Playlist

Collection of SooHae oneshots

Note: If you read my fic entitled, My Past to My Present, this is actually the PREQUEL to that fic. Sort of.

People say that people can tell alot about each other from their playlist. It's like looking into the soul and past of someone. And sometimes it can even tell you if you're in love with the person. Why? Because music is overall universal. Music is something that no one can actually hate because everyone loves it one way or another.

Two young students were assigned to a project where they had to spend the whole entire day together but neither of them had the slightest clue as to what they were supposed to be doing. All they knew was that they were supposed to interview one another to get to know each other. In a way, it was like the type of assignment that children would have on their first day of kindergarten or first grade.

The two of them looked at each other and shrugged before noticing the iPods they had in front of each other. Then they looked at each other as if they had the same exact idea.

"Should we..." the male started and the female nodded before he could finish his question. 

As they walked outside to the courtyard, he got out his splitter, something that enabled the two of them to listen to the same iPhone with their individual earbuds.

"Who's first?" she asked.

"Let's listen to yours..." 

"No let's listen to yours first... I'm sort of embarassed by mine..."

Being the gentleman that he was, he took his iPod out and put the splitter in before they put their individual headphones onto their ears. Walking around the courtyard, they stayed silent as they listened to the music.

And I love you just the way you are~

The two of them looked at each other and she blushed. Taking her hand into his, he started walking around with her, swinging their arms as he started singing along with the song that he strangely knew.

It was almost time for them to leave and they looked at each other. 

"I'm Donghae, by the way..."

"Sooyoung... it's nice to meet you..."

Author's note #2: Yeah this is a short one but it was meant to be like this.... actually this was sort of inspired by something that was in Begin Again. I recommend all of you to watch it!!!! I'll try working on the next one shot soon... I just have to try to find some inspiration.