Final.

How does it feel being in love?

You felt someone playing with your hair. The person’s fingertips were lightly caressing it, trying not to wake you up, then slowly going down to your shoulder and arm.

It felt like your senses were heightened and every little touch felt like electricity or like your nerve cells fеll in ecstasy. You simply loved it.

Soon you were fully awake but pretended to be asleep, so the person wouldn’t stop. You could “see” the sunlight from outside through your closed eyelids and you could feel it on your skin, slightly warming it up.

10 minutes later you started feeling light butterfly kisses on your shoulder and arms hugging you and bringing you closer to the person.

“I know that you’re awake, Y/N.”

“How did you know?” you slowly opened your eyes and turned to face your boyfriend, Sehun.

He smiled warmly at you, giving your lips a sweet good morning kiss, pressing you to his chest.

“Intuition.”

 You wrapped your hands around his neck and brought him for another kiss.

“Can you do it again? Caressing my arm? Please?” you looked at Sehun with your pleading eyes. He kissed your nose and started once again brushing his fingers on your skin.

After some time, he stopped again.

“Y/N, why won’t you stay here and don’t go to that trip?” he looked at you with his sad eyes. “I don’t want you to be far away from me.”

“Sehun-ah, this is only for a week and a half. And besides we’ll keep sending messages to each other,” you rolled your eyes at your boyfriend’s childish behavior.

“Ooooooh come oooon, we won’t be able to see each other for so long,” he started whining.

“There’s this very popular thing, that everyone uses and it’s called Skype. We can video chat through it. And besides, it won’t be the first time that we do that,” you said as a matter of fact.

“But you’ll be thousands of kilometers away,” Sehun buried his face in your hair.

 “You’re such a baby. Come on, I’ll bring souvenirs,” you hugged him tightly while he was nuzzling your neck.

“Where did you say you’ll be?” he asked with a sad tone.

“Paris. I can bring you frog legs,” you said giggling.

“I don’t want frog legs! I want to cuddle my girlfriend!”

“…then what are you doing now?”

He just looked at you with the ‘very-funny’ face.

“My flight is in the evening so we have the whole day to cuddle, so that you won’t miss me this week and a half,” you sent him the sweetest smile that you could make.

“Are you…” before he could finish his sentence your stomach growled loudly. “…hungry.”

“Eureureong eureureong eureureong, dae,” you sang this part from their song and you both laughed.

“I’ll take this for ‘yes’. Wait here, I’ll make breakfast,” Sehun said as he got up from the bed and exited your bedroom.

You were lucky. You had a boyfriend who was famous, understanding and adorable. You traveled occasionally and he had a very busy schedule and sometimes you couldn’t see each other very often but no mater what you always understood each other and always tried to make compromises in order to meet and keep your relationship moving smoothly.

You had always wondered how being in love felt like. But now you knew - it was like your body and soul fell in ecstasy. Thanks to Sehun.