Elope.

Elope.

so here it goes :) have fun reading it


"why does it hurt seeing them together? Did she forgotten about us? what we went through?" Taeyeon silently thought to herself while looking at KhunFany or the world perfect couple. It's been months since they announced to the world about their relationship. The world, the shippers, the fans and most importantly Taeyeon were shocked. Some were happy, some were sad but for Taeyeon she was heartbroken, her heart was shattered into millions of pieces even with glue or sewing won't mend back her broken heart. The first night was tough for her without Tiffany beside her, she wept silently to herself to sleep, the second night was even tougher when she saw both of them hugging and kissing each other in front of her before Nichkhun left as days pass by she got used to it.

Tiffany: " Taeyeon-ah.. TAE-yeon ah.. KIM TAEYEON!!"

Taeyeon: "hmm.. ya? YA? YES??"

Tiffany: " Taeyeon-ah~ what are you dreaming about?"

Taeyeon: "hmmm... nothing..."

Tiffany: "sure? you can't lie to me you know besides we have been a cou... sorry...."

Taeyeon: "it's okay i have forgotten about it.. bye...erm... I need to use the ladies, be right back!!"

As Taeyeon sped off to the ladies, tears are slowly filling her eyes. She can't seem to stop thinking about their past, about that day, that Tiffany said she's in love with Nichkhun and wanted to break up with Taeyeon. That day was the worst day of Taeyeon's life she will always remember that day when she was about to propose to Tiffany.

FLASHBACK: 25/12/2013, CHRISTMAS DAY

 TAEYEON POV

i am finally ready to propose to Tiffany, it's been months since we are together and today is finally the day. i woke up early in the morning to buy the freshest roses from the florist and got my rings from the jewellery shop. Now it's the right time to propose to her. With the roses on my left and the rings on my right plus my supportive members behind me i am ready to propose to her.......

SNSD DORM: 25/12/2013, 8.30 pm

As Tiffany enter Taeny room alone and shut the door behind her, Taeyeon was ready to propose to her in their special room. Taeyeon entered the room slowly after Tiffany had entered and she gave a back hug to Tiffany, she turned her around and started to kneel down on my knee and said "To the world most beautiful angel, it's a beautiful night, the snow is falling and i wanna say i am sorry for all the foolish i had done to you, making you cry, making you worry, making you sad but most importantly i am happy that i made you smile, happy and glad. You know your smile is contagious? whenever i see your smile i always think i am the luckiest girl in the world so would you let this luckiest girl in the world be even luckier? would you marry me?" tears are falling Taeyeon's eyes when she said that but silence filled the room for a few minutes... Tiffany finally spoke while tears are streaming down her eyes " Babe... thank you for what you had done for us these past few months, without you i think i would be dead after He left me but i am sorry i gotta reject your proposal, i am in love with someone else and that person is none other than Nichkhun... i am so sorry i am really am " Tiffany rushed out the room leaving Taeyeon stunned and shocked as the cold wind blows through the window and silence filing the room, Taeyeon started crying even louder.....

BACK TO PRESENT DAY

TIFFANY: "hey you okay?"

TAEYEON: "yes i am alright, be out soon"

As Taeyeon came out from the ladies Tiffany whispered to her "if there's anything wrong we can talk it out you know? let's talk tonight okay?" Taeyeon slowly nodded her head but she saw a sad Tiffany and a flirty Nichkhun flirting with other idols, rage filled Taeyeon as she saw Tiffany silently crying but she held it in till night falls. As night descends and both of them are sitting down and not talking then Tiffany broke the silence

Tiffany: " sooo.... ummm why are you crying just now?"

Taeyeon: " you really wanna know why?"

Tiffany:"yes..."

Taeyeon:" Are you truly happy? even after you left me alone crying my heart out on that December night?"

Taeyeon:" Stop being silent! i can tell that you are truly unhappy being together with Nichkhun right?

Tiffany: " how did you know?"

Taeyeon:" you see... when i see your smile it's completely different then then smile after you left me is just your protective coloration. Are you really happy? you wanted to be become like everyone else having a successful career a loving boyfriend and friends you could call family but you have decided to silently endured our past held tightly in your hands and now while the happier the memory is for you more it hurts for me... while our past leaves deep and shallow cuts in your palms you held on so you decided not to hate and love leaving you an empty shell without real feelings"

As Taeyeon said that tears started flowing from Tiffany face, in her heart she knows that what Taeyeon said it's true. It's all an act for Nichkhun and Tiffany to be together put up by their companies to promote sales but as the act continues Tiffany misses her past with Taeyeon...

Taeyeon: " now your wound has ever agreed to healed completely, even when i am standing beside you it felt like there was a milky way in between us. You deserve true happiness, don't regret it when we are old and senile. You should take off that protective coloration and elope with me to another place on Earth we can start a new, Tiffany you deserve true happiness"

Tiffany: " I..I.. am sorry for what i did, what you said was true i should deserve real happiness i am sorry Taeyeon for leaving you like that. Can we let the sorrow end at this moment? If only we can elope and have the courage to leave..."

Taeyeon: " For our beautiful dream, we must have the courage to succeed... what i wish for our freedom and true love. I wanna to take you with me to elope to the farthest place on Earth, we be the happiest couple on Earth. You are a ray of joyful light that illuminates my heart, don't be sad anymore. Do you have the courage to leave with me? to elope?...."

Tiffany: " Taeyeon.... yes... let's elope.... :)"

 


'Every now and then, when the world sits right a gentle breath of heaven fills the soul to delight" Hazelmarie Elliott

have the courage to fulfill your happiness

so that concludes my story :) how do you find it?