Chapter 1

A Real Life Kryber Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Amber's POV
Hey I'm a 16 year old tomboy, I'm manipulative and an excessive lier. Since i was a kid I'd lie about anything and an excessive lier. Not many people trust me. My parents and siblings don't. I tried changing but I'd still go back to my old self. Being hated . I wish I was like my younger sister.. She's the ideal type of daughter. 
"Amber!!!! Wake up schools gonna start in 30 mins!!" 
" what time is it min?!"
"7:30 stupid"
I wore my school uniform. Lol don't worry I'm wearing shorts... I'm too handsome to wear skirts. -smirks-
I walked in through the school doors, and so that there's still 5 mins to spare so I took a random girl and pushed her on to the nearest wall and started making out with her. At first she didn't kiss back but a few seconds later she wrapped her arms arms around my neck and kissed me back more passionately. 
I pulled away and said 
"Sorry babe I got to go class is going to start in a few minutes" I winked at her and saw her blush a bit. I head to class and sat next to Minho my best buddy.
"Yo Amber where the were you?!"
"I was just making out with a random hot girl" i said smirking 
" gosh Am your so lucky!!!"
"I know" 
"Class be quiet!!" Mr. Choi said that making us stop talking.
"You'll have a new student that will attend this class today. Her name's krystal. Krystal introduce yourself"
I looked up to see her face when I noticed that it was the same girl I made

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter