Under Cherry Blossoms Tree

Cherry Blossoms Promise

Here I am., in my room with the box and a lot of bom letter inside this box. I open this box, I don’t know what should I do, should I happy or sad. Finally I can read everything about bom today. it’s feel like bom in my hand and near me just by looking this letter. I open the letter one by one.. bom always send so many cake she made, I chuckled when I found the burnt red velvet photograph, I take the photo and turn to the back the photo to know what she write behind it.

“without you here, I can’t made a good red velvet.. please come back soon and teach me how to make this cake properly. Love you jiyong”

Tears drop from my eyes, I want to say that I miss you too bom, but it’s nothing.. I can’t tell her.. I take a letter again. I read everything she wrote. She pet a new dog, summer and she gave me the photograph of summer. She plant a roses, and she gave me the photograph of her roses. Then she told me that his sister, go eun unnie has a baby and she also send the photograph of the baby with her. She smile so bright and adorable. How I miss her smile, this smile always lingered in the back of my mind. It’s been so long I didn’t see her smile. Bom’s smile always be the one I’ve seen every morning because her room just across my room and she will be greet me every morning and give me a bottle of milk everyday. She make an wire between her room and mine and she used it as an access to give me something. I keep searching for her letter until I read the letter, only letter not with the photograph or her diary, this is the letter which arrived this morning. I open the letter and I read it carefully.

Dear Jiyong,

How are you? I don’t know what do you think about me?

you said I should everything that happened with my life and my routine right?

But, it’s been already a year I send you so many letter but you didn’t answer it even just a one.

I know, everything will be changed and you get tired of me right?

Talk about love, I know you didn’t mean it now. maybe you already forget me ji but I don’t know I can forget you and make a move or not.

But don’t mind it, you can always be you in your new life, I’m okay.

I hope we can be still a friend right?

I don’t know it’ll be important thing for you or not. But I want to tell you.. my mom asked me to not wait for your return again..

My mom want me to marry with dong wook, you know.. he’s your neighbor too ji. And I already open my pastry shop in yongsan. I hope one day you can come in and taste my cake.

Bom

“this can’t be” I said.

I take the envelope and looking for the sender address. I found it, bom live in yongsan. I take my phone and wallet then my jacket, not forget I’ll bring a little box inside my drawer. I go down upstairs

“mom, I want to go to yongsan today. I should meet bom very soon” I said

“why?? You know you still have a lot of work to do jiyong” my mom said

“but this one very important, bom will marry dong wook and I don’t want it happen” I said

“ohh God.. okay you should go jiyong.. good luck” said my mom and pat my shoulder

“I go” I said I asked my driver to bring me to airport.

“seungri ya.. please booked me a ticket to Gyeongsangnam, I’m on the way to airport right now. and please ask one driver from the hotel there to pick me up from airport” I asked seungri to give me everything I need. He is my personal assistant.

Every minutes make me more nervous and sad. It’s because so hee, bom’s lost her faith on me. will she want to meet me again? I can’t let her go of my mind, she should be mine. I know, I’m being selfish now and I feel so stupid too why I didn’t have any suspicious feeling earlier to so hee. I’m the one who lost a faith for bom, I’m the one who didn’t believe in her, I should now she will always keep her promise but why I can believe it?

“you are so stupid jiyong” I scream insinde my mind

Here I am, in front of “cherry-blossoms territory”. I think she gave the weird name to her shop, but of course she is bom. Everyone no need to confuse with it. I chuckled. I open the door and I can hear the bell’s ring because the door. Inside the shop I can tell her did a very good job here, she make a classis impression for her shop, the table and the chair.. everything made by wood without any color. The shop dominant with brown and pink color. She also hanging some picture and photograph around the wall and in this house we can see so many fake cherry-blossom tree standing perfectly in the middle and the corner this shop.

“can I help you sir?” suddenly a familiar voice come from behind me, I know she’s bom

“one red velvet please” I said without looking at her

“o.. okay please have a seat” she said and sit in table behind me, I choose the chair which opposite with the counter so bom can’t see my face from her direction. I see the sight outside the window, here yongsan, I can’t see cherry-blossom tree here. Why bom move from Hwagae? I know she really love cherry-blossom and no one here. Not take a long time my order arrived. Is she the one who handle everything here? She has so many customer, is she didn’t hire any waitress to help her?

