Chapter 26

I Hate You

It feels good to be able to get back into fighting again with them. It was them that teach me how to fight when I was young and since then I have learn different kinds of fighting skills and martial arts till I have no more to learn. Name it, I have tried every one of them and got the black belt some even ask me to go and tutor or teach someone but I choose to get better each day and use it for my self defense. So we all get back to the training.

 

I walk in first then follow by the rest of them and they was quite shocked at the size of the training room since we have almost all kinds we even have a rope so that you could jump here and there to aim for higher ground when there is someone on the higher ground and we even have a room that is in the dark and we are train to fight in the dark and have a better advantage than most of the fighters out there.

 

Minyoung ah” Zico calls my name and I turn behind to look at him and he was holding something and I look it was a knife and I just smile at him

And that you know what to do with it” I say as I show him the dummy across the room and took one knife and throw and it went to it head and the second one was straight at it heart and I turn to look at him and smirk and he did the same and almost got near to the heart but fail.

 

Oppa you need more practice on it” I say while throwing some knife

I am not as good as you but I am better in you in non-weapons” he say and he throws the knife

But I am getting better each time so don’t underestimate me” I say while looking at him before throwing the knife

 

We both stop talking and continue to throw the knife when we heard someone shout and then claps and we turn and saw BTS was a few meters away from us and looking amused and shocked at our throwing skills. I turn in front and saw that all my aiming was either at the heart/chest or face areas and Jiho oppa was about the same as mine just that he threw one at the center and I laugh at him.

 

What? Can’t I?” he say and I just knock it off and put down the knife and so does he

I did not know you were this good and throwing” Jimin ask me

Practice and you will be as good as I am” I say as I went over to the shooting range and Minhyuk and Yongguk was there and Zico just join in and I was in between Minhyuk and Zico.

 

I took the rifle and insert the bull and get the shooting paper ready and push it to the end of the room and wear my headphone to minimize the loud sound and begin shooting. I turn to look at how oppas was doing and they are the same as before and even better, they hit the center almost all the time. I turn to look at the front and begin shooting and I did hit the sides once and the rest was all in the center.

 

I was too focus in it that I did not realize Jungkook was right next beside me and Zelo was behind me. I turn to look at them before continue my shooting and once I was done I pull the sheet back towards me and was shocked to see that only one shot to the sides and the rest was in the center and I turn to look at the both of them and they just stare at me in awe and I just smile at them and did some workout and some fighting with the dummy and Zico and then head to the hang out room and take a break there.

 

That was weird I thought he say he was going to message me but then he did not” I mumble to myself as I look at my phone to see if there is any message but the is none and it was almost dinnertime.

 

OPPAS STOP” I yell from where I am and they all come running in and stop to take a breath and I ask them to take a sit. They all crash down and panting really hard.

 

We are going to take a break and head for dinner” I say and they all smile and went to have their shower and I told them that I would meet them back here in 10 minutes time.

 

I was the third one to arrive back there and Minhyuk was the first follow by Zico and after me was Yongguk and then the rest starts to come in one by one and the last person was Kai since he will always took long time to get ready and everything and I am use to it in fact everyone was use to it than if one day he was quick it would be a surprise since he was always the last one or not the second last one.

 

Where are we going?” Suga ask and I shook my head and turn to look at them hoping they have an idea where to go for dinner

How about the all the time place we always love to go?” Yongguk ask and the four of us was looking at each other before nodding our head

Okay it’s fine” I say and they all was looking us

It is a nice place to eat and the food is delicious and it is close by and we always go there after our training” Minhyuk say

So went you are not skating or what you went here to train?” Jungkook ask and I nod my head

I always go here with them and Kai or not alone well depends who will be here once I arrive since once you have the key and know the code you are able to go in anytime you want but you got to tidy up the place before you leave” I say to him and he nods

 

We all decide on that place for dinner and it been a while since we went there I bet they will still recognize us and oppas will order what they would always order and I would always have a hard on picking what food to eat and end up buying all of them and then share it with them.

 

We all get in the separate cars and drove off there, I was with Minhyuk, Kai, Yongguk and Zico while the rest of the pick who they want to go with and speed there. We were the first one to arrive since we know where exactly is the place and the rest slowly arrive one by one.

 

We all enter and choose our seat and greet the shop auntie and uncle and I am glad they still recognize us and know straightaway what we want to order and before I was able to order uncle knows I will have a hard time and order what I always eat here and the rest just order what they wants.

 

Minyoung ah look at how you’ve grown and my oh my Yongguk, Jiho and Minhyuk you have become more handsome and where’s Byunghun?” the shop auntie ask

He’s not free but these are our friends or you could say our fighting buddies” Minhyuk say and imo just look at us and the four of us just smile

You know very well we can’t just stop right” Yongguk say

Yeah I know that very well and you even save a few people” she say

You heard?” I asked and she nods

You indeed did a great job and remember do what you love to do and make everyone save” uncle come in and sent us our food and say

We will don’t worry and we will always keep a look out for the both of you” Zico say

Don’t worry about us” they say

No it is our duty to keep you safe and I have always treat you both as part of my family and I will protect you and keep you safe no matter what” I say and they smile at me

Minyoung ah you know we love you all so much” they say as they hug the four of us and we hug them back.

 

Seeing this, seeing everyone that I care and love happy was indeed a great thing and it makes me happy by knowing that they are happy and it make me worried less knowing that they are safe.