Mondays

Mondays

The faint beeping sound of her alarm clock was what awoke Lee Eunsook at 6:00 AM Monday morning. She sighed and sat up, regretting her decision to have a late night study session for Chemistry the night before. She defiantly should've gotten more sleep. 
She swung her feet over the side of her bed and slipped her feet into the warmth of her pink bunny slippers. She ran a hand through her hair before arising from the bed and lazily making her way to the restroom. 
She finished her routine morning schedule, which included showering,  washing her face, brushing her teeth, and applying just a tiny bit of mascara that her friend Gwiboon had suggested, well more like forced her, to do. 
She got dressed in her uniform, slinging her bag over her shoulder before starting her walk to school.
The walk wasn't too horribly long, so it left her with about 45 minutes to walk around school before the first period bell rang, but usually on lazy Mondays such as today, she liked to go to the gym where she could be alone and rest on the bleachers.
She steered herself through the crowed of teenagers wearing ridiculous amounts of perfume and cologne and headed to the gym, stopping in her tracks as soon and she stepped in the door. 
In the gym was none other than Choi Minjung, captain of the Girls Soccer Team. From the look of it she was practicing, and apparently had been, for she looked completely exhausted, sweating and out of breath.
Eunsook stared. She's never been a  social butterfly, so in situations like these, she freezes. Not knowing what to do. 
Minjung turned to her, finally noticing her presence. 
"Eunsook?" Her voice echoed through the empty gym.

"Ah..", Eunsook stuttered, "Hello.."

"What are you doing in here? " The younger questioned.

"I usually come here in the mornings.." She began, "but it looks pretty occupied today.. "

"Oh! Sorry!" Minjung apologized, "I can leave if you'd like me to."

"No no it's ok!" Eunsook reassured the younger.

"Then maybe, would you like to help me practice?"

Eunsook pondered the idea for a moment before agreeing. 

Minjung pulled her elder over, setting the soccer ball on the ground. 

"Have you ever played before?" Minjung asked, looking over at Eunsook.

"No not really.." 

"Then let me help you." Minjung smiled, a devious look in her eyes. 

She glided over behind Eunsook, placing her hands on her waist. 

A blush quickly grew onto Eunsooks face as she spun around, looking up at the younger.

"What.. Are you doing.." Eunsook stuttered.

"Helping you with soccer." She stated like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Unless there's something else I can help you with like maybe.." Minjung stopped for a moment before a smirk grew on her face, "like kissing a girl." 

The smirk only grew wider on Minjungs face when Eunsooks turned bright red. 

Eunsook was never quite sure what her uality was, but everyone in the school knew the Minjung had no interest in men whatsoever. So it was even a surprise to Eunsook herself when she accepted the tutorial from Minjung and their lips molded together like they were made for each other. 

Minjungs hands once again made their way to Eunsooks waist, and Eunsooks arms slipped around the younger girls neck.

The kiss lasted longer than both of them expected, and when they pulled away, both of them having a hint of a blush on their faces. 

"So will we have these tutorials again?" Minjung smiled, "Say tonight at my house, 7?"

Eunsook smiled, arms tightening around Minjungs neck. "Sounds good to me."

Minjungs smile grew as she picked up Eunsook, kissing her once more.

Eunsooks Monday defiantly wasn't as bad as she thought it was be.