Tropical

Sun Academy

"GOOD MORNING! PLEASE BE READY AND FASTEN YOUR SEATBELTS FOR WE HAVE ARRIVED IN RIO DE JANIERO, BRAZIL. WELCOME!"

 

The people inside fastened their seatbelts. They were excited since it will be their first time to be out from the cold walls of South Korea. They looked at their windows and wowed the very beautiful and tropical atmosphere of the surroundings. They safely landed and got their possessions from their compartments.

 

"WELCOME TO BRAZIL, EVERYONE! ENJOY YOUR STAY AND BE SAFE."

 

They went out of the jet, one by one through the stairs. The tropical December air greeted them. They held their luggages as they went down from the jet. They were on the runway when a white limousine stopped near them.

 

"Guys, get inside the car and we'll proceed to the training grounds prepared for you. Relax first because three days from now, training shall start." Rain stated.

 

They went inside the car and surprisingly, they all fitted in. What else did this academy do wonders? Whatever. The people were busily chitchatting of what activities they would do to the foreign land. They were able to notice that Alex was asleep. They kept their volumes low, so as not to disturb the sleeping Alex. They wouldn't want to argue an awoken-badly Alex if they still want their lives.

 

"She must be tired." Lay spoke lazily.

 

"Yeah. I saw her going out from the restroom, her face was wet. I thought she was not sleeping, but she told me she has to do personal necessities." Chen butted in as he hugged Tao's panda plushie, much to the annoyance of the baby panda.

 

He earned ohs from his comrades and did his own business. The others were busily looking at the window, talking about the foreign land they were in. They saw people passing by the pavements. Kai shamelessly hooted for some hot chics they passed by to, earning a smack on the forehead from D.O. Their mouths slightly opened as they watched the everyday living of the Brazilians. There were no differences from South Korea, it's just that the temperature was not cold. It was TROPICAL. Speaking of tropical, beach was the first thing on their minds. What's the use of the hot, humid air even if it's December if there were no beaches? Come on, people! 

 

"I think I want to go to the beach." Xiumin spoke.

 

"Me too." Lay and Suho said altogether, coincidentally.

 

"Though it's freaking December, count me in." Chanyeol's eyes widen and his goofy smile appeared.

 

Rain looked at the small commotion and started to clear his throat.

 

"Do you want to go to the beach?" he asked.

 

"YES!" all of them cheered except for Alex, who was still sleeping.

 

"Oo..kay.." Rain scratched his nape and smiled.

 

They continued on with their trip, when the car bounced off, causing Alex' head to fall on Sehun's shoulder, much to the maknae's very red face. Sehun tried to put Alex back but Sooyoung gave him a just-let-her-be-there-if-you-love-your-life glare. He shrugged and properly placed Alex' head on his shoulder. He just felt HEAVEN. He didn't care about the murderous looks of Chanyeol and Baekhyun to him. He was just savoring the moment with Alex near him. VERY NEAR him. Out of nowhere, Alex hugged Sehun's waist, much to the awkward faces of the people inside the car. He gulped down his saliva as he felt his heart would explode in no time. Alex snuggled closer to Sehun' chest like she was hugging the most huggable and most squishy teddy bear in the planet. Well, the king of those was D.O., himself. Luhan covered his mouth from fanboying the scene. 

 

"Sehun-ah, don't you dare remove Alex' hand on you if you want to go out from this car without injuries." Hyunwoo spoke as he eyed Sooyoung.

 

"Yeah, maknae! She's a devil even when she's sleeping. Don't you dare..." Sooyoung warned him teasingly.

 

Sehun nodded slowly as he glanced at Alex. 

 

Why are you still beautiful even when you're sleeping?

 

He looked at her face, closed eyes... pointed nose... pink, kissable lips... Kissable? He shook his head hard. What the hell was he thinking? He just wanted to be with Alex and now, he upgraded by wanting to kiss her? He slapped his face, much to the shock of the people with him. .Sehun's.life!

 

"Are you okay, maknae?" Kris with his face, asked.

 

"Ye..Yeah.. I just..nevermind.." he reasoned out

 

The people went back to their businesses when Sehun noticed two, dark-aura energies radiating from the goofy boy and from the eyeliner diva. He gulped because they were just like serial killers, ready to butcher his body parts into pieces. He felt something within them... JEALOUSY. He looked away from them and smirked.

 

What a nice Christmas gift! ing jealousy feels...

 

He tried to close his eyes from further teasing his co-seals. He softly hummed the Miracles of December tune. He was getting the feels when the limousine stopped and Rain cheerfully annouced.

 

"Finally, we're here."