Like A Fairytale.

I want to feel your love.

Today was gonna be different. Junho was determined to make it that way even if it means sneaking out. Today was gonna be a huge college party hosted by the Hwang's. The brunette was happy Junsu was going to go since attending alone wasn't exactly Junho's plans. The young male reached over for his phone and called up his best friend.

 

Hello?” Junsu answered.

Hello, hyung. I wanted to ask you for favor.” Junho asked scratching his cheek with his free hand.

What is it, Junho-yah? What can hyung do for you?”

Well, I don't exactly have anything to wear for the party tonight.”

“… Hmm. We'll figure something out, alright?”

Alright, thank you so much. Hyung, you're absolutely the best, you know that?”

Haha … Of course, I know! Meet me at Starbucks, okay? So see you soon, okay?”

Hahaha~ Good. I feel like I owe you a lot. Okay, Starbucks it is. See you soon.”

Later, Junho-yah.”

Later, Junsu hyung.” Junho said hanging up the phone.

 

A smile appeared on his face as he went to get ready to meet Junsu. Within a few minutes or so, Junho was ready and dressed and making his way out the door. He swiftly made his way downstairs and out of sight before his father and his step-brothers would see him. The brunette soon felt a vibration in his pocket knowing it was his phone. Slipping it out of his pocket, he looked at it and grinned seeing it was a IM message from his “mysterious” friend.

 

ELEC*TR!C ♥: ❛HEA⋮RT².: hey! can i ask you a question? ㅋㅋ

dreaming★ :ambition.: ㅋㅋyou kinda just did. kidding. sure, what is it?

ELEC*TR!C ♥: ❛HEA⋮RT².: haha. funny … okay. i was curious to if you were going to the huge party tonight?

dreaming★ :ambition.: i know~ i'm hilarious.ㅋㅋi'm going and i'm guess you are too.

ELEC*TR!C ♥: ❛HEA⋮RT².: ㅋㅋ ah~ so you are … good. i want to finally see who mister dreamer is.

dreaming★ :ambition.: oh. so you want to finally meet me then? … i suppose we can meet somewhere?

ELEC*TR!C ♥: ❛HEA⋮RT².: i do. let’s meet in the center of the dance floor under the chandelier.

dreaming★ :ambition.: alright. i'll meet you there then. i have to go meet a friend. see you soon, alright?

ELEC*TR!C ♥: ❛HEA⋮RT².: alright. see you soon, mister dreamer. later.

dreaming★ :ambition.: later.

dreaming★ :ambition. has signed off.

 

Chuckling, Junho puts his phone back in his pocket and pulls out of the driveway. During his drive to Starbucks, he started to think about him and thought if finally revealing himself was the best thing. Junho let out a soft sigh and focused on the road hoping Junsu was on his way or there waiting for him. When he got there, the brunette parked his car and closed the door behind him, heading straight for the front entrance of the establishment.

Junho, over here.” Junho smiled hearing Junsu call him over.

“Hey, hyung.” Junho smiled sitting next to him.

“Want me to get you anything or you'll be alright?” Junsu asked him as he toke a sip of his beverage.

“Nono. It's alright. Maybe, I'll get something later.” Junho answered nodding his head.

“Alright.” Junsu smiled taking one more sip.

“Ready to go? I know a nice place we can go and find something for you.” The elder male stated ready to go.

Junho nodded, “Really? Then let's go.” Getting up, the two stood up and walked out of Starbucks.

Junho followed Junsu since the store Junsu wanted to go was only a few blocks from their reach. When they arrived, Junsu smiled and walked in. Junho smiled following knowing Junsu had a great passion for fashion. “You should try … this … and this. Oh! And this too.” Junsu said happily handing Junho clothing.

“Go change and I'll look for more stuff.” Junsu grinned.

“Alright, hyung.” Junho laughed heading to the dressing room.

Heading to the changing area, Junho stepped into one of the rooms and changed. In a matter of fifteen minutes, Junho had tried out several outfits but each one wasn't the one for him. Junsu sighed later grinned seeing a white mask. It was perfect. Junsu tapped the glass as he looked at the clerk. “I'll take this.” Junsu said paying for it. Taking the bag, Junsu quickly looked for Junho.

“Junho, come on … I have something for you at home.” Junho looked at him seeing how rushed he was. Junho nodded and followed having a feeling Junsu knew what he was doing.

At Junsu's apartment, Junsu hurried to his closet looking for a specific outfit in his closet. “Ah~ Here it is.”Junho said happily. Taking a hold of the hanger, the elder male walked over to Junsu who was sitting on Junsu's bed.

“I got this for a special occasion … but I never got the chance to wear it. I think you should wear it.” Junsu smiled rubbing Junho's shoulder with his free hand. The younger male smiled and hugged Junsu once he ped the cover to revealing the outfit. Smiling, Junsu returned the hug and pulled away.

“You should go get ready. I'll meet you there soon, alright?” Junsu said zipping the cover back up and handed it carefully to Junho.

Okay. Thank you so much, hyung.” Junho nodded.

“Anytime, Junho. Now go before it becomes late.” Junsu stated smiling. Nodding, Junho gave Junsu one more hug then headed home to change. Their plans were that Junsu was going to meet up at Junho's and head to the party. Getting home, Junho rushed up started until he heard his name.

“Junho, why are you in such a rush?” Joonsung asked him.

“Nothing. Just need to study for an exam, that's all.” Junho nodded then continued upstairs. His step-father shook his head and left without a care in the world as long as Junho wasn't out.

Closing the door behind him, Junho laid his outfit on his bed and speedily toke a shower before getting dressed. Later, the young male was all dressed and looking at the mirror. Junho placed the mask over his face and pulled the band that was going to keep the mask in place behind his head. A smile appeared on his face as he was happy with what he was seeing.

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZZZ! Walking to his bed, he looked at his phone seeing it was Junsu calling him which meant he was here. Grabbing his phone, he hurried downstairs before anyone saw him. Junho saw Junsu and jumped in his car and they headed to the party. “You look very handsome, Junho-yah.” Junsu complimented as he drove.

“Thanks. You look handsome too, hyung.” Junho said smiling at him.

“Thanks. Now, let's have us some fun, okay?” Junsu grinned.

During the start of a song, Junho and Junsu made their entrance. Junho felt eyes on him and started to be a bit nervous. He let out a sigh realized Junsu left him and later was talking to another boy who appeared much taller than him. Like he promised, Junho walked to the dance floor later being tapped on the shoulder. Tilting his head, Junho looked at the taller but strange male. “Seungmin, you're Electric Heart?” he asked him.

“I go crazy from that stare of yours. My heart feels like it’ll explode.” Seungmin said moving closer to him. Junho stepped back until he felt someone behind him.

“Leave him alone, Seungmin. Find someone to be your plaything.” Taecyeon said stepping in front of Junho.

“Always a mood killer, Taecyeon. Whatever.” Seungmin said leaving them alone.

“Ok Taecyeon, you're Electric Heart?” Junho asked with a hint of confusion in his voice.

Taecyeon nodded and smiled, “I guess that makes you mister dreamer.” Junho nodded and smiled as Taecyeon lead them away from the dance floor.

So mister dreamer, let's do twenty questions and you can just say yes or no, sounds good?” Taecyeon suggested wanting to know the guy behind the black mask.

“Six questions.” Junho chuckled. Taecyeon laughed later grinning and agreeing with him.

“Alright. Six questions then. Alright … Are you naturally that short?” Taecyeon said kidding. Junho looked at him and nodded laughing a bit.

“Yes.” Junho smiled as they walked out back.

“Haha. Alright … Uhm … What your surname?” he asked looking at the younger male.

“That's not a yes or no question but Lee … My surname is Lee.” Junho smiled as they walked into a gazebo.

“Lee ~ … Okay, are you an animal person?” Taecyeon asked.

“Yes, yes I am.” Junho said nodding happily.

“Good. Haha. I'm not sure what else I should ask?” Taecyeon chuckled soon offering his hand.

I can just talk about myself and you tell me what you want me to know … I'll start.” Junho smiled takes his hand soon placing his hand on his shoulder while Taecyeon placed his other arm around his back. They danced to the music that was later provided by a few people from a orchestra that happen to still be outside. Junho looked away from Taecyeon to hide a slight blush. They continued to dance while Junho spoke about himself later hearing about Taecyeon. The taller male soon leaned in and tried to lift Junho's mask but Junho looked away taking a step back. Smiling, Taecyeon offered his hand again and gently twirled him in his arms again when Junho accepted him again.

They went back to dancing to the sounds of the violins. Taecyeon stopped reached over for a rose and hands it to Junho. Shyly, Junho accepts it and looks up at him while the older male spoke. “Do you trust me?” Taecyeon asked him. Junho stared at him for a brief moment before nodding his head.

“I do trust you.” Junho said softly. Taecyeon reached over and touched Junho's mask about to lift it up to see who he was until Junho's vibrated. Junho toke it out of his pocket and looked at it.

“I have to go. I'm sorry. I am.” Junho said running back inside to look for Junsu.

Wait-” Taecyeon called before running behind soon losing him with the mass of people that where in the building. He searched around hoping to find him. Junho soon found Junsu as he was locking lips with the male he was with be for.

“Hyung, we have to go.” Junho said tugging on his sleeve.

“Can't … we … just leave … later?” Junsu said in between kisses with the other male.

“No, we have to go now.” Junho said pulling him away from the other boy.

“I'll call you later, Chansung.” Junsu said giving him a wink before running out with Junho.

What are they doing here?” Junho questioned seeing his step-brothers. The brunette had no other option to run pass them. Junho ran through still holding Junsu's hand so he knew he still was with him. Mingu looked at Namkyu as he saw people run passed them.

“Namkyu hyung … Was that Junho and that mean friend of his?” Mingu asked him. Namkyu looked at where Mingu was looking and saw nothing.

“I'll call father and see.” Namkyu replied.

Junho and Junsu ran up the stairs when Junho didn't realized his phone fell out. Taecyeon continued searching for Junho later running up the stair then saw a phone and picked it up having a feeling it was his. Th elder male placed the phone in his pocket realizing this was the only thing he had to know who mister dreamer was. Running to the parking lot, they got in Junsu's car and quickly pulled out heading to Junho's place. On the meanwhile, Namkyu was trying to call his father but the line was busy. Call after call after call, he got another and they frustrated Namkyu. In a matter of minutes, they made it to Junho's. “Thank you so much, hyung. I owe you one.” Junho said to him.

“That you do, Junho-yah. Now, go. I'll see you tomorrow at work.” Junsu said pulling out of Junho's driveway and out of site.

Junho quickly enter the house realizing his father mentioned his name. Junho cursed under his breath and hurried to his room heading to quickly changing his shirt covering his midsection with his blanket and grabbed a random book from his back and opened it to the middle. Junho soon remembered the mask and hid in under his blanket.

Junho. Junho.” Joonsung said opening the door to his room.

“Junho, what are you doing?” he asked.

“Studying. I did say I had an exam.”Junho nodded looking at him.

“Right.” Joonsung said to him.

“Night.”Junho said to him.

“.. Night, Junho.” Joonsung said closing the door behind him before placing the phone back in his ear. Junho waited a few seconds before letting out a sigh of relief.

Getting out of bed, He changed completely then went ahead and washed his face and his teeth. Heading to his bed, He hung up the outfit he borrowed from Junsu and placed the mask in a secure place. Smiling, Junho crawled into bed pulling his covers over him. “He's Ok Taecyeon …” He sighed happily before closing eyes feeling things might change for the better for once.