seungri baby

Seungri baby

"Hey, TOP, do you know where Seungri is?" GD called TOP after Gianna left.

"Seungri? Mi Rae took off after she received a call from Seungri. Why?"

"Gianna ran out after taking a call from him too. She didn't tell me anything. She just left but I figured that Seungri asked her to come."

"Oh, God! he's probably in trouble." TOP hit his temple with his right hand. "I'll call Dae sung, you call Sol," he hang up.

"Sol, have you heard from Seungri?" GD asked called Taeyang

"Seungri? Sae Jin left in a hurry after receiving a call from him, why?"

"That brat is in trouble. He also called Mi Rae and Gianna. Both left with out saying a word."

"Man, what can we do? Let's trust our girlfriend to handle it" Taeyang said.

"Let's meet up at my place. I'll call TOP and Dae sung. I'll get Gianna to drag Seungri to my place later."

"Ok. See you in a bit,"

 

Mi Rae and Gianna stepped into the room at the same time. Sae Jin came a minutes later. Yoon Hyun Ae came last.

The four girls were shocked to see Seungri cowering in a corner.  It's not so him. He's always the strong type person who won't give in to anyone, except for his Bigbang hyungs.

Hyun Ae ran to hug Seungri. "What the hell is going on here?" she raised her tone.

"Who are you?" the girl asked brutally.

"Noona," Hyun Ae answered.

"And you" she pointed at Gianna.

"Noona," Gianna answered.

"You?" she pointed at CJ.

"Noona,"

"Are you her sister as well?" she asked Mi Rae.

Mi Rae nodded.

"What do we got here?  I asked you to bring your mom and you dragged all your sisters to come and get you," she turned to  the paled- face Seungri.

"Hang on a second here," Hyun Ae interrupted. "What is going on here?"

"Our baby Lee Seunghyun here announced at the club that I am ," the girl yelled at Seung ri in english.

Hyun Ae released him from her embrace and looked at him in the eye.

"Ya, Lee Seunghyun!" CJ grabbed him by the collar.

Gianna tried to calmed CJ. "before we get all worked up in here. Seung ri explain,"

"I didn't mean it." Seung ri still bowed his head in shame.

"Miss, can you elaborate what happened," Hyun Ae asked the girl.

"I was drinking in the bar minding my own business when he just came and asked me to go out. I ignored him and walked away from the bar. He followed me. I still ignored him. That's when he called me . Damn! No one ever called me that and I am not a . Luckily the manager, saw us. I was ready to throw him out of the bar but the manager begged me to spare him. In exchange, I dragged him here and asked him to call his mom. Oh well, I didn't know she got four sisters."

"For sure you know him right?" CJ  calmed herself. "it will hurt him if..."

"Just because you're an idol doesn't mean you can call people names," she cut CJ.

"ahm, can you please forgive him?" Hyun Ae asked politely. "we'll give him a beating,"

"Noona?" Seungri looked at Hyun Ae. He knows her when she says something.

"Shut up." Hyun Ae glared at him. "Miss, we sincerely apologize for what he did. If there anything that you want to appease what he did. We're willing to give it to you,"

"Really?" the girl said in sarcasm. "How about getting you into community work? And I get to select what community work,"

"what? community...." Seung ri protested.

Mi Rae held him back. "shhh. it's better to keep quiet for now," she whispered to him.

"Call," Gianna agreed. "here's my card"

The three fished their cards from their purse and handed them to the girl.

The girl read the cards and looked at the four girls.

"We're his elder sisters. Married" Gianna was quick to answer.

"Ya, Lee Seunghyun, don't brag being an idol coz it can cause your downfall," the girl waved the card infront of him. "I'll call your noonas for your schedules." she left.

"I really want to beat you right now," Hyun Ae gritted her teeth. "What were you thinking?"

"Ahm, excuse me," Gianna raised her hand. "we'll deal with him later. The three of us knows each other but uhm... we're not properly introduced,"

"Oh, Yoon Hyun Ae. Seung ri and I grew up together  and you guys?"

They introduced themselves excluding that they are bigbang's girlfriends.

"I don't know what to do with him." Hyun Ae sigh. "I probably just drag him to his mom."

"I'll handle him," CJ volunteered.

"Noona, just take me home," Seungri hid at Hyun Ae's back. "It's better for you to beat me. CJ noona will kill me,"

"Vi, you dragged me in the middle of my work. I have to go back to work," Hyun Ae said. "You're at their mercy. Thanks girls. Seungri give me a call tomorrow. I'll book you for a check up with Doc Min Jung," she said with an evil smile. "Nice meeting you girls. Take care of him," she left.

 

"Ok let's hear why 3 pretty ladies went running when our dear maknae called them," GD started the interrogation.

"Four" Gianna corrected.

"Four" TOP, GD, and Tae yang chorused and looked at Dae sung.

"What?" Daesung asked innocently.

"Are you and Seung ri hiding something?" TOP moved near him.

"Seungri's close friend. Yoon Hyun Ae," Gianna cleared up.

"Ok speak up, panda boy," GD turned back to Seung ri.

 

Find out about the characters

Gianna : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/761998/one-of-a-kind-bigbang-gdragon-romance-superjunior-originalcharacter-kimheechul

CJ/Sae Jin : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/780883/where-you-at-bigbang-dongyoungbae-taeyang-originalcharacter-taeyangbigbangoc

Hyun Ae : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/777622/1/soulmate-series-arashi-bigbang-cnblue-kpop-series-soulmate-ocs

Mi Rae : still writing