Who is he ?

ϟ Wishing For My Thunder ϟ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Who is he?

Author's POV :

"GET UP !!" Chanyeol pointed angrily towards a guy who's lying lifelessly on the floor with some other men."S-stop.....it hurts..." the guy pleaded.Chanyeol just smirked and came forward towards him."What did you say?" he said playfully.The guy just laid on the floor avoiding his gaze."You son of a !" Chanyeol shouted then threw another fireball to the stomach of the guy and more blood came out from his mouth."Don't mess with me." Chanyeol spat at him.The guy just screamed in pain.

Chanyeol then return to his group.All the bad guys had suffered quite painful bleedings because they had been attacked by many types of powerful attacks.They were really confused actually.  

EXO then ran towards the door but then,Chen stopped in front of it.All the members behind just stayed silent.They realised that Chen's hand slightly shaking.

What's wrong with him? Kyungsoo thought.

"Hyung,open it !"Kai said worriedly.Chen's breathing started to increase rapidly.

 

Chen's POV:

I was shaking.I can't control my emotions right now.There are many emotions that I'm feeling at this moment.Scared.Anger.Sad.Revenge.

I don't even have the energy to open the door.Hwayoung.......my Hwayoung...what happened to her? I'm feeling teriblly scared that my body is already trembling in fear.Fear of losing you,Hwayoung.

Please.....don't leave me,Hwayoung-ah.

"Hyung!" I heard Sehun called worriedly."She's in danger.Please,she need you in there." he said and I finally regained my focus back.I scolded myself mentally for not opening the door earlier.Why would I've been such a stupid person now?

There must be hope.

So I used my power to open it.Lightning with strong electric current strucked towards the door and it quickly was destroyed.

As we went inside.My eyeswidened.

No......No.....

....................

NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Author's POV :

As expected,the bullets went through you.But it only went into your left arm.But still,it hurts like hell for you.

Your body was pale as you were losing a lot of blood and you are sitting against a wall while covering your wound with you other hand.You cried uncontrollably yet you let out a faint yelp.You were actually feeling shocked and you look at the guy who pulled the trigger earlier.

"I told you.You would be fine if you listen to me in the first place."he said in frustration.Regretting for pulling the trigger.

Your breathing suddenly decreased and slowly your eyes started to close.But before you could lose your consciousness,Chen and the members barged in.You could barely see but you knew that there was something powerful had destroyed the door.But you couldn't think properly at that time.Then,you saw Chen ran towards you worriedly while shouting your name a few times.He scanned your wound and widened his eyes in shocked.You mentally smiled because you knew that your life had been saved by now.Thanks to Chen.

After Chen saw the wound,he look at you in the eyes."I won't let him go." he said while gritting his teeth in anger.You swore that you could see the colour of his eyes had changed.You were terrified of this side of him.Is that real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter