Everything's Gonna Be Okay.

I want to feel your love.

A tired young male rested on his bed with a book on his lap. Junho snuggled more to his pillow until he was being called. “Junho! Junhooooo! JUNHO!” Junho quickly woke up from his sleep and rubs his eyes.

 

“Yeah. What do you want now?” Junho asked through the intercom in his room.

 

“Did you clean the kitchen like I ask you?” His step-father asked. Junho sighed and pressed the button on the wall to answer his father.

 

“Yes. I did clean it.” Junho said rubbing his eyes once again.

 

“Good!” He said before leaving the boy finally in peace. The young boy looked at his clock and sighed knowing he had to go to work.

 

Junho worked at his step-father's restaurant which was quite popular with the locals. It was the only place he can gain his own money since it was the only place Joonsung, his step-father, would allow him to work. Junho got dressed in simple and comfortable clothing before hearing his phone. He grinned seeing it was a text from Junsu. He looked at the message and chuckled.

 

junho-yah! are you coming to work today? hyung's waiting for you~


With a smile and a few clicks, Junho replied his message and looked at the time again. A sigh escaped his lip while placing his phone in his pocket.

 

junsu hyung~ of course, i am. i have no choice, remember? okay, see you soon, hyung. c:

 

Grabbing his bag with his books and everything he needed for the bag, Junho walked up to the mirror in his room, placing his messenger bag over his shoulders. A hand raised up and rand through the brunette's hair fixing it a bit before heading out. Not really in the mood or having the time of staying for breakfast, he grabs a snack from the pantry and leave the house without a noise.

 

Getting in his car, Junho placed his bag next to him before feeling his phone again. Seeing it was Junsu another smile appeared on his lips. He read the message:

 

aw. don't be like that. you have the best hyung in the world so no worries, junho-yah. okay~ hurry~ ㅋㅋㅋ

 

Kim Junsu really was the best hyung in the world in Junho's eyes. The Daegu elder was always there from him no matter the circumstances. Junho was happy to have a friend like him when in truth he didn't have many people to rely on. He couldn't think of where he would be if he wasn't around, Junho wouldn't even bother to think of it. The brunette pressed a few buttons replying to Junsu's reply.

 

ㅋㅋof course i can be like this~ i'm lee junho. mhmm~ junsu's the greatest, for sure. ill try~

 

As the message was being sent, Junho buckles up then pulls out the driveway. In a matter of twenty minutes, he was at Seoul Food, the name of his step-dad's restaurant. He parked his car, grabbing his bag, and hurry inside. “Junho-yah!” Junho turned his head where he heard his name being called then was trapped in an inviting hug.

 

“Junsu hyung, are you getting stronger?” Junho teased playfully returning the hug.

 

“Haha~ So you've noticed your hyung's been working out ...” Junsu said letting go of him. Junho pokes his arm and playfully pretended to be amazed.

 

“Wahhh~” the younger chuckled.

 

Junho. What are you doing?” Junho sighed knowing their voices. He quickly looked back.

 

“Nothing. Just leave me alone you two.” Junho said head to the back to get his apron and his notepad.

 

“We're not bothering you, Junho. We just wished you were here, to be honest.” Namkyu said to him. Junho inwardly frowned wishing Namkyu and Mingu weren't here to bug him. Not today.

 

“Aw. Namkyu, I think you were too mean to him. Haha.” Mingu chuckled behind hid brother. Junho grabbed his notepad and walked passed hem not caring what they want to say to him. He noticed a table that was ready to order and soon noticed they were people from the college he attended. Forcing a small smile, he noticed the a taller male before putting his attention to the female that spoke and listened to her order. He heard a deeper voice and looked at the guy he looked at earlier.

 

Ddokbaegi bulgogi for me please.” Taecyeon smiled before looking back at his friend. Junho nodded and placed in the order. Junho saw Junsu cleaning some dishes and helped him dry the dishes while he washed them.

 

“Junho, why are you helping me?”Junsu asked curiously.

 

“Because you're always helping me.” Junho stated finishing the drying.

 

“Thank, Junho. Now go serve tables before you go.” Junsu grinned.

 

Junsu saw the orders were done and brought them to the table. “Will that be all?” Junho asked.

 

“Yeah.” The female closest to him said. Junho bit his lip some not liking how she spoke to him.

 

“Here's the bill. I'm sure you know where to pay.” Junho said soon walking off. A few minutes passed, he saw what time it was and cursed under his breath. He quickly toke his apron back and placed it on his hook, putting his notepad and pen in the front pocket, and looked for Junsu. Junsu gave Junho a quick goodbye hug before letting the go.

 

“Call me when you get out of class.” Junsu said before the boy left.

 

Getting in his car, he placed his bag in the passenger side. Junho hurried out of the parking lot and made his way to the college's parking lot. When he got their, He quickly grabbed his bag and made his way onto the campus. Junho said walked in class sitting at his usually spot. Junho placed his messenger bag beside him and toke his phone out. Quickly, he signed on his Instant Messenger.

 

dreaming★ :ambition. is online.

 

He smiled brightly when he saw that he was online. Junho chuckled softly when he quickly got a message.

 

 

ELEC*TR!C ♥: ❛HEA⋮RT².: hey, mister dreamer. how's it going? ㅋㅋ

dreaming★ :ambition.: ㅋㅋi'm alright … y'know the same as always. you?

