My Past Lover

Almost [Based on a true story]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] is reading Almost! :)   [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] I thought that he was the one...  [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

January 2012

 

It was 8 o’clock in the evening. I was still out and having a date with my Sunny bunny at the mall. We met three new guys somewhere last December and they were hanging out with us.

“This is so fun! I’m so thrilled to be with you!” I screamed before sipping my frappuccino.

“Me too! We should do this often!”

“Absolutely!” I agreed.

“Are you enjoying?” Shindong asked. “Yes, we loved it. Thank you so much for treating us.” Sunny replied happily. Looking at them made me realize that Shindong secretly liked Sunny. But Sunny still had a boyfriend and that would complicate things.

Shindong was rich, very rich. He would take us out with different cars and would treat us in any restaurant. He was funny and childish. Along with him were Wooyoung and Kangin. Wooyoung was… how could I say? Mysterious? He’s a snob, real snob. He was ignoring me all the time while Kangin was friendlier. He was sweet and a little bit shy.

“I heard you like Taeyeon.” Sunny teased. I looked at Kangin and saw him blush.

“Please don’t tell her that…” He said shyly. Taeyeon was my other friend. We treated each other like lovers. I was her boyfriend and she was my girlfriend. She was very popular to men. She was like a walking doll. Everywhere she went, men would adore her.

“She broke up with Jaejoong last year. She was really devastated. He was her first love.” I told Kangin who was sitting beside me. I accidentally saw Wooyoung sleeping, his mouth were open. Eew! He was starting to annoy me.

“You should ask her out man! This is your chance!” I heard Shindong say. He was driving and we were going so fast. “Please wear your seatbelt.” I commented.

“Really? I thought she moved on. She’s going out with Eeteuk now.” Sunny said, joining our conversation about Taeyeon.

“They’re still not official, right? She told me that she’s seeing Kyuhyun.”

“Yeah but Kyuhyun dumped her over someone so she has Eeteuk now. There were rumors that he was just using her.”

“Too much information girls…” Kangin mumbled.

“I’m sorry. She used to be so pure and innocent. Now, I can’t even say…” I said sadly. Taeyeon changed after Jaejoong ended their relationship. She went out often and partied a lot. She would go home very late or wouldn’t go home at all. I also heard some bad rumors about her. It was very disappointing. She was avoiding us, her true friends.

 

“I’m home… and safe.” I teased. “Thank you Shindong and Kangin.” I continued. I glanced at Wooyoung and saw him looking at me. He was just there standing beside the car. He didn’t even say goodbye.

 

Days passed and some things had changed. Sunny and Shindong were always hanging out. I could imagine Jonghyun’s face now. I hoped he would not beat Sunny again. Kangin was still shy and couldn’t talk to Taeyeon while Taeyeon was still banging Eeteuk. I heard they would sneak inside his house while his parents were asleep. Unbelievable. Eeteuk? Really? He was a womanizer. I heard from Yuri that he had a crush on Jessica, Seohyun, Taeyeon and me. Yep! I was included. I know you liked it when someone had a crush on you.  Jessica dumped Eeteuk before. She was so intimidating and men were afraid of her. She scared them off. That’s why she was a proud member of NBSB club which stands for “No Boyfriend since Birth”.

I met Taeyeon, Jessica, Yuri, and Seohyun 5 years ago. Yuri formed a dance crew so Sunny and I joined. We called our group Girls’ Generation. We were actually nine on our group. Others were Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Yoona. I guessed I never mentioned it but dancing was my passion. I really loved dancing. You’re a lame dancer. What did you call me?! Lame? Oh c’mon! That happened only once! You’re still lame.

We were performing anywhere. Last year, we battled in a street dance competition. That’s where we met Shindong, Kangin, and Wooyoung. Hyungjoon, a high school friend, introduced them to us.

 

Wooyoung and I started talking every day. It just happened. He was calling me and we were chatting on Facebook. I couldn’t believe I was saying this but… I liked him. He wasn’t really a snob. He was sweet and kind.

“Hello.” I answered nervously.

“Hi. How are you?” Wooyoung asked on the other line.

“I’m good. Where are you?”

“I’m in the hospital.”

“Why are you there? Are you okay?” I asked worriedly. He sounded fine.

“I went with my brother. His wife is in labor.”

“Oh! You’re going to be an uncle. Congratulations.”

“Thanks. I will call you later, okay?”

“Okay.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter