Junior High AU Part I

WonKyu Chronicles

* This story is portrayed in an AU setting.  I'm not overly familiar with Korean school settings, so don't worry to much about the structure. :D  Also, this will be told in 3 or 4 parts*


 

The first time Siwon saw Kyuhyun, he was 14 and Kyuhyun was 12. 

 

Actually, he didn't see Kyuhyun as much as hear him at first.  He was walking to his club activity when he heard the most beautiful sounds coming out of the choir room.  He paused in the hallway to listen to the song, a ballad he had heard on the radio, sung by a voice that was angelic and soulful all at once. 

 

As he got to the door of the choir room, he saw three boys.  One of the boys was a 3rd year like him named Jongwoon, but went by his nickname, Yesung.  They didn't really talk much, having different friends and hobbies, but he had homeroom with him last year.  The other two boys Siwon had never seen before.  The one at the piano was very tiny and thin, with dark brown hair and sharp features.  The other boy, the one whose voice had entranced Siwon, was the pianist's opposite.  He was tall and very pale, with round pink cheeks and and cute pouty lips that he pursed when singing certain notes.  He had light brown hair that looked very fluffy and framed his face is soft waves.  None of the three boys noticed Siwon at the doorway until the song ended and Siwon started clapping.  

 

"Great job!  You guys are really good!"

 

The group of boys swung around to look at their visitor with shocked expressions.  Yesung recovered the fastest when he recognized who was walking in the room.  He knew of Siwon of course, as he was the most popular boy in school, but didn't think Siwon would be interested in these kind of things.

 

"Ah!  Siwon-ssi..what are you doing here?  Don't you have club activities right now?" he asked as he walked over to the tall boy entering the room.

 

"Yes, I was on my way to the dojang when I heard the music."  Siwon nodded then turned to the two boys he didn't know and bowed and introduced himself.  "Hello, I'm Choi Siwon, a 3rd year like Yesung-ssi.  Nice to meet you! You both are really good."

 

The two boys got over their shock from earlier and bowed back.  The pianist introduced himself first after a nod from Yesung,

 

"Hello, I'm Kim Ryeowook a first year student, nice to meet you," he said in a high pitch voice that shook a little.  His nervousness wasn't unfounded.  Choi Siwon was a name that was quite popular in school for numerous of reasons.  The older boy was from a wealthy family, Class President and the President of the Taekwondo Club to name just a few.  Because of these attributes, there wasn't a person in the school who didn't know who Siwon was and wasn't a little intimidated by it.  The third boy lastly introduced himself,

 

"Hello, I'm Cho Kyuhyun a first year student with Ryeowook-ssi, nice to meet you."

 

The voice was deeper than Ryeowook's and had a pleasant ring to it.  Siwon was shocked that such a voice could come from one so young, but before he could keep thinking on it,  Yesung started talking again.

 

"I found these two a few months ago practicing in here so now we meet up when we can and just sing songs and such.  I hope that will be okay.  We don't interfere with anybody else and always make sure the room isn't being used first.." he started babbling, worried that they would be scolded.

 

"It's okay!  It's okay! I was just curious.  As long as it isn't interfering with a club activity, I won't say anything!" Siwon interrupted with a laugh.  The other boys chuckled along when they realized they weren't going to be in trouble with the Class President.  His facial expressions and hand gestures were pretty funny too on such a handsome person.  "Mostly, I was just surprised.  I didn't realize we had students who were that good at singing."

 

"Well..we just do it for fun..right guys?" Yesung responded while looking at the two first years.

 

The two boys were still a little intimidated by Siwon so they just nodded respectively.  Siwon smiled as he realized that he might be making the younger two uncomfortable with his praise, so he praised them one more time anyway and said his goodbyes.  He had club activities to get to anyway and hopefully this wouldn't be the last time he heard them sing or to see the young vocalist.


 

Like I said, there are a few more parts, they aren't long, but together they are, so I decided to split them up.^^  Let me know what you think so far. :D