Chapter 3

Without I realised...

 

Junhyung ran to the airport.. His eyes looking around searching for his best friend. "... I can't believe it" He cursed..

FLASHBACK...

"Yoseob..." Junhyung pat his back.Yoseob turned and looked at his best friend. Yoseob smiled but faded when he saw a girl cling to his best friend slash the owner of his heart."Y-yes... what is it?" Yoseob mentally slapped his face for stuttered.

Junhyung chuckled and wrapped possesively around the girl with his arm. Yoseob's breath hitched and try not to cry infront of him. "This is my girlfriend... Sarah..." Junhyung smiled at him. Yoseob's body shaking and try hard not to screamed at Junhyung. "O-okay... Im sorry you both... I-I have s-something important t-to do n-now... bye" Yoseob turned around and ran,ran away from his best friend and never gave back glance at him. Junhyung tried to stop him but his girlfriend hold him back.

2 weeks later...

No calls.No messages.No Instagram update. Nothing. In every seconds,Junhyung looked at his Iphone,wonder if Yoseob gave him a mesaage. Sarah complained to him that he always ignored her. One day...

"Oppa... can you stop looking at your phone?" She rolled her eyes. Junhyung sighed and ignored her. "How can you ignored me and always worry about that stupid guy?" Junhyung stop and looked at her with fierce eyes. "What do you say? stupid?" She looked at him. "Yes! He always make you ignored me and I dont why you always give a damn about him... he's ing a ..." Suddenly...

SLAP!

"Listen here,you ... Dont ever called my best friend like that... Yoi called him a ?!! REALLY?! HOW ABOUT YOU?! YOU'RE ING ! JUST GET OUT OF MY SIGHT! DONT EVER SHOW YOUR FACE INFRONT OF ME! NOW!!" Sarah cried and ran away. Junhyung breathed harshly.

Junhyung went to Doo Joon's house if Yoseob live there since he cant find him at his apartment. "Doo Joon..." Junhyung looked at his hyung. Doo Joon sighed and let him inside. "What're you doing here?" "I-I j-just" Junhyung took a deep breath. "I looking for Yoseob and wonder if Yoseob stay at here.." Doo Joon turn around and looked at him. "For what?" "Huh?" "For what you looking for him?"   "Yoseob ignored me... for 2 weeks" Suddenly,a punch land on his handsome face.

"For what?! For hurt his heart again? You really stupid!!! Cant you ing realised that man love you for years..." "WHAT?!" "Now you know.... you're his first love... and he just smiled even though he crying inside... You never know that your love just under your nose... I cant believe it... He stupidly loves you..." Junhyung looked at him with big eyes. "Seobie l-loves m-me?" "Yes,you stupid..." Junhyung stood up and grabbed his hyung's shoulder. "WHERE IS HE?!" Doo Joon snorted. "He's going to Japan in... 30 minutes" Junhyung ran out from Doo Joon'a house."

END FLASHBACK...

Junhyung crying and kneeled down at the airport. He not give a damn for who looking at him. "Why you leave me.. WHY?!!!"

 

 

Sorry for really late update... thanks to who read this lame fic... and sorry too for the English... English is not my first...