Chapter 2

Without I realised...

Yeah!!! New chapter... but sorry if this chapter kinda boring b'cause I dont have any idea... Thanks for who upvote my poor fic... Please subscribe and comments...

 


 

 

"Hey cutie..." Junhyung winked at a girl who blushing like a tomato. Yoseob rolled his eyes and punched his arm. Junhyung winced and glared at him.

"You really dont fit that punch with your face,you know?" "So? Its not that I learn boxing for nothing" "WHAT THE??!! YOU LEARN BOXING???!! FU-"

Yoseob clenched his fist and almost punched his handsome friend's face. Yoseob tilt his head and smiled innocently. "Language please,Mr Yong" Junhyung gulped.Yoseob pulled his fist back and push his cute spectacle back to his nose. The bell rang show that the break ended.

At the class...

"Yong Junhyung... I know you're genius but can you stop flirting infront of me?" Yoseob said without turn his head from his book. Junhyung sighed and winked at the girl before turned his head to look at his best friend.

"Come on... Mr. Kim is not coming today... have some rest,man..." "Yeah... I think you're wrong... just ing go away if you gonna flirt infront of me" Only Junhyung know when Yoseob became mad... "Okay... okay"

Actually.... Yoseob really jealous and hurt when Junhyung talked to that girl. He just cant control his feelings when his best friend a.k.a crush ignored him.

"You're such a coward,Yoseob... You keep on jealous but he will never notice it... If jealous he cant realised it... can he realised that you love him... Can He??"


 

Sorry for short chapter... That all my idea... I like simple things but deep meaning.. sorry if u not really like it..