Chapter 2

Perfect Life

Minho’s POV

“Baby, say something. What’s wrong with you? Ever since we arrived at school, you didn’t even say a single word.” I said to Krystal in our class.

“You still ask why? After what you did to me in front of your sister?” asked her with her high voice. Really. I hate it whenever she scolds me for no reason like this.

“About the backseat? Come on Krys! She is my sister. She has the rights to be in the front. It’s not ike you will always sit in the front right?” I asked her while holding her hand.

Then suddenly, she pulled her hand and said, “WHAT?! Listen! I don’t want to hear your explanation anymore!” Then she stormed out from the class.

“Hhh. That’s why my family hate you that much, Krys.” I said while leaning my back.

“Hey bro. Is she angry again with you?” asked Key, one of my bestfriends. Well, I have 4 bestfriends. Onew, Key, Jonghyun, and Taemin.

“Yeah.”

“Not surprised.” Said Onew. Seriously, why does everybody hate Krystal that much?

“What’s the problem now?” asked Jonghyun.

“This morning Sulli came with me to the school. And Krystal didn’t like it because Sulli takes Krystal’s frontseat.” I explained to them.

“What? That girl is angry with my Sulli?” said Taemin.

“Since when my sister becomes yours? Really. You should confess to her befor you called her ‘yours’. And you have to be hurry. She told me that her friend from her junior named Chanyeol keeps sending her text.” I said to him. Actually, I was lying to him. I just want him to quickly confess to my sister. He already like my sister since 5 years ago and et he hasn’t confess to her. Such a coward -__-

“What?! IT CAN’T BE!! SULLIII!!!” Then he ran outside.

“Where is he going to?” asked Onew to me

“Sulli’s class maybe. Don’t know.” I said to him.

“Does he know where Sulli’s class is?” asked Jonghyun.

“I bet he doesn’t. I’m sure that in 5 seconds he will be back and ask...”

“HYUNG!!! Where’s Sulli’s class?”

 

Sulli’s POV

“So, where do you live?” asked Yuri to me while eating her lunch. Yeah we sort of had our lunch together because first, she’s my first friend, and second, I don’t want to have lunch with my brother because I know that he always eats his lunch with her girlriend. I just hope that he doesn’t bring her girlfriend in front of me. It will ruin my appetite.

“Well, we live near here. Sometimes my family spend our time in our houses in Gangnam.” I said to her while eating my food.

“Woow. You must be very rich. Unfortunately, I’m richer than you. I have 3 houses in Gangnam and a resort in Jeju island. And all of them are under my name. Although my brother has 4 under his name.” She said.

I choked on my food and stared at her shocked. Wow, she surely is rich. Like...RICH. I haven’t met a person that had 3 houses and a resort in Jeju island and all of them are under her name!! But I like her confidence.

“Oh my God! Are you okay Ssull?” asked Yuri to me.

“I’m okay. Wow. I even can’t say anything to you. Like seriously. You are totally rich. I only have one resort in Jeju and one house in Gangnam that is under my name. Well although you are richer than me, I am better than you in attitude.” I said confidently.

“And that’s why we are compatible each other. For being friend. Hahaha.” Then we laughed together.

“Yuri, where did you get that bag? I wanted to ask you in the class but I forgot.” I asked her.

“Wanna go shopping together? At the weekend? I know the perfect place for us to go shopping.” Seh said to me excited.

“Sure. Why not?” I said to her.

“Good!! I’ll text you later when the time is. I’ll pick you up. Just for you know, I won the bet with my oppa and for the prize, I got the newest Porche. So I kinda want to try it later. Okay?” she said to me.

“Great. Just tell me when okay?” I said to her

“Oh Ssull!! Do you want to meet my bestfriends? I’m sure you can be bestfriend with them because you are my bestfriend now. I’ll tell you all of my problems from now on.” She said excited. Bestfriend? Well, I haven’t really had ‘bestfriend’. Why not?

“Sure. I’m really excited to meet your...”

“Sulli!!”

“...Friend.” Urgh that girl!! Why does she always interupt me?

“Can I sit here? And ofcourse with my baby too.”Krystal said while grabbing Minho’s oppa’s arm.

“You can oppa. But you can’t .” I said to her.

“Well thank you, Ssull. Kaja.” Said Krystal and sit beside Yuri while Minho oppa beside me.

“Oh oppa. I want to introduce my new bestfriend. Oppa, this is Kwon Yuri. Yuri, this is my brother, Choi Minho.” I said to her. But wait, is it just me, or is Yuri really staring at my oppa without even blink for once? Hehee~ I think she likes him. And now I know how to ruin Minho oppa and Krystal’s relationship. Get ready for the revenge, you gold-digger.

“Choi Minho.” Said Minho oppa while asking for a shake hand.

