Rescuing Oh Sehun From The Wicked Queen

Rescuing Oh Sehun From The Wicked Queen

 


-Li An's POV-

I burst into his room and saw Sehun lying upon his bed, his face lighting up as his eyes caught mine. I ran over to him and wrapped my arms around him tightly, each indivdual tear that had formed in my eyes fell down onto his white shirt. These were not tears of sadness but tears of joy. I loved Sehun but an evil force had been keeping us apart. My mother, Queen Alix. She had felt threatened that I would marry Sehun and take her title so she had Sehun locked away where I couldn't see him or find him but she wasn't as clever as she thought as my step mother had been teaching me magic behind queen Alix's back to use against her so I could free Sehun and run away with him so we could live happily ever after.

I looked up at him. We were running out of time and we had to get out of there fast. The queen probably had already guessed tht I had broke into his room. As much as I wanted to stay in Sehun's arms all night I couldn't. I felt safe when I was in them. I had been away from him for far to long and now we were finally together. Sehun whiped my cheek with his thumb and rested his hands upon my cheek.

"Sehun, we have to go. She will find us," I tell him.

"Too late for that sweeties," A cold chilling voice said.

It was her. It was too late. This was it, I had to fight her now. I took a deep breath and stood up.

"Li An..no..." I heard Sehun say softly.

"I love you, Oh Sehun,"

I flicked my hand  and produced a willow wand . Alix laughed and did a dismissing action with her hand.

"You didn't think I knew that Aneeqa was teaching you magic? Honey, I am the queen - I know everything," She cackled.

I gripped my wand tighet and flicked it towards her. Large white illuminious balls flew in her direction but to no avail they did nothing. Alix simply produced her own wand and waved the balls away as if they were some sort of pest.

"You can't defeat me daughter," She blasted a large black ball in my direction which knocked me back. I fell against the cold, stone floor. Sehun ran over to me and pulled me into his arms. He shook his head, I could see it in his eyes that he wanted me to stop. He didn't want to see me get hurt but I had to do this. He hugged me tight. I needed to defeat Alix. I had to do this for Sehun and I, so that we could be together happily and also for the fact that I despised my mother. She couldn't bear to see me happy if it meant losing her title. I pushed myself off of Sehun and I stumbled towards her, I waved my wand towards her continuosly sending more balls in her direction but it was no use. She was much stronger than I and I was nothing but a weakling. Everything I sent towards her was just sent back by her power and each time one hit me and I fell back down. This continued for several minutes before Sehun grabbed my wrist pushing me out the way while one of Alix's powerful balls hit him. I gasped. Sehun was pure human so the power from the balls were more effective on him. He flew towards the opposite side of the room and I immediately dropped my wand and ran over to him.

"Sehun!" I dropped my his side and placed my hand on his head. It was cold. I grabbed a nearby blanket that had been covering a table and placed it over him. I could hear him murmering my name and at the same time Alix laughing hysterically. This was the end for sure. I had a feeling this would happen. I knew I wasn't powerful enough to defeat her despite how many times my Step Mother disagreed with me. She said I had the power in me, and that I just had to find it. I looked back down towards Sehun and his cheek. I loved him so much. I wanted us to be together more than anything.

"Li An..." He murmered.

"Sehun! What is it? What's wrong?"

"I...I love you..."

I love you too. That was it. I furrowed my eyebrows. I refused to see Sehun like this. She had to pay. I reached my arm out and my wand came rushing over to me. I looked up at Alix who was now standing with her hand on her hip and an eyebrow raised. I stood up and run towards her sending out bolts of light which at first she deflected easily but as this happened I was absorbing my own power and each light I sent out became stronger and I became stronger and faster, so much so that she started to struggle to catch up. I then pointed my wants out objects around the room and flew them in her direction. I sent everything I could see, plates, lamps, tables. I could see it was getting too much to her. She didn't even known where her spells were hitting she just started randomly shooting them places. I had to dodge a few but not enough before she shooted one of the spells right above her where a chandelier was hanging. All I heard was a crash and her limp body fell into the ground. It was all over.

I ran over to her body and knelt down beside it, removing the pieces of glass away from what was once a beautiful face but was now a mess. I sighed and wiped a tear away from my eye.

"I'm sorry mother,"

I heard Sehun murmuring again, I turned around and run towards him falling by his side. I placed my hands on his chest and murmered a healing incantation. It took a few minutes but Sehun eventually had regained his strength and sat up. I slid my arms around him and hugged him tightly.

"It's over Sehun! We are free!" I said.

"She...she's dead?" He replied and I nodded. I could feel him moving his head around unsure of of whether she was or not. My mothers body had already obsorbed into the floor. 

Sehun eventually stood up and grabbed my hand, he pulled me up off the floor. We started into each others eyes deeply and he lent forward and kissed me. We were together now, together forever.