1/2

Back To You

After the break up,Yoongi loses his spirit to live. He became grumpier and more moody. He locked himself in his room and cry his heart out.

"Jimin...Jimin...Jimin..." Yoongi cried as he pressed his face on his pillow. "Yoongi hyung,dinner is ready." Yoongi younger brother,Taehyung opened the door and look at Yoongi. "I don't wanna eat." Yoongi groaned. "Jimin is here." Taehyung whispers softly to Yoongi. "I'm still don't won't eat." Yoongi sighed as he sit up on his bed. His eyes was red and puffy. He looked so spiritless.

"Hyung,you look awful." Taehyung sat beside Yoongi and patted the older male. "I miss him. I miss him,Taehyung." Yoongi cries as he hugged the younger. "I know. I know." Taehyung softly caress his hyung's back. "Tae...I need him. I want to hold him. Jimin...my..."

"Hey guys." Jimin suddenly popped out in front of the door,smiling. Yoongi quickly covered himself in his blanket. "Yoongi hyung." Jimin looked confused,as he looked at the older's action.

"Mhm?" Yoongi just hummed from inside his blanket. "I'm going to leave." Taehyung smiled and quickly goes downstairs. "Yoongi...Yoongi ah." Jimin smiles as he pat the blanket. "W-what?" Yoongi felt his face heating up as he wiped his tears. "Won't you eat?" Jimin smiled and shaked Jimin a bit.

"No....I have no appetite." Yoongi poke out his head out from his blanket. "You should." Jimin sighed. "Still stubborn as ever." Jimin flicked Yoongi's forehead. "Shut up." Yoongi mumbles. "I'm going to eat. Bye then." Jimin smiles and run from the room.

"Still cheerful as ever." Yoongi smiles and hugged his blanket.

_____________________________________________

A/N: I decided to make it two parts because I'm too sick for typing more.