2/2

Back To You

Yoongi walked around the lonely road of Seoul,alone and he feel lonelier without Jimin. Yoongi smiles at the thought of their memories together till he realised that he walked to Jimin's house,the place that they used to live together until Yoongi break it. To think about it,It was so selfish of him.

He enter the gate and pressed the bell button. No answer. So he decided to pressed the passcode and suprisingly it's the same. He open the door,looking around but Jimin's not there so he just dashes thru to their used-to-be shared room.

_____________________________________________

When Jimin heard the door bell,he climbed into his wardrobe and sit in it. He waited as he hummed into song. A few moments later,Yoongi open the wardrobe and looked at him. Jimin put down his earphone and smiles.

"Listening to B2ST's Back To you." Jimin hummed as he wrapped his arms and legs around Yoongi. "You used to say it's your favourite song." Jimin smiles softly as Yoongi leaned at a wall. "Yes but not anymore." Yoongi put his hands below Jimin's thigh,securing the younger.

"I miss you,Jimin. A lot. Forgive me?" Yoongi looked at Jimin with a soft smile. "No,I won't forgive you." Jimin says as he pecked Yoongi's lips. "But I won't let you go either." Jimin laughed as he kissed Yoongi deeply. "To the bed." Yoongi mumbles between their lips as he carried Jimin and sat on the bed. Jimin adjusted his body so he can sit on Yoongi's lap comfortably.

"You ert. Don't try to me." Jimin bites Yoongi's nose softly as he laughed. "No,you getting ahead of yourself,Jimin." Yoongi laughed as well as he pulled Jimin down to the soft mattress. "I'm going to make you laugh only." Yoongi kissed Jimin's neck and move his fingers to Jimin's ticklish part,tickling the younger till he laughed breathlessly. "St-stop it." Jimin laughed as he tries to hold Yoongi's hands. The laughter dies out after an hour or so as they both fall asleep.

_____________________________________________

"Good morning baby~Good morning." Yoongi smiles as he hugged the younger close to him. "It's feel good to wake up in your arms." Jimin smiled as he snuggles closer. "I know. Our past breakup is a nightmare now and I won't do that again. I'm glad I can be back to you."

"Forever?"

"And ever. I promise."

_____________________________________________

A/N: I still out of state rn so idk wtf I write this anyways. I'm terribly sorry.