“one red velvet served for you” said bom, I chuckled

“what a good service I got here, bom” I said and held up my head to see her. I gasped. She beautiful, really and my breath suddenly because of the sight in front of me. how I miss this girl. God.

“ji.. jiyong” said her

“bom.. I ..” I stuttered

“I should go back” she said and walk away.

I can’t do anything, my leg and my hand are numb. As much as I want to hold her hand and hug her but everything just feel so stiffed and numb. I keep sitting here, not bothering with the dark sky outside. I just can look outside, bom didn’t do anything for me. after that meeting she never out again from the kitchen so I choose to stay here. I know she can’t escape from here except there’s a door behind this shop.

“he’s still here bom. You can go from behind and I’m the one who will close this shop and I will bring the key to your house later” said someone.

“right! I have a good hearing bom. You can’t escape me” I said inside my mind.

It’s really lucky to sit on the table near counter. After I heard their conversation, I have the feeling that bom will escape from the behind door soon. So I make my way to the back side of this building to find the small door beside the trashcan. I lean my back to the wall beside the door and then..

*clack* the door open

“what is he doing until this late here?” I heard bom mumbled and sighed beside me. she’s very stupid to not realized I’m here

“of course to talk to you” I said and I can see her surprised face, she turn her head to me and hurriedly want to go inside again but I can’t let her go like earlier, I grab her wrist and pull her to my hug. She’s try to struggle but I tighter my arms around her body

“I miss you so much” finally I let out my feeling that save safely inside my heart for along time

“bom, I’m sorry” I said again because bom just stay silent

“no, I think I should go home now.. let me go” she said and push me by my arms but I’m not let her go.

“yaa bom, stop push me away.. are you don’t know how I miss you” I said and release my hug but hold her arms just in case to prevent she run away

“you don’t miss me, you’re lying” she said avoiding my gaze

“please listen to me, I don’t receive all of your letter since a year ago.. all of your letter have been stolen” I said try to explaining everything

“stolen you said? It’s just a paper jiyong!! How can someone try to stolen the papper.. it’s not precious at all.. don’t give me a cheap lie like that” she said annoyed

“it’s true, how can you don’t believe me bom? Years ago there’s a girl who want be my fiancé but I don’t want her at all, the worse she never know how to give up and she stole all of your letter before the letter in my hand”

“and you are soooo stupid for realize that incident after a year” she said

“yeah I know and I’m sorry but I’m here right now. I love you and I want you be mine not marry with dong wook”

“it’s not your business jiyong” she said

“please bom.. look at me now” I said and I pull a box from my pocket and ahow it to her

“I’ve prepare this for a long time ago, I want you to be my wife.. like you ever said, I’m feel the same way too.. I can’t face the future without you. Tomorrow please come to Hwagae, if you still love me please meet me there and wear that thing I gave to you.. but if you reject me just give me back the box bom.. tomorrow I’ll wait you there, I love you” I said and kiss her forehead

“daesung-ah” I called the driver earlier

“yes sir” he answered

“please accompany bom to her house and waiting her tomorrow in front of her house, she should meet me at Hwagae, I’ll send you the address” I said

“jiyong no..” bom cut me

“it’s okay bom just in case you wouldn’t run away” I said and smile to her

“but, how can you go back to hotel sir?”

“ehm, I call yongbae and ask him to pick me up here” I said

“okay sir.. please miss.. “ daesung said

“is it really okay?” bom asked me

“it’s okay.. now go home savely and have good rest” I said and pat her head.


Standing under the great cherry-blossoms tree, this is the biggest tree here. This tree is the unspoken witness of my first kiss with bom. Remember the past, it’s been so long and here I am in the next 4 years after that moment. My heart feel so happy because finally I can meet bom again but it’s not truly happy while a half of heart got some nervous too, will bom be my wife? Or will bom reject me?

I sit on the bench, buried my face on my palms, talk about bom I don’t know another woman who better than her. I know bom the person who always careless and reckless but beside of that she is the one who born with beautiful eyes, adorable face and grace personality. I love her eyes, her nose, her lips and everything about her and I can feel it, just being with her I can find the meaning of happiness and how beautiful my life will be.

