ending

Being the fourth wheel

A/N: bec. I left it hanging

----

And so he did what he could to be unnoticed but it all ended in vain. Try as Henry might, Ryeowook has taken a sort of liking to him and sadly it wasn't romantic; at least in his point of view.

So Henry still kept his feelings at bay, almost confessing with his self composed song but only Zhoumi knew of the hidden meaning behind My love for you. And that was something he was thankful for: and what hell would it cause his hyungdeul if they came to know the Canadian's feelings.

"You are really sappy!" Zhoumi teased as they go through the lyrics of Henry's songs.

"And you're not? What about you and me? you didn't think I won't notice the alliteration for Kyu and Mi? Hyung i know you better than you think." Henry grinned as Zhoumi paled.

Well it's true, Zhoumi was also a fourth wheel that's why he relates the most with the maknae. And just like Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, who happens to be his object of affection, was treating Zhoumi quite special which made it harder for him.

"So? You were the one who expressed how trapped you are in love with him!" Zhou mi rebutted "you even confessed with 143." Zhoumi added and Henry burst out laughing at how pathetic they must have looked to express their feelings through the songs they made.

"We are quite a pair hyung." Henry remarked and Zhoumi sighed and nodded.

"I bet we are." Zhoumi replied, now grabbing a pen to start writing anothe song about his not so happy lovelife.

Yet unknowing to the two, they weren't considered the fourth wheel.

Sometime during their debut, Ryeowook had been attracted to Yesung and the elder had grown fond of the eternal maknae as he reminded him of his younger brother Jongjin. After Kyuhyun joined them, the evil maknae has been stuck with Sungmin to the point of being close to a romantic relationship.

But the world is round and many paths were laid out before them such that by the time Henry and Zhoumi actively participated in SJM, Yesung and Sungmin were already dating and Kyuhyun and Ryeowook had gotten especially close, even to the point of making it official.

But fate has other plans and when the bashing started, Ryeowook had taken it to himself to protect the maknae while Kyuhyun eventually stuck with Zhoumi. The twists and turns made them develop feelings more than what they pressume as brotherly and that led to Kyuhyun and Ryeowook having an understanding, they were in fact in love with the Chinese members.

But the shippers weren't as many nor they were totally visible. The long accepted pairing were Yewook and Kyumin, with Kyuwook poppping as a strong contender; with the occassional kyusung, minwook ans yemin. This ended up with a predicament on how to start shipping a non existent pair. And true enough, SJM was their portal.

It still wasn't as popular to date, with little fanfiction and fansupport, both Ryeowook and Kyuhyun were conflicted; add the fact that Henry and Zhoumi seemed to get a lot closer than they should be.

"Do you think they are together now?" Ryeowook ponders out loud and Kyuhyun laughed nervously, were they?

"I'm praying for a no." Kyuhyun replied but deep down he was really losing hope.

"This !" Ryeowook threw the pillow hitting the wall and stormed out of his room with Kyuhyun following shortly.

"Where are you going hyung?" Kyuhyun asked as Ryeowook took out his keys and grabbed the front door.

"I'm sick and tired of waiting, I'm gonna claim my melody." Ryeowook said and Kyuhyun already understood so he hastened his pace and immediately put his shoes on and went out the door.

Ryeowook had long dreamt of harmonizing with the violinist, the melody of his life, while he wished for Henry to make him his harmony. The piano and violin had been a perfect pair, so what does it take to make Hebry realize that glaring fact?

Boarding his car with Kyuhyun sitting on the passenger seat, Ryeowook drove to a place he thought of first. Kyuhyun, being a little nervous about this confrontation, dialed his sunbae's number to ask if the two Chinese members were at the dorm. He was informed that the two were working on Henry's album at the younger's studio. Yet Kyuhyun neded not inform Ryeowook because the eternal maknae has instinct that could track down even the most sought after criminal in hiding.

Within minutes, Ryeowook was already parking his car and they were inside the building and knocking on Henry's studio in 5 minutes flat.