”Kwon Yuri.” She said while grabing his hand. And then they stop for a moment and look at their interwined hands and then they look up to stare at each other’s eyes. What’s wrong with them actually? Now Minho oppa is staring at Yuri without even blink for once. Urgh!! If only I had super power to read someone’s mind, like the one at that vampire movie has.

“Oookay. It’s enough I think.” Said Krystal releasing their hands.

“Okay. Now let’s eat. I want to finish my lunch quickly before I throw because I see this ’s face.” I said.

“Okay.” Said Yuri while staring at her hand that has just touching with Minho oppa’s hand. But what’s wrong with Minho oppa? He looked..lost in his thought.

“Oppa, what’s wrong with you?” I asked him.

 

Yuri’s POV

What’s wrong with me? I feel...weird. It feels like I already held his hand. But I’m totally sure I haven’t because I haven’t met him before. And I feel like I found something that I never found in my ex-boyfriends. Warmth, save, everything that I need from a guy. And his face, his face is reaaally my type. Do I fall in love with him? No. You can’t. Yuri!! You can’t fall in love with one guy. You are still young! Remember your rule!! Just play wit their heart. But, he’s different. Argh!! I don’t know!

Minho’s POV

What is this? I feel..something that I have never feel whenever I’m with Krystal. It feels like she s destined for me. Is this what Mom and Dad always say about the feeling whenever you touch her hand? But, I’m with Krystal now. I can’t betray her. But Yuri is very beautiful. Just like an angel coming down to earth.

“OPPA!!”

“Huh? What?”

“You aren’t hearing me. I already called you many times!! Let’s eat okay? Our break time is almost over.” Sulli said while eating her lunch.

 

Sulli’s POV

“So, what do you think?”

“About what?” asked Yuri to me.

“My oppa. Minho oppa.” I said to her.

“Well, he’s cute..”

“And?”

“Handsome...”

“And?”

“What’s with the ‘and’? That’s all.” Said Yuri confused.

“Haah. I thought you like him.” I said disappointed although I know she likes him. It’s just a bait you know? I want to hear her saying that she likes Minho oppa directly.

“Wait. Are you trying to hook me up with your brother?” said Sulli.

“Well, maybe. Don’t know.” I said.

“Well, I sort of like him. But, doesn’t he already had a girlfriend?” asked her.

“But I don’t like her. And so do my family.” I said to her.

“Well, let me get this straight. I maybe rude and has no attitude, but I never steal someone’s boyfriend. Never in my whole life.” She said to me.

“Okayyy, Kwon Yuri-ssi.” I said to her then laughing hard.

“Hahaha. Hey Ssull! Let’s meet my bestfriends after school. I’m sure they’ll like you.” She said when we already in our class.

“Okay. But is that okay?” I asked, still unsure if its’s right or not.

“Well, my bestfriends is a total opposite of me. They are kind and friendly, unlike me. If I can be your friend, I’m sure they’ll be your friend too in no time.” She said.

“But I think you are nice. It’s just you don’t know how to treat people nicely.” I said to he.

“No. Believe me. I am known to be rude. People know it since I was 4 when I told my teacher in my kindergarten that she is ugly and fat. I even get her out from there because I told my Dad that I don’t ike her.” She said to me. What?

“Wow. That was really....”

“Rude. Yeah I know. I get that many times. I have bestfriend because they were my parents’s bestfriends’s children. So practically, they play with me many times and they forced to be my bestfriends because of their parents.” She said to me sadly.

“I don’t think so.” I said to her.

“Why?”

“Think about it. If they are forced, why would they still be your bestfriends? They can just simply leave you and meet another bestfriend.” I said to her again.

“No. They didn’t do it because they like it. They didn’t leave me because I threaten them not to.” She said to me.

“Oh my God. You are totally...”

“I know I’m rude!! Can you not repeat that words many times? I’m sick of it.” She said angrily.

“I’m sorry. Hey!! If you want it, I can help you change little by little until you become a nice person.” I said to her.

“Are you sure? I don’t think you can handle my attitude. Even my bestfriend gave up to change me to become a nice person.” She said to me while laughing.

“JUST TRUST ME!! I’m sure I can.” I said while looking at her.

“O..kay. Now can you stop staring at me? It kinda weird you know. And I don’t like people staring directly into my eyes.” She said to me.

“But you liked it when Minho opp did that right? Be honest with me!!” I said to her.

“No I didn’t!” She said denying.

“Yes you did.”

“No”

“Yes”

“No!”

“Yesyesyes!!”

“Yes... I mean NO!!”

“Aha!! Caught you!”  I said to her while laughing hard.

“Okay!! I have to admit it that I like him. But, back to the rule, I don’t steal other’s boyfriend.” She said to me.

“Well, let’s just see.” I said while smirking.