One

Willingly

You rolled around relentlessly on the couch, you hadn't been able to fall asleep because he wasn't home yet. Even though you lived in a mansion, you still decided to sleep on the couch so that you could get a glimpse of the man you loved. And after he was home, you would get off the couch and sleep in your own room. You just wanted to make sure that he was home safe. You wonder a lot of the time why you even bother to wait for him when all you got was another heartbreak every time. You checked your phone. 3:46 am, Lay still wasn't home yet. *Probably flirting with some random girl at the club.*

Since the both of you were the heirs of big companies is South Korea and your mums were close friends, your mum decided to marry you off to Lay and of course, Lay's mum agreed instantly. Ever since the announcement of the arranged marriage, Lay has hated you. At first, you didn't know why but later on you realized. Lay had a girlfriend. A girl that she really loved, and you were the reason of their break-up. Since then, you two never interracted much and you guys didn't even kiss on your wedding. It was just a quick brush of his lips against your left cheek. 

After the wedding, you thought the girl Lay would bring home would be Hyeyeon and only Hyeyeon, but you boy, you were wrong. It turns out the Hyeyeon actually dissapered sfter he told her the news. But you didn't blame her. If it was your lover saying you needed to break up because he was engaged to a stranger, you would run off as well. Sadly, after the news of Hyeyeaon dissapering, he dispised you even more. If the hate was on a scale of 1-10, it would probably be 100.

The moment you met Lay, you felt your heart beating at an abnormally fast pace. You had an unexpected feeling, a feeling that you needed to give him your everything and love him. Maybe it's what they call "Love at first sight". And you didn't believe that quote until now. In the rich world, you knew all of this was just business. Although you wanted the marriage, you knew that Lay didn't. That information was inferred from all the glares and nasty lookes he casted you. You refered to this wedding a perfect and happy wedding, despite the glares you recieved. While for Lay, this was strictly business. Only business and nothing else, strictly no feelings invovled.

Then, you heard laughing and talking. You  recognized the male's vioce. It was her husband, Zhang Yixing. The light switched on and she immediately pretended that she was asleep.

"Oppa, who is that fat girl on the couch?"

"Oh her, she's nothing, don't worry about her babe."                                     *Nothing? Is that all he thinks of me?*

Your thought was interrupted by sounds of smooching and . A silent tear escaped from your eyes. When the coupole disappered, you kept on tossing and turning on the couch, but you just couldn't sleep. The girl's moans were awfully loud, and that made you even more heartbroken.

Sighing, you got off the bed and started doing the laundary. Finding the clothes from the stranger and Lay lying around the house, you picked them up and washed them with care. Then, you dried them with the hairdryer so that the girl had something to wear home. Picking up the clothing, you folded it into neat piles.

Peeking in the door of 'your' room, you found the Lay sleeping peacefully on the bed while the girl was no where to be seen. It was no surprise to you that the stranger was missing, she was definately looking for her clothes.

You found the girl wondering around the mansion wrapped around in your purple towel. You walked calmly up to her and passed the stranger her clothes

The girl was beautiful, very beautiful. She had a killer figure, innocent eyes, small mouth and blackish brown hair that was just passed her chest. *Wow, she is really pretty, no wonder Lay had liked her. Compared to her, I am nothing, no less than nothing. l'm probably just dust on furniture that annoys everyone.
 
"Hey you who are you to Lay?" The lass asked Minhee as she snatched her clothes off her. 
 
"I'm a maid." Minhee answered without sttuering. She had been saying that to all of those girls that came over. She could still remembers clearly the first time a Lay had brought a woman home, how painful it had been and how much she wanted to slap him, but you just couldn't bring yourself to it.
 
FLASHBACK
 
The day Lay and Minhee had moved into their new mansion, Lay had told the maids to unpack your stuff into a guest room, and not the main room. The maid looked bwildered and confused and she came and asked for your pemission. Knowing that was what Lay had wanted, you granted it and the maids began unpacking your stuff into a guest room.
 
Lay was actually very surprised that you actually agreed to move into another bedroom that was for guests. But little did he know, you did that because you loved him. But you knew that love wansn't going to be returned by him.
 
That night, right after settling into your new house, or rather mansion, Lay had went out. At first being the innocent person you were, you thought it was just some important issue and shrugged it off. You realized that your thought was wrong when you hear a girl giggling at the door. As much as you wanted to ignore it, you still walked over to the door and opened it. The scent of alcohol hit you harder than a ferious wind.
 
"Yah , don't you even know it's common manners to let your guests in?" The girl mocked.
 
Looking up, you saw a hot girl, with curves and long black hair. She was wearing a pink crop top that exposed almost half of her s and long black skinny leggings. As much as you hate to admit this, you knew she was pretty and more than 100 times way better than you. With tears threatening to fall, you immediately stepped aside and let the drunk couple in.
 
"Oppa, who is she? A maid? Why would you hire someone that fat? She can't even clean probably."
 
"Oppa, answer me."
 
"Oppaaaa" She purred. Lay stayed still though and stared blankly at you, as if asking you.
 
"Yes I am his maid and I can clean." You answered her. Lay was pretty shcoked to see you admit to the insult. Not only Lay, but the maids that were working also looked shocked.
 
"Ewwww, who would hire you useless pig? You are lucky that Lay pities you and hired you." She laughed
 
"Anyways, go out and buy me a hot choclate, I'm cold."
 
"N...Neh"
 
The moment you stepped out of the house, your tears flowed down like a river. You were heartbroken. As you were walking, your thoughts were all about Lay. *Is he having fun? I hope so, after all he is married off to a big idiot. It's not his fault but mine, if only I had been skinny and y.* With those thoughts,you sighed and entered a cafe. Immendiately you noticed how almost everyone was staring at you. Quickly, you ordered two large hot choclates and the worker looked at you as if you were kidding, but went on with your order anyways. It was like that everytime you went out from the last time you could remember. Everyone would stare at you and mutter to their friend or family about you. Oh how you hated those stares, it felt like they were all trying to bore holes into your skull.
 
Arriving home, the first noises you heard when moans. But eventually, they died down into silence. Knowing they were finished, you warmed out the two hot choclate and went upstairs.
 
You knocked and was answered by Lay. You passed him the two cups of hot chocolate and he looked at you confusingly. But accepted it anyways. Just as Lay waws closing the door, the girl came and barged in front of you. You were bwilerded and thought about what you did to anger her.
 
"Look up." You looked up and instanly, you felt a hot substances burning your face. You winced.
 
"I wanted a hot choclate, not a cold one." She yelled at you.
 
"M..mianne"
 
"AISH, you just ruined my mood!" Then, she gave Lay a deep kiss and stormed out of the house.
 
Lay didn't even mutter a sorry before slamming the door in your face.
 
That made yor heart shatter into quaters. When he had brought the girl home, your heart shatterted into halves, but now, havles became quaters.
 
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
 
Over the years, these types of situations became regualr and by now, you were numb. You had no feelings at all. You had spent so many countless nights crying in bed about the one you love.
 
By now, your heart had already shattered into more than a thousand tiny pieces. And you knew, no matter how hard you try, the heart will never be complete again. Not unless Lay loved you back. But you knew better, he would never love you.
 
That is why, you gave in willingly to him.
 
"I'm proud of my heart. Even though it has been played, stabbed, cheated, burned and broken, it still manages to work."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Mian if it really ! It's my first time writing on here. It would be good if you guys could comment and subscribe!!