end

Sweet Chocolate
SM has a new girlgroup, Red Velvet, who is currently in their dressing room.
 
"Kyaaa~ Unnies, I'm so nervous" cried the maknae, Joy, to her members while getting her hair done.
"A-a-actually, m-me too." said the shaky voice of Seulgi. She has a habit of shaking when nervous.
"Ah.. (giggles nervously) Girls we can do this!" the leader, Irene, tried to cheer her members.
"C'mon, after this, we will get used to this. Fighting!" said the one with the blue ends, Wendy.
 
There was a moment of silence, until they all laughed together. When they are nervous, they laugh to get it away.
Today is Red Velvet's debut. It was a very important day. It is where all famous and successful idols started. They still have to rehearse the performance and the backstage interview.
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
"Joohyun unnie, who were the people that will interview us?" Wendy asked their leader. They are walking to the room where they will practice the backstage interview. She is very oblivious on unimportant things she think.
"Wendy, don't just call them 'people'. They are idols too! Specifically, sunbaes!" Irene corrected her like a mom.
"They are Block B, right?" Joy answered Wendy, in a question form.
"Oh here it is! It is Block B's Ukwon and P.O. They will interview us and Ha-Ha:tfelt?" As soon as they reached the door, Seulgi read the paper on the door.
"Who is that?" Joy said her thoughts loudly.
"Who cares. Let's go inside!" Wendy said the first part in English. Of course, she doesn't want her members to know it.
 
Irene opened the door. Their jaws dropped after the door was opened. They saw a scene of two friends wrestling over a chocolate. But it wasn't expensive nor cheap. But 100% sure that it was undeniably delicious. The Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate, is the chocolate the two Block B members are fighting.
 
They were Ukwon, the hot dancer, and P.O, the silly maknae. Last night, they made a bet that whoever first become friends (or maybe even more) with anyone of the Red Velvet members, the person who loses will obey anything the winner says for one day. Block B always makes ridiculous games. Ukwon decided to cheat by using chocolates. When Jihoon found out, he tried to steal the chocolate from him. And it came to this, the big maknae is on the top of poor Ukwon.
 
Ukwon was the first to notice that the door was opened. He immediately pushed Jihoon away and straightened up. He called his manager to put the chocolate in their mini freezer at their van. The older completely ignored the younger who is still on the floor.
 
"Sorry. Hello! I'm Block B's Ukwon, the one who will be interviewing you." he introduced himself and bowed.
"Ya! Girls! Bow down, give respect!" Irene reacted as soon as Ukwon was finished to his business.
"Hello! We are Red Velvet~!" they said in unison and bowed lower.
"Wait! Hello, I'm P.O of Block B." Jihoon got up and introduced himself too. Seulgi laughed at his silliness, and he found her laugh charming.
 
Just one look at her, Jihoon feel contented. And at one look, he knows who is his target. The one he will try to become close with. The one that will make him win against his hyung. The one that made his heart skip a beat. Right now, he badly wants to know her name. Yes, they researched last night but all they know is that they are a new girlgroup of the biggest town, SM. But his thoughts were broken when the door opened again.
 
"Oh? Was I late? Let's start practicing!" Ha:tfelt or more known as Wonder Girls' Yenny arrived.
"Ah, hello." when the girls recognized her they immediately bowed to the sunbae, also the Ukwon and Jihoon.
 
They soon started practicing their lines for the backstage interview. Even though its an interview, its still scripted because the show wants a good interview and to give the fans a positive thoughts about their idols. Since the Block B members are the only boys, they tried to make a joke to the women. Although their practice was pretty much filled of laughter, it went well. Also, there is one guy who kept staring at a girl with orange ends.
 
After minutes of a short practice and a rehearsal for the perfect backstage interview, they headed straight to the stage.
 
"Yah, Jihoon, I now have my prey." Ukwon whispered to the taller one.
"Hyung, I found mine the frst time I saw her. Wait, do we have the same?" Jihoon stated, a little shock.
"What? No! Mine's a noona. The girl with the pink ends was cute!" and the two members' whispering conversation continued.
"Thank goodness. Mine's Seulgi, the orange ends. She kept laughing at my humor. I probably got her." the younger said proudly.
"It's because you're ugly. I'm winning this. The chocolate's mine." Ukwon said while tiptoeing, trying to tower the taller one.
 
"Don't mind them. They are really like that." Yenny said to the other girls at the back.
 
