Chance meeting

I found your phone....

Hangeng stared at the phone in his hands as he walked out of the restaurant, a bright smile on his face. He couldn't wait to see his best friend after so long, but the problem was how?

He didn't want to just pop up at the SJ dorms, he wasn't even sure if he'd be let in. After all, he had left them.

And it would be really awkward to suddenly go there, since he had no idea what to even say.

"Hi. I have your phone." No way.

"Hi guys, long time no see." Ew.

"I missed you guys so much." Too cheesy.

He sighed as he walked on, avoiding fangirls (he knew they were following him. They weren't exactly 100% inconspicuous) and eye contact. Suddenly he felt a buzz and he stared at the phone.

// new text from: Naggy Umma //

Hangeng smiled, remembering their motherly leader. He really was naggy, but he was the best leader. People once wondered what would happen if Leeteuk wasn't there, and the horrible thought of heechul being the next in line was positively scarring. However, most people just assumed it would be hangeng anyway, just to set their hearts at mind.

Seriously.

The day heechul becomes SJ's leader, chaos will ensue.

He decided to read the text, though he honestly found the fact that they texted a password-secured phone really amusing. In any case he just unlocked it and read the message.

// hey, random stranger holding heechul's phone. //

Way to be inconspicuous.

// would you mind calling 81726344 to return the phone, please?//

Wow leader, what a great way to let the world know your phone number.

// Super Junior's leader, Leeteuk //

Really inconspicuous.

Great.

Now he was sounding like heechul. He knew his best friend wouldn't exactly have a very positive influence on him, but he didn't mind.

"What do I do now?" He asked, stopping in his tracks. 

He looked around.

How awkward.

He had somehow managed to walk into an awkward clearing in the middle of nowhere, and he was positive he'd been there for the past 5 minutes. 

So he made his way to a nearby bench and sat, no longer bothered about fangirls. 

Just then the phone buzzed again.

// new text from Naggy Umma //

Again?

// THIS IS KIM HEECHUL, THE WONDERFUL BIG SPACE STAR OF SJ //

There it goes, heechul and his self-praise.

// I WANT MY PHONE BACK. NOW //

And his impatience.

// NOW. //

And his insistence.

// RETURN IMMEDIATELY OR ELSE //

And his sort of failed threats.

Since he still couldn't make up his mind on how to meet heechul, hangeng just got up.

He checked his own phone.

// one text from Manager //

// hey hangeng. I can't make it to dinner with you today, so you'll have to decide your dinner yourself. Sorry. //

// oh and hangeng. You have a photoshoot at 6. //

Hangeng stared at the message for a while before glancing at his watch.

5.45 P.M.

Great, he was gonna be late.

// you better not be late //

.

And with that, hangeng ran.

After hailing a taxi successfully, he had gone for his photoshoot. He was late, but a few smiles and some sweet talk later, he was forgiven.

He was hungry now, but he didn't know where to go.

It just so happened there was a restaurant across the filming site, so he decided to just eat there, since he was starving and too tired to walk any further.

He walked in,

Went up the stairs,

And saw him.

Heechul. 


okay to be perfectly honest, I wasn't planning to write this but that HANCHUL PIC. THAT HANCHUL PIC. I just had to add it in. So yeahhhh :3

one more chapter to go, most probably :3 

please comment/subscribe :3 <3