Chapter 1

Perfect Life

*First I want you to pretend that in this story, Yuri is younger than Minho, Yuri and Sulli are on the same age. And Krystal is older than Yuri.

Yuri’s POV
“Good morning, Mom. Good morning, Dad. How was your sleep?”

“Good morning, my dearest baby girl. We’re good. Thanks. Oh honey, where is your brother? “ Asked my mom.

“In his room maybe. Probably still making out with his gilfriend.” I said while taking my seat.

“Yah! I can hear you, you know. And I’m here mom, dad. Just don’t mind her okay. Oh and Dara is here to join us.” My brother, Kwon Jiyoung said while giving my parents his sweeetest smile.

“Ofcourse. Come here, Dara. Have a seat.” Said my mom.

“Thank you, Mr. And Mrs. Kwon.” Dara said while giving them her smile.

“Here, Unnie. Sit beside me. Don’t sit beside  Jiyoung oppa. He is smelly.” I said to her. I know that I don’t like people so much, but Dara Unnie is the exception. Why? Because she is pretty and kind haha.

“Yul, where is your bofriend? Ask him to join us.” Asked Jiyoung oppa.

“Who? Aah, Taeyang? I already broke up with him.” I said easily.

“Again?! Oh my god. She is the 10th guy that you dumped. I thought that you are serious with him.” He said

“Why did you think so? Because he is the first guy that with me for 3 months? Come on! I told you right? The first guy that I bring to house would be my special one and my soon-to-be husband. Did you have seen him in this house? No. He might be the first one to be in the such a long relationship with me, but I’m not serious with him. I’m still young. And I’m beautiful, and rich, many guy will fall for me. Wanna bet? Today is my first day in your school. I guarantee you that as soon as they see me step out from my car, they will set their eyes on me and they will fall for me right away.” I said confidently.

“What’s the bet? Your car?”He asked.

“Again? Come on!! I already had 3 cars of yours.  Another!” I said to him.

“NO. I want your car. Your Ferrari looks great if I’m the one that had it.” He said to me.

“Fine! But if you lose again this time, buy me the newest Porche . I don’t want your car. Your car .” I said while eating my breakfast.

“Deal.”

Minho’s POV

“Good morning, Mom. Good morning, Dad. How was your sleep?”

“Good morning big boy. We’re good. Thanks. How was yours? Oh and by the way, where is Krystal? I haven’t see her this morning.” Said my mom while giving me a sarcastic tone.

“Mom, don’t be like that. She’s my girlfriend , okay? I love her and no matter what you say to her, I’ll love her until she break up with me first, okay?” I said while giving her my explanation as polite as I can be.

“Well, he’s just afraid that she is the last girl that will love him the way he is while in fact, her girlfriend now is a total gold digger and a total no no, although she is already rich. Oh by the way, good morning, Mom, Dad.” Said Sulli, my sister.

Hi, my name is Choi Minho. I’m 24 now. I ‘m in my second grade of high school. Oh, and I already had a girlfriend named Krystal. I can’t tell you how she looks like because you wil fall in love with her. All that I can say is, she is beautiful and I love her soo much. Hehe. Romantic, isn’t it? But sadly, my parents didn’t approve my relationship with her altough I already with her since three years ago. And until now, I’m still trying to convince them to aprrove her. Is she my soulmate? I don’t know. Sometimes I still feel this kind of empty feeling whenever I’m with her. But I tried to convince myself that she is the one because until now, I haven’t find someone that can fill this empty feeling. So, yeah you can guess it by yourself. My dad and my mom always said that I will know my soulmate or what they called “destiny” when you touch her hand or when you saw her from the first sight. Well, that’s what my mom and dad said because that’s how they know that they are meant for each other.

“Good morning Sulli, my dear. Oh and by the way, isn’t it your first day today in high school?” said my father.

“Yap. That’s why I’m already dressed up.” She said. Wait. Maybe if she and Krystal go to school together, they can talk about lots of things.

“Oh, Ssull. Go with me with my car. Come on.” I said to her.

“And be the centre of attention? No way.” She said while eating her breakfast.

“Oh come on! I’m in my second grade remember? So it won’t be a big deal.” I said to her.

“Not a big a deal? Yesterday, there was 50 letters, guys and girls, saying that you are adorable. Oppa are you turning gay now?” She asked me.

“What?! Ofcourse not!! Gross! That’s disgusting.” I said to her.

“Kekeke~ I’m kidding oppa. Besides, I’m still in first grade. And that means there will be another new students that will know you as my brother, and I’ll be friends with another fake friends.” She said.

“Come on, Ssull. Pretty please?” I said while giving her my puppy eyes.

“Haah~ Arasso. Come on, Oppa.” Said Sulli to me.

“But Ssull. Emm. Can Krystal come with us? You know that she is my girlfriend and you know that I should pick her up right?” I said to her while grinning as well.

“ARGH! I knew it would be  like this. ARASO!! But don’t expect too much. I won’t change my mind about her. I knew that you try to make us closer, but I’m still in my right mind. I will never approve you with her.” Said Sulli to me.

