Chapter 2

I literally Got7

“Wow! This is the biggest hotel room I have ever stayed in!” Yugyeom shouts a little too loud making Mark jump stood beside him. We had arrived in Hawaii and checked in to our 5- star hotel, provided to us courtesy of JYP so we can enjoy our well-deserved 2 month break. “We totally call shot gun on the left side room over there” he continues dragging Jackson along with him who just sighs at the other boy.

 

The hotel suite was set out with a large central living/kitchen/dining area with 2 king-size bedrooms with adjoining bathrooms, one to the left of the living area and the other right. Everything was luxurious and the entire suite and all its rooms were massive.

 

“So a whole month of not having to restrain myself. What could be better?” Mark says pulling me in close to him and kissing me long on the lips. When we pull apart I rub my thumb across his cheek and give one last peck on the lips before pulling away to move my suitcase into the right hand side room, our room for the next month. He sighs but follows me with his suitcase too and then we begin to unpack and sort all of our stuff out. “So not fair. I wasn’t ready to let you go yet” Mark continued with a pout when we got into our bedroom. I chuckle at his cuteness.

 

“I know but we have to get this unpacking done now or we will spend the entire month living out of our suitcases. I know you and if I didn’t pull away you would never have let go at all” I explain to him and he sighs nodding, knowing that I’m right. “Believe me I just want to be close and loving with you too because I miss it so much when we’re at the dorm but once we’re unpacked we have an entire month to not have to let go of each other. I promise you can hold my hand for the entire month and I won’t let go” I smile to him and he nods and smiles back.

 

“That sounds good to me, with one condition though” he says with a cheeky grin. I decide to humour him and go along with the condition he is setting so I nod for him to continue. “We have to wear our rings the whole time until we leave. Not taking them off once, you know, wearing them all the time like you’re supposed too” he says pulling our ring boxes out of a pocket inside his suitcase. This takes me by surprise because I thought his condition would be some little thing he said to be playful and silly, not something as meaningful as wearing our rings that have been hidden for the last 3 years since we were 18. I nod and smile at him so he then takes my ring out of its box and puts it on my left hand ring finger before taking his and doing the same thing. I kiss him short and sweet on the lips and he smile at me. For him to think of this, something so meaningful for us, made me so happy.

 

“I’m surprised they still fit to be honest” I say to him and he nods in agreement. “It’s been such a long time and we have grown up and matured so much. I wish everyone could know but I know that just isn’t possible right now” I say sadly I just wished everyone knew as then we wouldn’t need to hide anymore. We hid way too many things between the four of us to the point where it felt like nearly every conversation we had with someone besides one of us was at least 50% lies or deception. Believe me that is a stressful way to live.