넷

    SEULGI-BOX : rp confessions & advices.
 
 
SEULGI-BOX
JUST ROCK THE WORLD! BOO-YAH~
 
 
pic
 
i feel like everyone jumps to be the Red Velvet members now in rps, orz.

/shamelessly includes myself in tbh. cough. i get what you mean. probably because their famous just like f(x) was back in the days when everyone wants to rp as krystal or sulli. 
 
6 notes
i've been in this roleplay for quite a few weeks. i have a few friends there but i still feel so left out-- nobody even bothered to talk to me unless i started a conversation with them. (a few of my friends left the roleplay so it feels kinda lonely.) the admins did try their best to make the place homely but it's just not working out for me. ;; any advice?

it can turn out like this sometimes and i hate it. for my case, i just talk to a few and sometimes if i'm lucky, i get new people that started a conversation with. it actually all started if the roleplay get many 'unfriendly' roleplayers and when someone doesn't start a conversation with them, they would talk to a few and when new members join in, they never bothered to start one because they had lost interest with the roleplay and their only mission is to just come online and reply posts and after that, disappear to a more active and talkative roleplay. all they do is just click the accept button from the new friend requests tab and yeah thats about it. perhaps they are busy and only reply to those who posted on their wall. i think you should start a conversation with most or the whole roleplay. try not to be lazy and i bet you will naturally get people who will start a conversation with you as times go by. for sure there will be people who starts conversations with everyone in the roleplay, you just have not met them yet.
 
7 notes
when rp thread say, "Oh, We're a family! Come join us! You won't regret it!" but they only talk to SM Town members and kind of ignore everyone else. Come on now guys, that's not very family like of you.
 

guess many roleplays add this sentence in is probably because they wanted more roleplayers to join and yeah. i agree with you, anon. a family means that everyone in the roleplay, not just fellow members in a company, can become a family.
 
 
8 notes
school's being a total badass and i had so many tests this week. someone just kill me i-

 
156 notes