ELEC*TR!C ♥: ❛HEA⋮RT².: aw. family not any nicer today? me? i'm alright. always thinking.

dreaming★ :ambition.: nope, but i'll find a way out … one day. something on your mind?

ELEC*TR!C ♥: ❛HEA⋮RT².: that's unfair. treating a sweet guy you like that. yeah, it's like the feel where your missing something.

dreaming★ :ambition.: i know but, not much i can do. sweet? you say that like if you know me? ㅋㅋlike what?

ELEC*TR!C ♥: ❛HEA⋮RT².: hmm. ... uh huh. i feel like i do … it's complicated, i guess. I'm not sure, really.

dreaming★ :ambition.: mmm. thing is will it be easy? … so sweet. c: I know how you feel. … ah, i'll ttyl. class. Bye~

ELEC*TR!C ♥: ❛HEA⋮RT².: true. ㅋㅋ uh huh~ ah, alright. have fun, mister dreamer~ c: ttyl.

 

dreaming★ :ambition. has signed off.

 

Junho slipped his phone away when his class was started. He toke his notebook and paid close attention to his professor while jotting down some notes. He chuckled quickly to himself as he began to doodle a bit on the side. After an a hour and a half, it was time for Junho to head back home before his step-father complained. Junho stepped in his car and called Junsu before going home.

 

Hello? Hyung?” Junho asked while he had his phone pressed to his ear.

 

Hey, Junho-yah. How was your class?” Junsu asked him in his Daegu satoori.

 

Class was okay~ What are you up to, hyung?”

 

That's good. Just resting … it was a long day at the restaurant.”

 

Mhmm … You should rest up. I wouldn't want a tired panda~ Hahaha … Really? More customers than usual?”

 

I am. I don't plan on doing anything extreme today. Haha~ Hyung's already a panda. … Definitely. “

 

Good! I guess that means I have to take care of panda hyung better. Wow. I'm sorry, I wasn't there to help.”

 

Haha. Don't worry; I'm fine. Sleep will do good on me. Don't worry about it. I put those brothers of yours to work anyways.”

 

Okay. Alright … then have a good night's rest. You did? They really are intimidated by you, huh?”

 

You two, Junho-yah. I feel like you'll need it more than me. Mhmm. They deserve it …”

 

Thanks. I guess so, but still. … You're so good to me, hyung. … Oh, I'll call you tomorrow. Bye, Junsu hyung.”

 

Of course, we're best friends, right? … Okay. See you tomorrow too. Bye, Junho-yah.”

 

Hanging up the phone, Junho placed it in his pocket before pulling out the driveway of his college making his way home. When Junho made it home, he had these sense something terrible was going to happen. Sighing, the brunette grabbed his bag placed it around his shoulders and closed the door making sure it was locked. Junho walked inside soon hearing his stepfather's voice. “Great.” Junho said under his breath.

 

“Junho. Where were you?” Joonsung asked him.

 

Junho looked at the taller male and responded, “I was in class. I'm sorry. I'm a bit late … traffic.” Junho lied. His step-father looked at him before giving him a list.

 

“What's this?” Junho asked.

 

“Chores I want you to do.” He stated before turning about to leave.

 

“You better start on them now.” Joonsung demanded then left to continue what he was doing.

 

Junho looked and the list and rushed to his room. Closing the door behind him, dropping his bag beside his bed then swiftly crashes on his bed pulling his pillow close to him.

 

“Why does this happen to me?” Junho said holding back some tears. He knew he had to stay strong otherwise Junho wasn't sure if he could hold this any longer. Closing his eyes, he allowed himself to calm down for a bit before getting to the chores. With a few hours, the young brunette was done with everything … washing dishes, the laundry, cleaning the living room, and few other chores that were listed.

 

Tired and sleepy, Junho headed upstairs into his room. Looking at the wall, he saw what time it was. It was about time he would be on again. Sleep was really tempting to the boy but he didn't want him to feel he ditched him. Junho sat by his computer and turned it on. His Instant Messenger automatically signed him in.

 

dreaming★ :ambition. is online.

 

Blinking, he saw he was on and it ahead and started the conversation.

 

dreaming★ :ambition..: ahhhh. i'm so tiredddd.

ELEC*TR!C ♥: ❛HEA⋮RT².: long day? you should rest .. it would be good for you.

dreaming★ :ambition.: yeah, a realllllll long day for sure. i would but talking to you sounds good too.

ELEC*TR!C ♥: ❛HEA⋮RT².: aw. well, don't overwork yourself, alright? aww. so you do like talking to me~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

dreaming★ :ambition.: alright, but it's not a promise. of course, i do … otherwise, i wouldn't be here this late.

ELEC*TR!C ♥: ❛HEA⋮RT²..: fine. but if you get sick, don't blame me. I suppose that make sense. |Db

dreaming★ :ambition.: hmm. fine. i'll sleep only because i don't want to get sick. of course, it makes sense. c:

ELEC*TR!C ♥: ❛HEA⋮RT².: … alright. goodnight~ ㅋㅋㅋ sweet dreams, mister dreamer.

dreaming★ :ambition.: goodnight! sweet dreams.

dreaming★ :ambition. has signed off.

ELEC*TR!C ♥: ❛HEA⋮RT². has signed off.

 

Rubbing his eyes, Junho shut his computer off and quickly changed for bed. When he finally gotten into his pajamas, he crawled into bed. “Everything's going to be okay.” The brunette reassured himself before quickly falling asleep.