Marathon of Love

3 on 3

Lee Hyori looks as geourgeous as ever. She smiles and waves her hand to the 3 on 3 members from the LED.

“Annyeong haseyoooo yerebeuunn how are you?I bet you’re all better because you already had 3 days to know each other right? Don’t forget 4 days more you’ll had someone left from you guys!”

Hyori smiles and put her hair behind the ear.

“Jaa..okay I’ll tell you about the mission today, okay now is the task for the boys. The winner can ask a date first to any girl…”

“Whoaa….”

Mino smiles brightly so do Baekhyun. Mark yawns while he steal a glance to SeulGi.

“….the girls can reject the offer and put still to wait another man…”

“Ah andwaeee it will be too embarrassing!”

“Oppa, it can be embarrassing too for the girls which didn’t picked!Omooo I don’t want!”

“Okay, this will be “Marathon Love Race”! Each of the boys prepared to run 3 km, while holding a bucket of flowers. The girls will be waiting somewhere together and the first boy to come can give his bucket to anyone he likes!Please prepare yourself then!”

* * * * * * *

The boys already prepared in the start line. The start line is in front of their house. They all didn’t know where the girls are, because they only given by a hint in the every corner. Baekhyun is stretching his arm and feet. He smiles to Mino and Mark.

“Yah, don’t steal my girl arasso!”

“…puaahh yaa hyuung, I guess you will picked Sora-sii right?Okay, I will choose Seulgi by the way,”

Mark chuckles to him

“..in your dreams Mino-ssi, I guess I will take her on a date today,”

“..mwo?Let’s see then,”

Mino and Mark smirks to each other but gotten really tensed up.

The judge waves his flag and give a remark.

“…..1…2….3!!”

The boys run with all their might.

* * * * * * *

Dark Room:

Mino : ahh..yes…I guess I had a same taste with Mark..

Mino bitterly smiles

Don’t you think you had a chance?

“…umm I guess so. Yah, my face isn’t that bad, and I can appeal to Seulgi-ssi. Mark will come late by the way,”

And if Mark-ssi already give his bouquet to Seulgi-ssi?

“…aaa….puhahahha. I will get really jealous then,aah..molaaa don’t ask me like that!”

* * * * * * *

aekhyun jogs freely while he saw from far Mino and Mark already put on a tight race. Many people were watching the race and support the member.

Why you’re getting slow?

“Yaah I know both of them won’t pick my girl so why I had to worried by the way?”

How if they’re lying and pick who you want instead?

Baekhyun smile is gone. He run faster as ever

“AH why I hadn’t think like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

* * * * * * *

“Yaaahh this man!”

Mino and Mark run while steal a glance at each other. Mark smirks to him and began to speak.

“…you’ll never get her.”

Mino raised his eyebrows from his words.

“…I think you had a heart with SeulA or Jinri, but I guess…”

“…you’ll never know a heart of a human. It changes gradually,”

Mark who had more stamina fasten his pace. He run forwards while Mino is backed up.

“!”

* * * * * * *

The girls were waiting impatiently. All of them already doing their make up by professional MUA. They looks really beautiful.

“Jiyeon Unnie fighting!!You’re pretty unnie!!”

“Gomawoyoo…fightiiing!!!”

Jiyeon waves her hand to her fans and smiles. Sora gulps as she knows so many people watched them outside the barricade. Some people put a poster, rooting for the couple they want. She knows some of them rooting her and Baekhyun Oppa. She blushed slightly and waves her hand to people that call her name. Seul Gi did it too. She smiles as she knows so many people want her with Mark Oppa, but some support SeulA too.

Seulgi sighs as she looks into SeulA. She is really beautiful. Really. She knows Mark Oppa and SeulA already had a date so her highest enemy would be her. But she is her bestfriend already. Oh come on.. this is only a variety show. Nobody will hurt.

SeulA in talks with Jinri and HaYeon. They’re less worried and keep cool.  But their concentration explodes when the crowd already yelled. Maybe someone already came. The girls busy peeking and stecth their head. Who is it?

* * * * * * *

Mark gallantly run towards them with more of half of rose’s petal is broken. He pants his breath and smiles as he know he is the first person that arrived. He smiles as he know the girl he wants is there and looking very pretty. He slows his run, with a drenched sweat he walks slowly to the girls. The loud cheering from the crowd make him more confident. He smiles and kneeled in front of her.

“…will you go on a date with me?”

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!”

The crowd busy cheering for him. He never put his gaze away from her. She is blushing very hard. She nods and take the bouquet from him. The crowd cheering is more loud.

“Okaaay Mark-ssi and Seulgi-ssi, the first couple!!!”

The couple went inside the prepared car and drove somewhere.

There is a great hit inside SeulA heart. She barely hold her tears.

“..Unnie…”

SeulA looks into JInri that already comforts her.

“…gwaenchanaa…I will root for her,”

SeulA smiles to her.

“..this is just a game Jinri-ah…,of course Mark Oppa choose Seulgi,”

The crowd cheered again and the girls know who is coming. Baekhyun Oppa. HaYeon, Jiyeon and Sora beats really hard. They all wanted to go with him.

Baekhyun pants hard. He is out of breath, but when he sees her he smiles anyway. He confidently went on to Sora and give her the bouquet.

“…let’s go Sora-yah!”

“Andwaeeeeeeeee……”

Jiyeon sighs. She was angry.

“Chukae Sora-yaaah!!”

Sora and Baekhyun smiles and waves to another girls. Baekhyun really take care of her as soon as they get into the car.

Mino come last and what he already think is in reality. Seulgi is already went with Mark. He then slow his pace and think.

Jiyeon.

SeulA.

Jinri

Hayeon.

Who will I choose then?

He stand up not too far from them. He thinks a while.

“…aishh, ah come on babo-yah!I guess I had to spent my time with you!”

Mino walks towards SeulA and grabs her wrist. SeulA is surprised, she didn’t think that he would choose her anyway.

The three left over girls is really embarrassed, moreover Jiyeon. She is a sunbae. An idol. 

=======================================================================================================================

Annyeoooooong mooiechan is back back back!!!

Enjoy this chapter chinguu..gomawo for always there!! :3