The two Block B members kept arguing and the Red Velvet girls kept laughing at them. Not long until they have reached the place. Luckily, the interview went pretty well, nothing went wrong.
 
"Girls, you are all pretty and talented. Good luck on your debut stage!" kind Yenny sunbae said to them before going on stage.
"Thank you very much." the girls bowed to her with a nervous smile.
"Omo girls! This is it, everyone, do your best! Red Velvet fighting!" Irene gathered and cheered her members.
 
Red Velvet's debut stage went well. There was no mistake and the girls gave their best performance. Even though they have just debuted, there are already fans who cheered them. While two Block B members were focusly watching their said 'prey'. Ukwon suddenly got a phone call and left Jihoon in the room. He noticed that his hyung forgot the chocolates. He clearly knows that Ukwon will have a 78% win if he has the chocolates. So he immediately get the chance to steal the chocolate. He hid it in his bag quickly. Not long enough, Ukwon came back.
 
"That was just manager hyung. He said we have to go in half an hour." When Ukwon finished his sentence, the maknae quickly got outside.
"Wait. Where's my chocolate?"
 
Jihoon run as fast as he could to Red Velvet's room. He asked the woman passed by if Red Velvet's back and she said no. He got inside the room without knocking and left the chocolate on the table with a note. He quickly left the room because the girls would come any second. Soon, chattering of girls can be heard getting closer to the room.
"Unnie, I can see fans with 'Joy' signs!" the maknae said.
"That was one of the heartstopping moments of my life." Irene said.
"Let's eat, we're hungry." the to 94 liners said.
 
They opened the room and Seulgi was the first one to notice the chocolate on the table. Because of the hungry stomach, she immediately got the chocolate and ate it, without noticing the note.
 
"Yah! Where did you get that? Give me some!" the same hungry beast Wendy said while trying to get some.
"Don't fight! Manager brought us plenty of food." the leader tried to seperate the two.
"Seulgi unnie, I think there's a note on the chocolate..." Joy stated.
"What? Really? I didn't notice." Seulgi spoke with a full mouth. She stopped eating for a second and tried to read the note.
 
um hey
if you are seulgi
please accept and eat this
if you ate this
it means you have to be my friend
text me after you ate this
( number )
- block b's p.o
 
After all of the Red Velvet members read it, their jaws dropped.
 
"OMG." Wendy said in English.
"Seulgi, Seulgi. You have to listen to me. This is only a friend request. You have to talk to him and be nice. He is a sunbae, show respect." Irene made Seulgi face her and lectured her.
"Yah unnies. Don't be so hysterical over this. He just wants to be friends. It's not like they'll get married already." Seulgi blushed at Joy's last sentence and the other members were shocked of the maknae's reaction.
"Y-yeah, Sooyoung's right. He just wants to be friends, and sorry I didn't notice the note. I made you guys shock over a small thing." Seulgi apologized and bowed to her members.
"It's alright. Sorry also for being a little bit cranky? over that." Irene patted her members' head and laughed.
"Let's eat now! I'm hungry!" Wendy announced and they all go eat their snacks.
 
They all ate their snacks until their stomachs were filled. While Seulgi was eating, she kept thinking about the chocolate. Well, it was really sweet and delicious but she is worried about the note. She wonders if he is really serious or will he reply. She is also worried if her reply will be okay. After eating, Seulgi got her phone and decided to text Jihoon.
 
hello. this is seulgi. thanks for the chocolate. let's be good friends ^.^
 
While a happy guy was in the car reading Seulgi's text again and again.
 
"Yah, stop reading that again and again. You look crazy. You know it already and it will not change. She will not reply unless you reply first. I understand that I lose." Ukwon lazingly said
 
------
 
hello. this is seulgi. thanks for the chocolate. let's be good friends.
your welcome. and thank you for accepting it. you are really pretty and talented
thank you for the compliments, p.o sunbae. why me though
i don't know. maybe tomorrow you can introduce your unnie to my hyung.
sorry. my ukwon hyung is interested in irene. sorry for the request.
oh really. i'll ask unnie first hehe i really like your song ^.^
thank you. your song's really catchy and great too
thank you for wanting to be my friend. we only just debuted though.
btw, irene unnie said yes. so maybe tomorrow we could arrange them? >:)
haha what's with the emoticon. not just them, us. tomorrow at the --- cafe
we'll be there 2pm. im interested in you too, seulgi :)
bye