On Going Lovey-Dovey Project

3 on 3

Seulgi and Mark come to a music studio near Gangnam. They wanted to borrow some guitar for their performances.

“Annyeong haseyoo..”

Mark and Seulgi bows to the owner, and the owner bows them back.

“..aahh nee, we wanted to borrow some guitar, we would like to use it in our video..”

Mark starts the conversation. Seulgi stands beside him and nods.

“Aah..I know, then where you wanted to make your video clip then?Is it in outdoor or indoor?”

“..we think we should do it outdoor,right Oppa?”

“Ne, we will do it in outdoor, could you please lend us the classic one?Maybe the acoustic one perhaps?”

“Oh sure..you may choose it by yourself, there…”

The owner guides them to the corner, when somekind 10 of the acoustic guitar shown. Seulgi eyes brightened.

“..uwaahhh!!!Soo cute of them!”

Mark smiles to her.

“..what do you want Seulgi-ah?”

“…that one Oppa, the brown ones,it really suites you Oppa,”

“aaah really?Okay then, we take that Sir,”

Afterwards, they went inside the car again.

“..oppa, where should we film the music video?Oh, how about Seoul Forest oppa?”

“YES SIR!”

Mark laughs so hard when Seulgi lovingly hit his shoulder.

 

Blackroom Mode: SeulGi

My heart was beating so hard. Omoo…omooo

Mark-ssi now is more friendly right?

Yes, yes you’re right. I can’t stop smile asfter that. Mark Oppa surely handsome and sooo kind,

But Mino-ssi seems to had a heart to you too.

Mwo?Ah aniyo…I think he really likes SeulA

We already interview him..he said he wanted to take you first place,

Aaah…

* * * * * * *

Baekhyun and Sora arrives in a photo studio in Joelan-do. What are they up to?

“Annyeong haseyoo…”

Baekhyun and Sora sits in front of the admin desk. They’re in a deep discussion in how they will take the photo

 

  Blackroom Mode: Sora

Baekhyun Oppa and I planned to take a story-line photo, since it can made us a beautiful memory. We planned to make our interaction more friendly because especially me, is totally awkward with another..

 

Baekhyun sits beside her and flips over pages after pages. He smiles suddenly when he sees a beautiful scenery in there.

“Jaaaakk…how about it Sora-yah?”

Sora peeks a second and blush immediately.

“..Ooh..it’s cute Oppa,”

“Cute right?”

Sora looks into him and smiles.

“Naee…”

 

  Blackroom Mode: Baekhyun

We planned on do a photoshoot, and we would love to use a story line on it. I think that way I can get closer to her because I know she’s too shy not like the other girls.

 

It’s the loving and daring photograph of a story of Sleeping Beauty.

“I promise you will look beautiful in this Sora-yah, you had the pale white skin like her!”

Sora blushed really hard.

"..bbut..Oppa..there is a kiss scene in there..."

Baekhyun won't hear her again. He confindently talks to the admin for do the Sleeping Beauty Photoshoot.

* * * * * * *

"OOhh...this is where most of indie musician had a show right??"

SeulA walks into the streets of Hongdae. Mino walks beside her and nodds.

"Look, there's a club named NB2 there, it's YGE's property,"

"Uuuhh.. so you went to there a lot?"

Mino shooks his head.

"Aniya, I'm still busy preparing the album nowadays. Bigbang hyungnim often went there,"

"Omo!GD Oppa there?"

Mino scowls and make a mess of her hair.

"This is still too morning babo-yaah!How come you mention GD hyung when you're with me!"

"Aigoooo!"

"Oh, look, SeulA-yah! There's indie musician performs there!"

"Let's went there Oppa!"

Many fans spotted them filming and make a way for them. Some of the teenage girls already take a snapshot of them. 

"Mino Oppa!!!Saranghaeyooo!"

Mino nods and waves to them. Only SeulA looks like alienated when Mino starts signing and converse with the fans.

"AUch!Look out!"

SeulA's feet already stepped by the fans that suddenly circling around him. SeulA pouted and went to the indie band and watch by herself.

"...may you come join us and sing a song madam?"

"..wh..whaa...nega?"

SeulA looks around but the vocalist really mean to invite her to sing. The show not yet to airs on TV so probably if the camera man didn't shoot her, people didn't know who she was.

SeulA hands grabbed by him and already stand in front of the mic. Mino still busy signing and taking a photo with fans. Suddenly he starts miss SeulA.

"Oh?Where is she?"

Mino apologizes and went out front he crowd thanks for the bodyguard. Then, he stares at her that already stands in front of the mic. He smiles anyway. He then ask the PD-nim something.

======================================================================================================================

Anyyeoonnng yuhuuuu spadaaaaaa mooiechan is bek!!

RIGHT! The next chapter should be the BTS of the mission making tehee please wait for it, and thank you for always there for meee :* :*

Thank you for the new subscriber too I love you all!!!