Confession

The Conflicting Impact
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany swears to God there's something wrong with Kim Jongin.

Not physically. But mentally. 

It all began in sixth grade. When Tiffany began to notice clothes, music and boys. Especially boys. Like many other girls her age, she developed a crush on a certain boy.

Kim Jongin - a.k.a Kai - a.k.a Tiffany's crush - was her classmate. To this day, she still remember where he sat in Math class. His seat was in the smack dab center of the classroom and he was surrounded by all twelve of his friends. They all clumped together there, making fun of the teacher, teasing each other and playing pranks on others. A loud but lovable bunch.

Nine out of ten times Tiffany had ignore Mrs. Kim Sojin in Math class and doodle hearts on her notebook instead. Ten out of ten times the hearts had something to do with Tiffany and Kai. She once wrote Kim Tiffany down just to see how it would look. Her name and his surname.

Since it didn't look that bad, she concluded that they were destined to be together. In her head, Kai and her were meant for each other.

If she was the only girl chasing him, there would have been no problem. 

But perfect guys, being the hot commodity that they are, often have a horde of girls chasing after them. Kai was no different. Everyday about five girls would approach him and confess their love for him. All of them would walk away from him crying their eyes out.

Kai would give them the same excuse all the time. He already liked a girl. He never said anything to the girl he liked and so as time went by more and more girls would go to him and tell him how much they adored him. Each new batch was bolder than the last. Still he continued to shoot them down.

Tiffany watched the same scene play out day after day for weeks.

The list of girls who hadn't confessed became shorter and shorter. Finally, there were less than ten girls on the list of girls who might be Kai's crush. And Tiffany was on it. 

So Tiffany saved up all her courage for the day she'd tell him she loved him.

On that day, Tiffany made her way through the crowds in the hallway. The place was buzzing with people, as it always was during Friday afternoons.

Just as she was about to breach the ten feet gap between her and Kai's bunch, a girl walked up to him. Tiffany ducked behind a group of girls making plans for the weekend and waited for him to refuse her, like he did to every other girl.

"I really like you, Kai" The girl said. She looked at him stra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter