▲140806 RV @ SBS Power FM

♕Red Velvet♕ 레드벨벳 ★ [All About Red Velvet] ★

 

140806 RV @ SBS Power FM

 

[TRANS] Joy and Wendy cried after their debut performance. Seulgi said she wanted to cry but held it in because they had another schedule.

[TRANS] Joy cried after their debut performance because she thought of her mom, and Wendy cried because she was so moved by the fans.

[TRANS] Red Velvet prepared a year and a half for their debut, but started really practicing for “Happiness” for about 6 months.

[TRANS] Wendy said she just likes people in general, so she had good first impressions of everyone in the group.

[TRANS] Joy said her favorite line in “Happiness” is the line about telling your mom that you love her.

[TRANS] Joy said she has a lot of aegyo to her member unnies, but not to her mom.

[TRANS] Red Velvet has a ‘5 minute talk’ right before sleeping where they talk, but it usually lasts 5 hours.

[TRANS] Wendy said the thing she wanted to do the most once she debuted is go on variety shows.

[TRANS] Joy said the best advice sunbaes have given them is “Have fun!"

[TRANS] Red Velvet said Wendy is the mood maker and has the hidden variety show talent.

[TRANS] Wendy wants to go on Running Man but anything. She wants to go on Running Man and rip off a name tag.

[TRANS] Red Velvet said they have variety skills but they can’t show to public because it might ruin their image.

[TRANS] Seulgi can do a Pikachu impersonation.

[TRANS] Joy can impersonate Mr. Krabs from Spongebob (the Korean version).

[TRANS] Red Velvet said they can’t meet their sunbaes because everybody is always so busy but they always support them.

[TRANS] Seulgi said they want to be like every one of their sunbaes since they all have different charms.

[TRANS] Seulgi said she first met Kyuhyun in 2nd grade and hasn’t really been able to meet him since.

[TRANS] Right before they started performing, they all held hands and could hear fans screaming for them in the back.

[TRANS] Wendy makes the most mistakes while practicing for the dancing.

[TRANS] Wendy always makes mistakes because she has to always move from one side of the stage to the opposite side.

[TRANS] The way they remember their dance is “Smack the top, smack the middle, smack the bottom."  

[TRANS] Red Velvet said people mistake their name as “Red Carpet” or “Blue Velvet”.

[TRANS] Joy said the way to remember who she is, is that everything about her is round…except for her blood type.

[TRANS] Joy says that although she’s the maknae, the leader Irene looks more like a kid than she does.

[TRANS] Irene said she’ll talk more next time.