Chapter I

Last 212 Days with Seungri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER I

THE FIRST MEETING

 

Kwon Jiyong was born with an exceptional talent. He wrote a song when he was seven years old, he composed one when he was thirteen years old, and he produced another when he was twenty. Jiyong is talented in music but people don’t know about his supernatural ability. They didn’t know that Jiyong can foresee when will a person die.

 

Jiyong hid it to everyone, even though he wanted to inform them when will they die. But Jiyong finds it bizarre to tell to a person that he or she will die tomorrow, so he kept it deep in his mind and buried in his heart with the hopes of forgetting it. But he is definitely aware that he wouldn’t.

 

He was born with this talent, as freakish as it is and as crazy as it seems. Jiyong realized about this talent when he was fifteen. He stared at a teacher in his school then his mind throbbed for a while then numbers with the word days on the end appeared in his mind. He didn’t know what is it for so he just shrugged it off. Three days after, their substitute said that their previous teacher died. Jiyong became anxious because he saw the red colored number 3 and the word days, that popped in his mind after he looked attentively at that teacher. After that incident, all the people that he sees with red numbers, died on the exact number that appeared in his head.

 

Jiyong wanted to scream, it was too painful to see people with red numbers. Yet he also saw people with numbers tainted in white color and he knew that their lifetimes are not going to end soon. With the knowledge on his ability, Jiyong tried to approach someone close to him that only has 2 days left. But when that person asked him, he cannot just talk and say ‘You’re gonna die two days from now’, so he just smiled and ran away. Two days after, he heard about that person’s death. Jiyong felt guilty. He felt that it was his fault, that person’s death was his fault, but it isn’t. Still Jiyong felt remorseful for not informing him.

 

After those unfortunate circumstances, Jiyong distanced himself from people with red numbers, even to people with white ones. He didn’t want to become close with them, because he knows that if he will then he will feel guilty for something he hasn’t control over. So he just buried himself in music and let his frustrations and pain in them. Because he doesn’t want to be attached. Jiyong tried to live alone and lonely but it seems like his life wasn’t meant to be that way.

 

***

 

Lee Seungri was also born with an exceptional talent. He is an artist. People discovered his talent when he was five years old, his parents sent him into an art school to enhance his gifts. He paints his everyday dull life into color and makes them into a masterpiece. They know about Seungri’s gift in painting but they don’t know about his other ability that shows when he dreams. They didn’t know that Seungri dreams about his future masterpieces with the face of a same person in it.

 

Seungri wanted to find that person in his dreams, he planned to meet him, he planned to be friends with him and he didn’t plan anything beyond that. Besides, Seungri knows that he is just a figment of his imagination. But he doesn’t know that in the city he lives in, the man in his dreams is there. Nearer that he thinks.

 

The first time that Seungri dreamt about that guy was when he was fifteen years old. He slept after having an argument with his parents, he was totally distressed about the whole situation. So Seungri chose to sleep, bury his worries under closed eyes in darkness and cover-up his pain with soft snores. He didn’t realized that he dreamt until he was sketching a face of a person into a plain piece of paper. It became his daily routine, Seungri even made sure that he has a drawing book beside him before going to sleep. Then at five in the morning, he found himself sketching the same face he saw in his previous dreams. It was absurd.

 

Seungri noticed the different backgrounds of his dreams, it was strange. He tried to find all the landscapes in his dreams. Gladly he found all of them except one. He drew every scenery he dreamt with canvases and brushes. Seungri’s paintings we’re highly credited and praised by the critics, all except for one. The one that he still haven’t found. The landscape that he haven’t drew yet.

 

Seungri still hopes that he will find the mysterious man in the last scenery, but he knows that it’s impossible.

 

***

 

It was seven in the morning of a very cold 20th day in December. Seungri woke up with his alarm. His agenda today is to find the last landscape. He recently researched for it in the internet and as he can recall, the description perfectly depi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter