▲140804 Red Velvet's Profiles from Naver's Star Cast

♕Red Velvet♕ 레드벨벳 ★ [All About Red Velvet] ★

 

[Trans] Red Velvet's Profiles from Naver's Star Cast

 

Irene's Profile:

Name: Irene (Real name is Bae Joohyun^^)

Nickname: Cabbageㅜㅜ My real name is Bae Joohyun… (TN: “Bae Joo” sounds like “Bae choo” which means cabbage in Korean)

Irene = PINK? Pink! Pink is beautiful. I also want to be beautiful and give off a good energy.

Motto: “Focus on what makes you feel good” ♩ just like from our song “Happiness”

My Charm: I don’t really know, but people say “charm of transforming”… ㅎㅎ

What kind of leader I want to be: Just like my name implies, I want to always listen to my members and want to have a lot of conversations with them

What kind of singer I want to be: An artist that gives off a good energy!

Red Velvet is ____: Red Velvet is “Red Velvet”. Our group’s name combines the strong and captivating color red with the soft feel of velvet. We have aspirations to be a group that is full of color with modern performances and songs. I really want us to be that kind of group!! Please support us :)

 

 

Seulgi's Profile:

Name: Seulgi (Real name is Kang Seulgi^^)

Nickname: Maybe it’s because it’s easier to say but a lot of people call me “Kkang Seul”.

Seulgi = ORANGE? A color that’s like a sweet vitamin! It’s a color I like~~

Motto: I want to be a giver! I think someone who knows who to give/be kind is really cool.

My Charm: My charm is… my Eastern eyes? It allows me to look completely different depending on my make-up.

What helped me get through my long trainee days: Family! I think they’ve always given me energy and trusted in me and supported me. I love you!

What kind of singer do I want to be: I want to be anybody’s dream. I also looked at my sunbaes and chased after my dreams.

Red Velvet is _____: Red Velvet is “friend”. All of our members are going to come to you as if we are your friends. We want to have a lot of conversations with our fans and want to cherish each other~ We are always open~

 

 

Wendy's Profile:

Name: Wendy (Real name is Son Seungwan)

Nickname: Olaf… (They say I remind them of the snowmen in ‘Frozen’ ㅎㅎ) ⊙<⊙

Wendy = BLUE? I’m trying to express my brightness with the color blue! Doesn’t my smile seem refreshing?! Wendy and blue, does it match?! ㅎㅎ

Motto: The power of affirmation (like our song “Happiness”). To always be optimistic!! And always try your best and work hard!

My Charm: My bright smile wherever I go! SMILE!

Something I want to learn: Like many of my artist sunbaes, I want to write and produce a song :)

What kind of singer I want to be: I want to put out songs that whether you are going through a hard time, are sad, or whenever, you can listen to, just like I did!

Red Velvet is ____: Red Velvet is “rainbow”? We are a team that has a lot of different colors and charms, just like a rainbow. The more you get to know us, the more you’ll be able to see more charms. :) Aren’t you curious? We will always show you a unique color! Please watch over us~

 

 

Joy's Profile:

Name: Joy (Real name is Park Sooyoung~)

Nickname: Doongdoong… because of my cheeksㅠㅠ (TN: The sound “doongdoong” gives off a kind of cute chubby vibe.)

Joy = GREEN? Green makes people’s hearts feel warm, and comfortable. That’s the meaning of the color.. Doesn’t it fit me well? haha

Motto: Always be grateful!

My Charm: It was originally my eyes.. but in our music video “Happiness”, my lips were chosen as model lips! So I think my lips are my strongest charm. :)

Good thing and bad thing about being a maknae: Not just within Red Velvet, but everyone around us looks after me! (Thank you!) There are…no..bad things!! I’m happy that I’m the maknae~~

What kind of singer I want to be: I want to get close to people’s hearts and move them~

Red Velvet is ____: Red Velvet is “gwiyomi”! We are lacking in a lot of areas, but please watch over us cutely. Thank you!!

 

@viva velvet