When my parent agree to divorce, I fell like my life is end. Seeing my mother crying all the time didn’t help me to get back my smile. I feel so angry with my father but deep inside my heart I really love him. I don’t know what should I do at that time, everyone know about that news and trying to mocking me everytime me and my mother going somewhere. But after I meet bom and her family, I found some really nice people, they give me a warmth, they’re give me a calm and serenity. Day by day passed, and my feeling toward bom become bigger and I can’t hold it anymore. It’s been a very precious memory when bom agree to my girlfriend, four years ago.. here.

“sir..” I held up my head and there’s daesung there

“what? Where’s bom?” I asked him

“she’s refuse to meet you in the last minute and she ask me to give it to you” daesung said and stretch the box I gave to bom last night, I accept the box with tremble hand

“it’s mean? Bom..” I said

“I excuse myself sir”

I still can heard daesung voice. But now, I really can’t hear anything, my lag numb, my hand stiffed and my eyes become heat. I can’t think straight and there’s a tears from my eyes. Is bom reject me? I buried my head to my palms can’t hold what I feel any longer. “I love you bom, for sure but why you didn’t believe me at all?” I cried silently How can bom being like this? She didn’t love me.. I don’t know what should I do now.. everything feel so mess, I hate myself, I hate myself for being a jerk to her. I want to turn back the time..

“I love you bom” I said and lean my body to the bench I look up to see the sky.

Do you think I should accept the truth?

She didn’t love me..

I’m a jerk for her..

Can I change her decision?

I love her.. always.

 

Suddenly there’s a hand above my head try to block my sight. But something sparkle in the ring finger, I try to focused my eyes to see the little sparkle thing there, until I know that is a ring.. a ring? I turn my head to see the person and she’s..

“hi, why are you look so mess?” bom asked me and sit beside me.

I’m still can’t figure it out the situation right now. but if she return the box to me that mean there’s a ring from dong wook to her. No way!

“yeah, someone reject me earlier and now she show off her engagement ring to me” I said mockingly, try to hide my sadness and act cool in front of her

“oh really? How a bad girl she is” bom said and it’s make me burn with anger

“seriously bom you re..” I can’t continue my sentences because now bom’s lips on mine. Just a peck.

“what are you doing bom? You make me confuse” I asked her

“please take a look to inside the box Kwon Jiyong-ssi” she said

“this box?” I said while shoe her the ring’s box in my hand

“yes” she answered

And then, I open the box and there’s no a ring.. the ring’s gone.. I’m sure that I put the ring inside here before I gave this box to bom. What the hell is that? And.. I take bom’s hand and look up for her ring until I realized..

“you wear the ring bom!! It’s mean you..” I can’t continue my sentences.. I throw my arms around her and hug her tightly while unhaling her scent in her neck.

“you are really stupid jiyong.. you don’t look inside the box before” said bom while her hand hug me back

“I saw daesung come to me and return the box back make me think that you reject me bom.. I feel so miserable just now” I said

“I love you jiyong” bom said and I released my hug to see her face

“what did you say?” I asked her

“I won't repeat it”

“just once please, I can’t hear it clearly”

“no!” she said stubbornly

“will you marry me?” I asked

“can you put a handsome face when you try to proposing me? you look so mess with tears stain all over your face” I make a move closer to her eyes and kiss her lips softly but her lips so addicting I can’t hold back myself. I kiss her from soft turn passionate and heat. When our lips apart, I rub her lower lips with my thumb and stare at her eyes in loving way.

“will you marry me bom?” I asked her one more time. but she throw her arms to hug me tightly

“I will” she said in my ears With that I hug her back very tightly, I keep pull her body closer to mine never want to have a little distance between us. We hugging each other for a long time until she push me gently to get some air because she feel so breathless because the hug

“thank you bom and I’m sorry for making you wait for a long time” I said

“I only love you jiyong, I’ll wait you forever. Because I believe in you” she said and give me her beautiful smile. I her hair, rub her cheek and keep staring at her, I want to lock her face inside my mind. I rested my forehead on hers, and close my eyes, feeling her breath sweep away aginst my face.. her breath is the evidence that I’m still alive, because I’m alive because of her.

“you are my past, my present and my future” I said

“I love you bom” I said again and kiss her lips again.


this is the end!!

how do you think?

I'm sorry if this story not good like the other.. hahaa

but you know, I really enjoy my self to read this one

anyway, thank you for you to read my story ^o^

your attention is my spirit!!

Have a nice day for all of you and fighting Gbom :)

please leave your comment! so I can know how my story turn out.

Jaa mata ne

Black-shadow ^o^