Both Kyuhyun and Ryeowook were nervous in different levels but there is no turning back now. As the door opened to reveal Henry, Ryeowook made his move and cupped the younger's cheeks and pulled him into a kiss.

The act stunned Henry, surprised Kyuhyun and made Zhoumi gape. Ryeowook tried to elicit some response from the younger but it seemed that it was a one sided love that he nurtured. So with tearful eyes, he broke the kiss and scurried towards the elevator. Henry was obviously shocked by the action but was quick enough to follow his hyung as he entered the elevator and confronted the love of his life.

"Hyung." Henry spoke, panting from the running yet adrenaline still rushing through his blood.

Ryeowook looked at him while tears fell from her eyes and that broke Henry's fragile heart. Without uttering another word, Henry cuppef his hyung's cheek and pulled him into a tender kiss. Ryeowook instantly responded to the lips that captured his, wrapping his arms around Henry's neck while the yoibger had pulled him closer by the hips. The kiss went from sweet to something so passionate, they were left breathless as the elebator door opened. And since it was a little padt midnight, gladly no one was around to witness their intimacy.

"I love you hyung." Henry declared and Ryeowook needed not to answer in words, he let his reply made known by his slow and tender kiss on Henry's lips.

Zhoumi wasn't sure of the scene that just played before his eyes until he locked eyes with Kyuhyun. He mentally composed himself and invited the younger inside, only to be enveloped in an awkward silence.

No one wanted to break it, and it wasn't as if they tried to start a conversation, but they can't find the right words to actually day to each other.

"Zhoumi hyung." Kyuhyun spoke and Zhoumi already know that the younger was serioud. He rarely calls him by his whole name or add honorifics. "Will you look at me?" He uttered, trying to get the elder's attention.

"Wo ai ni." Kyuhyun uttered and Zhoumi took a nervous gulp.

"Stop fooling around Kyuhyun." Zhoumi replied, yet he was really nervous with what Kyuhyun has to say: and he knew the younger well enoigh that talking in Chinese wasn't a norm and he uses it only when he was dead serious and he wanted his point across, mist especially with Zhoumi.

Kyuhyun looked at him dejected, and Zhoumi bit his lip as he tried to focus on the problem at hand. And yes, a part of him wanted to believe that Kyuhyun wasn't joking with his declaration of love.

"wo bushi kaiwanxiao,wo ai ni!wo yiqian bu mingbai,dan xian zai wo jue de wo ai ni." Kyuhyun uttered in confidence and Zhoumi was beyond surprised with the perfect accent of the younger.

"Qǐng xiāngxìn wǒ" Kyuhyun was begging and Zhoumi wasn't really grasping the situation that he was in. Is Kyuhyun really confessing to him?

It's now or never for Zhoumi and with a second to dpare, he decided to take a leap of faith. He approached the younger who was still blabbering in Chinese and with a little force, he silence thw younger with a kiss. Kyuhyun instantly responded, moving his lips with Zhoumi, returning the gusto they both had for each other.

And hell with the fourth wheel, he would claim this evil maknae as his.

"I love you too Kuiaxian." Zhoumi uttered and that was all they need in understanding the mutual feelings for each other.

----

As Ryeowook rested his head on Henry's shoulder while they sat on the rooftop to admire the full moon, Henry couldn't even believe how fate and faith brought them together.

"You're not a fourth wheel Henry." Ryeowook uttered and Henry looked at the elder curiously. "You're actually the fifth."Ryeowook chuckled as Henry's face contorted in confusion. He kissed the frown away and sighed. "We were already in a complicated square when you and Zhoumi hyung came, so you're already the fifth wheel." Ryeoowok explained and upon understanding the words of his hyung, Henry leaned in to capture the elder's lips one more time. ---

A/N: hahaha i typed this as i travelled back home from the office. The words were just rushing through my brain so i was itching to type it down. I only used my phone so typos are there..

Anyway i hope that this ending is better ^^