Forever

Last Love

Chanyeol walks in hurry, it already so late for him to go home. Miss Hanna's homework is just too much and he had to finished it in school because he's a clever student. 

“Damn. Why so late,” he said to himself. He even didn't focus to where he walk. What he only see its the watch on his hands.

“As my love went stronger than before
I wanna see you more and more
But you closed your door
Why don't you try to open up your heart
I won't take so much of your time”

His steps stopped as he heard someone's singing with a piano.

“Maybe it's wrong to say please love me too
'Cause I know you'll never do
Somebody else is waitin' there inside for you
Maybe it's wrong to love you more each day
'Cause I know he's here to stay
But I know to whom you should belong..” 

The piano stopped. Chanyeol feels he just back to reality.

He had enough courage to peeked at music room.

It's his brunette. His puppy. His oxygen. His love. His soulmate. 

Take a deep breath, Chanyeol walks and open the door.

“Baek, what are you doing so late here?” Chanyeol asked. He could see Baekhyun's surprised expression.

“Ah–Eung, as you can see, just practicing for next week competition.” He answered nervously. “You?” 

“Miss Hanna gave me so much homework to do. And I had to finished it right away, so.. Here I am.” He laughed. 

Baekhyun pat the sofa beside him. “Take a seat, Chanyeollie.” He said softly.

Chanyeollie. 
Chanyeol missed so much the nickname Baekhyun gave him. 
Chanyeol still loved Baekhyun.
He really, really love the short guy beside him.
His heart beating fast the moment Baekhyun smiling, to him.

“So, did you happy with Chen?” The tall guy carefully asks, curiousity all over his heart.

“Yeah, as you can see.” Baekhyun smiled. And it didn't make Chanyeol happy, it just made him hurt.

Baekhyun just broke up with him 1 month ago.
And they deciding with a best friend relationship because no one of them want become an enemy after 4 years loving relationship. Its hard to Chanyeol, he couldn't help but cry all night long. He'll woke up with an thick eyebag in his eyes. He feel he just the same as Tao, his cousins.

Baekhyun just start dating with Chen a few days ago. Chanyeol didn't know who's the one who asking out but what Chanyeol's feels is all alone. He didn't wanna eat, can't sleep. He didn't talk to anyone except Sehun. Sehun's Chanyeol's little brother. He knew if his brother was gay and he didn't mind it.

“Yeollie, did you ask anyone out?” Baekhyun spoke up. Chanyeol can't say anything. He didn't ask anyone out because the one he loved is beside him right now.

“Um, no. I, I didn't have interest at things like that right now.” Chanyeol showed a smile. Baekhyun nodded as he stand up from the sofa.

“I see, then. Chanyeol-ah, I need to go now. Chen's already waiting for me. Wanna go together to bus station, maybe?” Baekhyun asks.

“No, its okay. I had some business unfinished. Take care, Baekhyunnie.” He try his best to smile and waved back at Baekhyun who already close the door, leaving him behind, alone.

“Baekhyun-ah, did I wrong if I said I still hoping for you too, like what you sang?”

It already past one month after their last converstation. Chanyeol tries his best to contact Baekhyun, but he always failed. He didn't know what is his brunette doing. 

Chanyeol takes a deep breath and sat down. He already lose all his strenght and minds to search Baekhyun. Baekhyun just look a like trying to be alone. 

Chen walked by and sit beside Chanyeol. Chanyeol's surprised but he try to calm down. A thousand question is in his minds but all stuck in his throat.

“So, Chanyeol-ssi,” Chen said, taking a comfort pose. “To clear all this misunderstanding, I'm not Baekhyun's new boyfriend. I'm his cousins.” Chanyeol eyes went bigger as his ears caught the words.

“Few weeks before Baekhyun asked broke up with you, doctor said Baekhyun could have ASL. And just few days ago, the ASL went dangerous.”

“W-Wait. What is ASL?” 

“Amytrophic Lateral Sclerosis, it can't be cured. Baekhyun just lost his voice. He can't even move. The team doctor said, his life are 1 or 2 months left.” Chen explained. Chanyeol couldn't feel again his warmth tears. His heart's so heavy.

“C-Can I see… Can I see him now?” He wipe his tears. Chen nodded. “Follow me.” 

Chanyeol and Chen arrived at a simple house. The gardens were full of flowers, it look like heaven for Chanyeol. Chen opened the door and greet an old lady that are in kitchen. 

“Afternoon, Ahjumma. I brought Baekhyun's friend. He said he wanna see Baekhyun.” Chen said. 

The old lady turn around and see Chen with a tall guy. Her eyes may not as focus as when she's young, but she's know who is he.

“Are you Park Chanyeol?” She asks. Chanyeol nodded nervously.

“Baekhyun told me a lot about you.” She said with a smile. “Now, follow me to his room?” Chanyeol look at Chen for a while. 

“Go, Park Chanyeol. He needs you. I'll here, gonna have some coffee.” 

He arrived in front of a white-coloured door. Baekhyun's mother opened slowly the door, and let herself in first. 

After waiting for a while, she's coming out with a sad smile.

“What happened, ahjumma?” Chanyeol asks carefully, as he could feel her sadness by looking it at her eyes.

“Baekhyun said he wants to see you for the last time, Chanyeol-ah. Give him the happiest memory before he gone, can you?” Chanyeol didn't understand, but Baekhyun's mom already walk downstairs.

Chanyeol opened the door and found Baekhyun lying on his bed with blankets covered his body until his chest.
Chanyeol walk slowly and approached Baekhyun who still closing his eyes.

“Baekhyun-ah… don't hide. Don't hide your pain from me.. Don't fight this alone.. Fight with me, Baekhyun-ah.” Chanyeol could feel is eyes hot. He held Baekhyun's little hands, keep it warm between his big hands.

Baekhyun couldn't say anything except smiling so beautifully. He took a note beside him and showed it to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol-ah, 
I'm glad that you're coming.
Sorry if I lied to you and broke up with you, because I didn't want you to sad.
After singing that song at music room, when we talked for the last time in school, I feel like something's bad gonna happening. 

I faint in way back home, and when I woke up, I couldn't even talk. The doctor said I couldn't life longer again.
I really didn't want you ended up so sad because I'm gonna leave you. 
But I'm really, really love you. Until the day I die, until we met in next life. I love you, Park Chanyeol
.

Love,
Byun Baekhyun.

Chanyeol feel his body just died when he read Baekhyun's letter. He cried but try his best so show Baekhyun a sincere soft smile.

“Ba—Baekhyun-ah, lets meet in next life. As a lovers, or as a enemy. Lets meet again. Lets be forever.” Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun's forehead and Baekhyun closed his eyes. Chanyeol could hear Baekhyun's short-breath, and he could see the last soft smile Baekhyun gave him.

“Ssh..Sarang...Saranghaeyo… P-Park Chanyeol...” Baekhyun released a long breath and then, his heart stop beating. 
He's gone.

“Baekhyun-ah, I really love you too..” Chanyeol gave Baekhyun his last warm hug.

“Thankyou, for everything.”