“Are you a mind-reader or something?” I asked her surprised. Seriously this girl. Sometimes she is unpredictable.

Sulli’s POV

“Ssull, can I ask you something? ” asked Minho oppa to me on our way to Krystal’s house.

“Spill it. I’m all ears.” I said to him.

“Why do you hate Krystal that much?” asked him to me.

“I knew that you will ask this. Again. Oppa, I’ve already told you many times that she is not good for you. She’s not what she looks like. She is evil. You know nothing about her. You know, I only approve someone to be your girl when that special girl can make you change a bit....what is it? A bit...relax with your life. I will approve that girl that can make you laugh whole heartedly. You’ve been giving soo much to people for so long. It’s time for you to get the feedback. Not that I say that you aren’t happy now, but I know that someone will come to your life and change everything from you to become a better person. And that person is not a Krystal.” I said to him.

“Are you a fortune-teller now? This morning you can read my mind and now you can read my future,too?” asked him while petting my head.

“YAH!! My hair is messed now!” I said to him jokingly while fixing my hair.

“And Ssull. I have something to tell you. But promise me not to tell anyone. Not even mom, dad, or your closest friend.” He said to me.

“I’ll cross my heart.” I said to him while staring at him curiously. And just for you to know, Minho oppa doesn’t like to share his secret. And if he would tell that person his secret, it means he really can’t hold it anymore. And I guarantee you. That person must be lucky because that means that person is special and he trust that person soo much. Even he doesn’t tell his girlfriend his problem. How could I know? I told you before right? Now, he is telling me his story. So, I’m one of that lucky person haha . And that’s why, I don’t like her. Because she can’t make my beloved Minho oppa opened to her. It means that Minho oppa doesn’t trust her that much to tell her his story. Minho oppa once told me that everytime they date, only Krystal that talks and gets what she wants. Like bags, jewelries, shoes. And I mean it when I said that she is a gold digger. But Minho oppa is too nice for her. He even make this stupid commitment that he won’t break up with her unless she’s the one that broke up with him, or he caught her cheating. Silly right?

“You know? Our parents told us that whenever they touch each other hands, or stare at each other eyes, they feel something different and from that moment,they knew that they were destined to be together. But I don’t feel it with Krystal. Whenever I stare at it, or I touch her hand, I felt...nothing.” He said to me.

“I knew it!! Haven’t I told you before that...”

“Ssshh. We already arrived.” Said Minho oppa.

“But...”

“Hey Ssull!! It’s a surprise that you are coming with us!” Said Krystal.

“Ceh, such a fake.” I said to her.

“Ssul..” said Minho oppa.

“No Minho. That’s okay. Emm, now that I already here, can you move to the backseat?” asked Krystal.

“What? No. You sit on the backseat. Take it or leave it.” I said to her.

“Minho, do something.” Said Krystal.

“Sorry I can’t. She is my sister. Just this time okay?” said Minho oppa  to her.

“Okay” she said while giving me her glare.

 

Yuri’s POV

As soon as we arrived at school...

“Oppa, remember the bet okay? The newest Porche?” I said to him.

“Confident much?” he said.

“Ofcourse.” I said.

And as soon as I steped out of his car...

“Omo, who’s she? Is she one of the freshman?” 

“I bet she is rich.”

“Ofcourse. She is the Kwon’s.”

“Omo that means she is Jiyoung’s sister?”

“Such a goddess.”

I smiled at their compliment while walking beside my brother.

“I won.” I said to him

“Argh!! FINE!! I’ll call the car showroom to send YOUR newest Porche to our house afterschool. Why do I always lose when I bet with you?” He said while giving me his glare.

“Because I’m the most beautiful person in this world and no one can resist me haha.” I said while laughing.

“Whatever. Bye, Yul. Gotta go. Have fun!!” He said to me.

“Bye Yul! Have Fun!!” said Dara Unnie while walking away.

As soon as I arrived at the class room, I searched for an empty seat because my other 8 bestfriend is in the different classes with me. So I searched and I found someone that seems pretty like me nd seems rich like me. Well, seems like you got a friend Yul~

“Can I sit here?” I asked her.

“Sure.” She said to me.

“By the way, I’m Yuri, Kwon yuri. And by the way you look, seems that you are rich like me. So nice to meet you.” I said to her and smiled.

She stared at me weirdly. Why? Is there something wrong with me? Let’s see. Umm no. But then, she smiled back and said, “Hi, I’m Sulli, Choi Sulli. Well, at first I thought that you are rude, but I think you are quiete funny. So,  nice to meet you, too. Friend?” Asked her while asking for a shake hand.

Well, why not? At least she is pretty like me. And she seems nice. And the most important is, I think she doesn’t like to be in the spotlight like me. And I like people like that, so that they can’t steal my spotlight haha.

I smiled at her and said, “Friend.” 

 

 

*NOTE:

Here is the first chapter!! Hope you like it all :D Please let me know what you think abou this story :D