Award Winning!! **not an update

Post-It Note Bookmarks

Sorry ya'll! This isn't an update to the story or a new chapter, but I just have exciting news!

As all of you know, this one-shot was part of Hey => Chen Chen Writing Contest. I was expecting any placement because I just truly enjoyed writing the prompt. It was just really fluffy and a style I wanted to try (because I write so much college au's, I wanted to try high school. Hope I did well!). 

And some of you know that I haven't been writing as much since I've gotten back to college. This weekend was my time to relax, so I was so surprised to log in and find that the contest had an update. And guess what guys?

I GOT 2nd PLACE.

LIKE OMG WHAT? THIS IS NUTS. THIS IS AMAZEBALLS>>>

LOOK AT THIS POSTER. IT'S FFFFING OFFICIAL:

 

so I'm literally dying over here. This is amazing. I know there's people that like my writing, but to be 2nd place in a contest is like whoa. 

So thank you all for reading this story! I hoped you enjoyed it. I also want to thank all the judges that read my one shot, cause you guys are amazing! Also, I want to congratulate all the other winners for their amazing Chen stories. Wooooo our bias is AMAZING :)

So, if you guys want to check out some amazing Chen entries, just follow the link above to the contest. Happy reading!

<3