Xiahtic

If Love is Blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] “Taeng! Wake up!”

Tiffany was shaking her best friend. She was dressed already. She was wearing a white tube and pink shorts. She partnered it with pink chucks and her hairstyle for the day was pig tail. 

“You promised me that we’re going to buy that pink flip flops. C’mon, Taeng,” she continued.

Taeyeon slowly opened her right eye and shook her head. “Fany ah~ I need some rest. I think I have a fever.” She closed her eyes again and coughed. Tiffany touched her forehead and felt sorry for her taengoo.

“Alright, I’ll let you pass today. But…wait! Who will accompany me?” she asked pouting her lips.

“You can ask Seohyun to go with you or Jaejoong? What about Jessica?” Taeyeon suggested. 

“She’s busy reviewing, Taeng. She’ll have her entrance exam tomorrow. Jaejoong? Nah~ we’ll end up arguing about stuffs. You know that. And Sica? Hell, No. When she’s around me, she kept on hugging me and holding my hand. Plus that scary stare when she laid her eyes on me. Ooh~ Makes me shiver~ Brr~” Tiffany complained.

“My handsome brother is free for sure…” Taeyeon murmured.

“What?! Omomo! Over my dead body Taeng! Never!” she exclaimed.

“Ya~ Fany ah~ you’re asking who will accompany you and I kept on suggesting. But you never agreed. Your only hope is my brother so give it a shot. Swallow that PRIDE of yours and ask him.” She suggested again.

“Fine, if he ignores me… I’m gonna kick his .” Tiffany said before she left the room.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

“Come in…” Yunho said while reading a book.

Tiffany entered the room with a shy look. Yunho looked up and raised his eyebrow. He looked at Tiffany from head to foot then back to her face.

“Brat, what are you doing here? It’s early in the morning. Are you trying to ruin my day?” he said with coldness in his voice.

Tiffany ignored his insults and smiled sweetly. “Ogre… I mean, Oppa… will you do me a favor?” she asked. Yunho stared at her and smirked. Tiffany looked away and sighed. “Taeng is sick so she can’t go with me. She said that you’re free so I…”

Yunho closed his book and said, “So you went here in my room to ask me out? Brat, first, let me tell you that I don’t like your outfit. Second, calling me Oppa makes me sick. I almost vomit hearing you say that word. Third, I hate girls like you so don’t expect me to go out with you. People might think that we’re love birds.” 

“Are you done? I’m not asking you to like my outfit. Do you think that’s too much when I’m just asking you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter