╎✖ 教師をします ━ THE TEACHERS

╎✖ 青の祓魔師 ━ THE RETURN OF SATAN : apply soon.
HOME       THE TEACHERS      THE EXORCISM HANDBOOK      THE POSSIBLE ONES      THE UPDATES

THE
TEACHERS

  NAME   - rin stupid okumura.
  AGE   - 25
  MEISTER   - knight.
  CLASS   - middle second class.
  ABOUT HIS TEACHING   - a stupid teacher who fails at teaching, but still teaches anyway becuz of his brother. he only gives his students assignments and tasks, while he would just lounge around while the students do their work.
  NAME   - n/a
  AGE   - i recommended that you be 16 or 17. but i really don't care tbh.
  GENDER   - any.
  MEISTER   - knight. btw, you won't be the main character, even if you apply for rin.

 
  NAME   - yukio still a teacher okumura.
  AGE   - 25
  MEISTER   - dragoon.
  CLASS   - upper first class.
  ABOUT HIS TEACHING   - a better teacher than his stupid demon brother right there, lmao. he obviously taught his brother, so he knows ALOT more things than demon. he's probably the recommended teacher than the rest of the group tbh. 
  NAME   - n/a
  AGE   - recommend that you be the oldest.
  GENDER   - any. prefer male, but idc.
  MEISTER   - dragoon. (optional: doctor)
  NAME   - shiemi girl who hesitates too much moriyama.
  AGE   - 25
  MEISTER   - tamer, doctor.
  CLASS   - middle second class.
  ABOUT HER TEACHING   - an innocent teacher who doesn't know much about exorcism, yet sTILL TEACHES. she gives her students the correct lessons and is always up to date, so she's a pretty good and average teacher, but not like yukio.
  NAME   - n/a
  AGE   - recommend that you be the youngest. but it doesn't matter.
  GENDER   - any. prefer female, but idc.
  MEISTER   - tamer. (optional: doctor)
  NAME   - ryuji lmao angry chicken head suguro
  AGE   - 26
  MEISTER   - aria, dragoon.
  CLASS   - middle first class.
  ABOUT HIS TEACHING   - chicken head teacher is coming your way, lmao. he expresses his teaching through anger and is often hit in the head by miss eyebrows. (no they're not dating or married.) he gives out a lot of assignments, and gets angry if you don't do them.
  NAME   - n/a
  AGE   - any.
  GENDER   - any.
  MEISTER   - aria. (optional: dragoon)
  NAME   - izumo gtfo of her way kamiki.
  AGE   - 26
  MEISTER   - tamer.
  CLASS   - middle first class.
  ABOUT HER TEACHING   - miss eyebrows of the year goes to izumo kamiki over here. she is extremely strict when it comes to teaching and usually fights with mr chicken head (no). she usually expects you to finish an 10 paragraph essay within 2 days. she has a weird grunge on the three amigos, which nobody knows about, but only shima and her.
  NAME   - okamoto eri.
  AGE   - 17.
  GENDER   - female.
  MEISTER   - tamer, being a doctor is too tiring and saving people ain't her thing.
  NAME   - renzou casually looks up your skirt shima.
  AGE   - 26
  MEISTER   - aria, knight.
  CLASS   - middle first class.
  ABOUT HIS TEACHING   - mister ert is the one and only renzou shima, one part of the three amigos from the old gang. he's one of those teachers who are lenient and cool, but piles workloads on everyone all casually, with a carefree smile. he teaches pretty eh, but still has decent methods.
  NAME   - tachibana hirukazu.
  AGE   - 17.
  GENDER   - male.
  MEISTER   - mainly knight, a bit of aria bc memorizing ew.
  NAME   - konekomaru boy worries about everything miwa.
  AGE   - 25
  MEISTER   - aria.
  CLASS   - middle first class.
  ABOUT HIS TEACHING   - paranoid sensei reporting to help you with your schedule and pelt you with band-aids if you get a papercut! he's a super smart teacher with basic fundamental skills down and is a hands-down great teacher, but he worries too much and is kinda sweaty hA.
  NAME   - n/a.
  AGE   - any.
  GENDER   - any.
  MEISTER   - aria.
  NAME   - takara puppet master cutie nemu.
  AGE   - 25
  MEISTER   - tamer.
  CLASS   - middle first class.
  ABOUT HIS TEACHING   - a mysterious teacher who onlY SPEAKS THROUGH A PUPPET AND SOMETIMES NOTECARDS. do you know how weird it is to be taught by a ventriloquist teacher? actually, his teaching skills are uncanny, but it's still kind of uuuuh.
  NAME   - n/a.
  AGE   - leaning towards the younger side, but not the youngest.
  GENDER   - any.
  MEISTER   - tamer.