#02

Discovering Truths and Lies {HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   Baekhyun abruptly rose up from his seat and stumbled back, making his beanie fall off. He brushed his lips with the tip of his index finger. He just kissed me...on the first day we even met! WHAT?!

It was soft...

Chanyeol stayed frozen in his seat but stared at Baekhyun the whole time. He could see Baekhyun's cheeks turn pink. 

"Wh-Why did y-you kiss m-me??" Baekhyun stuttered.

"I thought you told me to..." the one sitting down said slow. Chanyeol felt confused. He told me the words 'Kiss me' right? How could I misunderstand anything? Baekhyun stayed silent after Chanyeol's response and bent his kness and made himself look like a ball, with his feet still flat on the ground. Chanyeol could hear him mumbling something but he couldn't quite hear since he was like, I don't know, ten feet away? He scratched the back of his head and sighed. He felt bad making everything awkward between them.

"Look, you told me the words 'kiss me' so I did. Did you say something else though? Did you say anything li-"

"You stole my first kiss idiot," Baekhyun interrupted, lifting his head from his crossed arms.

Chanyeol tapped his fingers against the wooden table and felt the awkwardness sink in again. Baekhyun finally stood up from where he was sitting and sat back in front of Chanyeol. He closed his eyes for a second and then opened them back up again. "How did you like the music?" Baekhyun asked trying to change the subject. Chanyeol made his lips into a flat line. 

"It was amazing like you said." He replied blandly. He looked down at the table and fiddle his thumbs. Another moment of silence was shared. It started to give Chanyeol a major headache. He rubbed his temples and opened his mouth to say something but Baekhyun stood out of his chair suddenly.

(listennn http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=GEWs5Xr_iiE)

"Well, I'm off."

Chanyeol shot his head up from the view of the table and stood up right away.

"Don't."

He grabbed Baekhyun's hand. "I want to talk more. About music. I want to listen to it more," Baekhyun turned to face Chanyeol and looked down at their connected hands, "Besides, it's raining. You can stay for today." Chanyeol could feel his heart race. How could he trust someone to stay at his house that's been outside? This guy could possibly murder me in my sleep!

Baekhyun chuckled. "You really love music don't you?"

Chanyeol nodded really fast that it almost made him dizzy. Baekhyun unlocked his hand from Chanyeol's and went back to the kitchen table to grab his phone. He put it in his backpack. Baekhyun's mind went blank when he realized that he doesn't have extra clothes. He slowly zipped it up and turned to walk towards the door. "I'm going to get my clothes from my house alright? It's just across the stree-"

"Just borrow mine." Chanyeol said without thinking.

Baekhyun couldn't help but smile and feel his cheeks grow hot with his thumb. He turned back around to see Chanyeol gone. He walked slowly towards an open door and found the other one rummaging through his closet for something Baekhyun can wear as pajamas, even if it was morning. He took out a black sweater that looked gigantic compared to Baekhyun and dark green gym shorts. He handed them to him and got out his pajamas. A short sleeve shirt and gym shorts as well. He pointed to the bathroom across the house and told Baekhyun to change if he wanted to. Baekhyun nodded and jogged into the bathroom because he felt like a walking ice cube.

 

Chanyeol started to organize his books out of boredom when he heard a door open and saw Baekhyun wearing the sweater and shorts. It was so oversized to the point where the sleeves were long enough to cover his hands.

"How do I look, hm?" Baekhyun joked while making over exaggerated model poses.

KYA! HE'S SO CUTE! Chanyeol wanted to yell. He was so close to fangirling when Baekhyun bit his lip, trying to be charismatic. He calmed himself and tried to think of a not-so-obvious flirt comment.

"You look really warm."

WARM?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME PARK CHANYEOL? WARM. YOU COULD HAVE THOUGHT

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter