Chapter 1

What is going on??!!

Dawn POV

"Class, we have 6 new student-" I ignore my teacher as usual while looking out at the window seeing the skies clear blue while the wind makes the tree leaves dancing... I'm Dawn, no surname or anything just Dawn and I'm 16 years old... You are probably wondering why I have no surname because I'm an orphan.

I don't know exactly the reason why but I don't really care. All I just need is to study hard and do my part time job so that I can pay my rent.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the girls in my class squeal loudly that it hurt my ear... I wince and inwardly curse for having my sensitive ear.

*You okay Dawn?*Skyla telepathically asked me worriedly.

*Yah I'm fine... What's going on with those girls screaming like banshee anyway*

*Go check it out Pineapple*

I inwardly rolled my eyes at Momoko which she stuck out her tongue back and looked up to see six guys standing infront of the class with calm aura and something else that I can't even pick it up.... like a mysterious aura surrounding them.

I admit that they are quite handsome but I have no time for relationship and all stuff.

*They look okay to me... What's so good about them*

*I admit that they are handsome, but you're right what's so good about them*

Me and Skyla looked calm on the outside, but inside we will stunned and shocked.

*Oh no... Momoko just admit they're handsome*gasp dramatically* The world is going to end*

*Shut up, you also think they are handsome what... We can hear your mind, don't try to hide it*

*What the-* I blocked them out of my mind as I felt a headache, so I just ignore them and look outside the window blankly.

Normal POV

The girls were whispering about the 6 new students while the guys stare at them in envy. The girls whisper so loud that the teacher, Ms Lee, had to raise her voice to calm the class down but it didn't stop them.

Dawn was alright at first... but the headache started to grew worse that she felt so annoyed that the dark aura started to surround her, her face darken with her fist clenched trying to calm herself down, but she reached her limit that it make her banged the table not even half of her strength loudly that it shut the class up.

Everyone gulped and shivered in fear except the six guys and her two friends who stare at Dawn worriedly while the six guys who has a curious and suspicion look on their face.

There was a total silence before Dawn glared at the class coldly and annoyed said," Can you guys keep your mouth shut and let Ms Lee continue the introduction without interrupting her" The girls wanted to retorted back but seeing Dawn glaring at them coldly that it shivered their spine making them nodded their head frantically which make Ms Lee looked at her gratefully and continue.

" Thank you Dawn-sshi, now let's introduce the transfer student, starting from Junmyeon-sshi"

"Nice to meet you all, I'm Kim Junmyeon, but call me Suho" The girls squeal when they saw his angelic smile but it ended shortly after when Dawn glare at them.

"Byun Baekhyun" The guy, Baekhyun said emotionlessly while glancing at Dawn.

"Park Chanyeol, nice to meet you guys!!!" Chanyeol said enthusiastically with a deep voice which make the girls swoon but doesn't affect Dawn and her two friends but inside they were stunned to hear the deep voice that doesn't match his baby face.

"Do Kyungsoo, but call me D.O" D.O said putting on a poker face with his owl eyes that making the girls thinking it is cute.

"Kim Jongin, but call me Kai" Kai said with a smirk on his face which almost make the whole class especially the girls except the three girls, blush all red on their face.

"Oh Sehun" Sehun said with a blank look on his face that makes everyone, even the guys stare at him in admiration and envy even though Sehun had a blank look on his face.

"Okay now let's give you guys a seating arrangment then... Hmm..." Ms Lee hmmed while glancing the class to find a seat for them," Suho-sshi, you may seat with Skyla-sshi the girl with blue straight hair behind Dawn... Chanyeol-sshi, you may seat with Momoko-sshi the girl with short red hair that is the opposite of Skyla-sshi..."

So on and so for until it finally reach D.O that it make everyone gasp in fear and surprise while D.O just stare blankly.

"D.O sshi, you may seat with Dawn-sshi since there are no vacant seat left except the seat beside Dawn-sshi, you won't mind right?"

D.O nodded,"How about you Dawn-sshi?"

Dawn just stare at Ms Lee for awhile before she sigh and nodded.

"Okay then, please go to your seat and take out your textbooks pg257... And the transfer students if you don't have a textbook yet, you may want to share with you seatmate" The six guys nodded while the seatmate take out their textbook and the lesson starts.

D.O POV

*Hyung... Don't you think that girl looks kind of weird?" Sehun telepathically me while I asked him back confused.

*What do you mean Sehun?*

*Sehun is right... Don't you think her aura looks kind of off? And also Skyla and Momoko, the one that Suho Hyung and Chanyeol Hyung is sitting with... Sense their aura hyung*

I sense their aura to find Kai was right

*So what should we do now?*

*We will meet with the other hyungs during break time to discuss before we make any conclusion, is that clear guys?* Suho said with his leader tone that no one is allowed to disobey him.

*Yes Suho Hyung* All of us responded

Dawn POV

*Pineapple, do you feel their aura? The six transfer student*

*Not only them, there's another six more of them but they were in Mike and Xavier class*

*Yeah, Their aura feels like.... Werewolves, I thought they were just a myth* I said telepathically while glancing at D.O

*Maybe they have already exist for a long time but nobody really knows about it, let's discuss this with Mike and Xavier during break time... I have a feeling something is going to happen soon*

*Yes Momo* Me and Skyla said nodded inwardly.

Normal POV

D.O and Dawn glanced at each other and their eyes meet without knowing they were thinking the same think,"What are you?"

 

Unknown POV

"My Lord, the battle plan will begin soon... You will be needed for the meeting" The servant said emotionlessly while the King which was everyone greatest enemy, sitting on the throne that is a handsome man with a lean and muscular built, with dark hair and dark red eyes so sharp that it will shiver your spine.

The King smirk darkly and nodded with a blank look on his face,"All right then, I will be there for a few moments"

"Yes My Lord" The servant bowed 90 degrees and walked off.

The King then stared at his locket with a picture that shows his beautiful wife that has light brown hair with a beautiful smile on her face and a baby girl while the King himself stare lovingly at his wife and daughter.

The King tightened his locket and thought," I will avenge your death Midnight and I will get our daughter back, I promise"

He put back his locket to his pocket and then walked off towards the dark room, where trouble will soon begin.