Maknae's Birthday Special

If Love is Blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] 


“You’re smiling like an idiot…”

Tiffany mumbled while eating a mouthful of ice cream.

“Whatever…” Taeyeon said while designing Junsu’s Xiahtic outfit.

It had been a week since they started dating again. Junsu would fetch her in front of the Chapel… 

Flashback

“Why here?? As a decent boyfriend, I should fetch my girl in her house.”

“You can’t. My brother will kill you. My mother will hit you with her spatulas, casseroles etc.”

“So they hate me now…” Junsu sighed.

“That night after we make up, I asked them about you. I asked them, what if you’re back and we started dating again… Umma looked at me and said that she’ll kick me out while my brother stood up from his seat and took a knife. He said he’s going to kill you…” she said looking down.

End of Flashback

They also agreed to meet in their favorite place, in the Chapel, every night. They were like before… talking to the Angels, Saints and to God. On their first date, Junsu gave her two teddy bears.

“Oh~ Susu ah~ they’re so cute…” she said embracing the two stuff toys.

“I’m sorry I can’t find a dolphin stuff toy. I tried my best to find…”

Taeyeon laughed and pulled him. “It’s ok~ as long as it’s from you. We’ll buy a dolphin stuff toy together, araso?” Junsu nodded and kissed her lips. 

“Hmm… Susu, they’ll be our children from now on. We need to give them a name.”

Taeyeon was thinking when Junsu hugged her and jumped like a child. 

“PamPam and ShingShing!” he exclaimed.

Taeyeon looked at him for a minute then she bursted out laughing. “PamPam and ShingShing? Where did you get that name?” she said laughing.

Junsu pouted his lips and turned around. Taeyeon tried to cheer him up but he ignored her. “Araso, araso. They’ll be our beloved PamPam and ShingShing so don’t be sad now and kiss me. Pali. Pali.” She said cutely.

Junsu smiled. Taeyeon smiled too and closed her eyes, waiting for his kiss. Junsu smiled naughtily and he cautiously walked backwards.

“Junsu…” she said still waiting. She was tired of waiting so she opened her eyes just to see that Junsu was laughing at her. He was inches away from her. “Ya! Kim Junsu! I’m gonna kick your ! You better run for you life now!” she screamed furiously.

Junsu stopped laughing and panicked. Taeyeon chased him non-stop. 

After minutes of running, she lay on the grass and gasped for air. Junsu sat beside her and looked at his girl. “Tired huh?” he teased. Taeyeon nodded while wiping her sweat. 

Junsu took his hankie and wiped Taeyeon’s sweat then he leaned closer and kissed her gently…
***


“You’re smiling again…” Tiffany stared at Taeyeon who was smiling like crazy…

“Waeyo?! You should be happy coz I’m happy… It’s been 5 years since I smiled like this…” Taeyeon reasoned out.

“Fine… Tell me who’s that crazy guy you’re dating…” Tiffany said.

Taeyeon looked at her, “How did you figured it out?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“Hello?! Since that JUNSU left you, we’re inseparable. I know you Taengoo…” Tiffany held Taeyeon’s hand. 

“You’re my best friend, right?” Taeyeon suddenly said, staring at the wall. Fany nodded, still holding her hand. Taeyeon put her magic pencil in her ear and face Fany. 

“I’m gonna tell you who that crazy guy…is” she whispered.



“Oh my gosh! He’s back!” Tiffany screamed so loud. Taeyeon covered . “Sshh~ keep your big mouth shut!” she scolded her. The door suddenly opened.

“Who’s back, MungTaeng?!” Yunho asked in a hoarse tone.

“Shoot~ I’m gonna kill this blabbermouth…” she mumbled shaking her head. 

“Yuri! Yuri is back!” Tiffany almost jumped.

“Yes! It’s Yuri… You remember her right?” she smiled forcefully. 

“I don’t care about her anymore… but my Mushroom said ‘He’”  he said suspiciously.

“Aniya! I said she’s back…” Tiffany defended.

“You said He!” he shouted.

“Yunnie ah!” Tiffany shouted and stood up.

“Fine!” he said and shut the door. The two girls sighed. 

“That was close…” Taeyeon whispered.
***

“Wear this one… This matches your skin tone…” Jaejoong said holding a blue dress for Jessica. 

“I don’t like that… It’s revealing.” Sica said while popping a gum. Jaejoong faced her and he saw her in her boy manners. Jaejoong threw the dress he was holding on the floor and pulled Sica to stand up.

“Listen Jessica, I, Ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter