final

Being the fourth wheel
----

He went to Korea for a purpose, to be an idol in a foreign land. As he arrived at the peninsula, he was welcomed by warm smiles from his sunbae-deul and he already felt at peace with them.

But the road ahead of him wasn't that easy nor was it smooth sailing. He had suffered physically, mentally and emotionally. He had been looked down upon, cursed and hated on for pursuing his dream but at the end, he had his 14 hyung deul to go through hell with him and support him.

When he arrived, he was very sure of his ual orientation but after a year working and interacting with his Super Junior sunbaedeul, his eyes opened to the possibility of having his ideals bent. To be specific, he had grown to like the small guy with a happy disposition in life to match his amazing brown eyes and very prominent cheek bones.

Well he might have had a small crush on the vocalist when the older was babying him all the time. So when his heart did little summersaults when his hyung smiled at him during shows, he was sure that his crush had bloomed to something quite dangerously.

"Henry!" He heard his name being called and soon a smile on his face was plastered. He knew too well that this was hyung's way to keep reminding him that no matter what people say about him, he is part of Super Junior.

"Wookie hyung!" Henry greeted back.

"You preparing for your come back?" Ryeowook asked and Henry nodded.

"I need to, I won't have a chance to do so when SJ comes back by August." He replied.

"Don't put it that way. Hey why didn't you invite me to be a feature on your album?" Ryeowook pouted cutely.

"Sorry hyung. If I had the option, I would be including the 7th track with you as a featured artist." Henry uttered and Ryeowook beamed a smile.

"Hey next album, promise i will be a feature?" Ryeowook asked and Henry nodded and promised his beloved hyung. "You're the best Henry!" Ryeowook uttered and kissed the Canadian's cheek. "Take care Henry!" He bid goodbye and went on his way.

Henry touched the cheek and a silly grin plastered on his face. And though he tried not to make some meaning out of it, part of him wanted to believe that there was a slight chance at romance between them.

But Henry knew not to keep his hopes up for the whole fandom knew of the popular OTP's hisRyeowook hyung has at the moment. There have been a small number of HenWook shippers out there but that number is very negligible compared ro number of Yewook and kyuwook shippers.

To most fandoms, OTP's are just fanservice but with SJ, there's no such thing as fanservice when it comes to skibship.

Yes his hyungs were gay, no doubt about that, but they are very good people abd they don't do scandals and indecency. Sometimes they play with the rabid reporters who seek some loop holes with their group such as dati g scandals but they were far tok wise for that. Jessica and Donghae? Oh please, Donghae did it to cover for Jay Park. Jiyeon and Yesung? The two practically sealed a deal to give T-ara a boost while covering up Yewook. Luna and Ryeowook? Never gonna happen, Wook was covering for Onew who had been dating Luna for about a year and a half that time. And then IU and Eunhyuk? Go figure that one out, Hyuk was just helping her boost her presence and prove that she could take on more mature roles and concepts.

And that led to him feeling very guilty for having a crush on his Ryeowook hyung. Primarily because Ryeowook was still in conflict with two vocalist battling it out for his affection. And the complicated mess was even more complicated when Sungmin decided to join in and tip the balance further complicaring the situation at hand.

So Henry then decided that he should stay away as much as possible and just watched on the sidelines.

And to be very fair, he was doing whatever he could to be further away from them and not cause anymore rift among the shippers while silently thanking his shippers for believing in his nonexistent ship.

As Henry poured his heart out in recording the tracks for his album, he couldn't help but wonder what will happen if he confessed to his hyung about his long time crush on him? Nah... he wouldn't risk it. And so he finally ended his recording with much more broken heart than before

"Hey Zhoumi hyung." Henry called to the Chinese man.

"Hi Henry." Zhoumi greeted and hugged the saeng.

"Why are you here, not joining them?" Henry asked, pertaining to the loud chaotic dance practice of the SJ members.

"Nah, i don't want to be the fourth wheel." Zhoumi uttered and gesturing to Kyuhyun, Sungmin and Ryeowook.

"Oh, i see." Henry sighed and then settled himself next to the Chinese member.

They watched as the members started practicing and goofing around like they always do. And then and there he knew, that somehow he would just keep his feelings to himself and just wallow in self pity than join the battle for attention.

"Let's just ship Zhoury." Zhoumi joked to break the awkward silence and that made Henry chuckle a bit.

"Are we both desperate?" Henry asked.

"Just opening up my options." Zhoumi shrugged and Henry laughed hollowly.

"I'll remember that hyung." Henry smiled and they both returned to watching their beloved do what they do best.

----

a/n: yeah i don't know what to say about this.. i think it confused me while i was qriti g it but i will post it nonetheless