The Baby Guy (1/?)

Baby Guy

Tadah, guys! Since some of you wanted to have preggers Chen (and since I wanted it too coz who could resist), here's a chapter surrounding that! Teehee~

Anything I wrote about pregnancy is not 100% accurate because I have no wide knowledge about that yet, so pardon if my writing is lame too. :)

I don't know how many parts this has but please do anticipate for it BBs :3

 


Jongdae wakes up with a headache, first thing in the morning.

 

He groans, opening his eyes and squinting to adjust his sight to the darkness, and he's about to move when he realizes he's caged, in Sehun's embrace.

 

And they're both too. Oh, he should've known.

 

Ever since he and Sehun did the 'baby-making deed' that night, Jongdae expected that he wasn't going to have a baby because he's a man, and the day after that, he explained it well to Sehun. Even though his boyfriend was a bit disappointed (where did he even get the idea that men can get pregnant?), he just gave a nod and told Jongdae that he wasn't going to think about making babies anymore.

 

But Sehun is Sehun and he couldn't control it so he told Jongdae to buy a baby ("What? Buy a baby?" "Yes hyung I really want to have a baby and since you said you can't have a baby in your belly-" "But Sehun, babies aren't just bought in a store."). Yet they settled on buying a dog instead, much to Jongdae's wallet's disappointment, but it was kind of worth it seeing Sehun so happy and acting like a father to their Oh Jinah.

 

He twists around to face his sleeping boyfriend, and a normal Jongdae would be admiring Sehun's features, thinking about how lucky he is to have someone like the brat, tracing his fingers on his face and kiss the corners of his lips. A normal Jongdae would be sleeping till Sehun wakes him up.

 

But somehow he feels weird, like his insides are twisting up. And it's too damn early in the morning too. The sun hasn't even come out yet.

 

He feels his stomach churning, and his throat feels dry and parched, and he groans and rolls out of Sehun's embrace to go to the bathroom. He feels like puking.

 

He runs to the bathroom and immediately settles his face on the toilet bowl, puking last night's dinner out of his stomach. And he must've made too much noise because a minute has passed before Sehun is inside the bathroom with him, running his hands up and down Jongdae's arms.

 

"Hyung? Are you okay?"

 

"No ," he manages to groan, and his voice is hoarse from all the puking. Sehun kneels and rubs his hand on his back soothingly, and Jongdae leans in to the touch. They stay silent for a while.

 

"Are you sick? Do you want me to get you a medicine?" Sehun asks softly, and Jongdae's heart flutters because Sehun is just so unexplainable but he loves the brat anyway, especiallly when he's worried.

 

"No, I'm alright. I think I just need more sleep." He answers, and Sehun nods and helps him stand to rinse his mouth before carrying him bridal-style to their bed again.

 

The younger sets him down on the bed gently and covers the both of them with a blanket. Jongdae curls in to the younger's warmth as soon as he joins him on the bed, Sehun's arm wrapping around his waist protectively, and Jongdae can't be more content than this.

 

。◕‿◕。

 

"You're really worrying me, hyung. Should we go see a doctor?"

 

It's been a week since Jongdae's had his 'puking-early-in-the-morning' routine, and he hates it. He groans, head on their kitchen counter, and he doesn't miss the way Sehun's eyes follow his movements in worry.

 

"No, I'm alright, I just -"

 

"No, you aren't." The younger says bluntly, brow raised up and arms folded. Jongdae just groans again. "Seriously hyung. No medicine can even heal your sickness now." Then suddenly he runs next to his hyung's side and shakes him. "But what if that's a rare rare sickness? One that can never be healed? Oh my god hyung what if that's the case? I don't want you to die!"

 

"Goodness, this isn't a rare disease, Oh Sehun. Stop overreacting." Jongdae rolls his eyes at his boyfriend's exaggeration.

 

"Then what is that sickness called?" Sehun asks, and Jongdae realizes he doesn't have an answer to that.

 

。◕‿◕。

 

"Pregnancy." The statement causes Jongdae to spit out his coffee, and he looks at Baekhyun incredulously.

 

"What."

 

Baekhyun shrugs and rolls his eyes at his best friend's stupidity. "Pregnancy. That sickness is called pregnancy, and it's a morning sickness experienced by pregnant people."

 

"Oh my god have you been reading too much fantasy books? Park Chanyeol, get your boyfriend here and just him till he realizes his mistake about male pregnancy!"

 

Said person's head pops out from the kitchen, eyes wide and smile wider. Heck, his teeth are even shining so bright Jongdae has to look the away.

 

"ing? That's what I like!" He chirps, and barely misses the remote control thrown to his head by his boyfriend.

 

"Come on! It's not as if it's not normal."

 

"That's the thing, Byun Baekhyun, it really is not normal." Jongdae groans. He realizes he doesn't like the taste of coffee anymore, so he pushes it out of his grasp and leans back on the couch of Baekhyun's apartment. "Ugh, what's with the coffee today?"

 

"What's with the coffee? It tastes just fine, as always."

 

"No it isn't, it tastes like puke and I feel like I want to puke it out." Jongdae grumbles and Chanyeol's head pop out of the kitchen again to say Hey! That's rude!

 

"You really are pregnant, you ing prick." Baekhyun says and laughs his obnoxious laugh. Jongdae glares at him.

 

"Men don't get pregnant, you fool. Who even gave you the idea that -"

 

"I'm sure you know Luhan, right?" Baekhyun cuts him off, and Jongdae stares at him and nods.

 

"Yeah, Minseok's boyfriend. The one who has a nephew, right?" Jongdae had met Luhan and Minseok in a party, and he knew almost immediately that they were couples, from the way they were both clinging to each other. Luhan also had a child with him that time, one that looked so much like him and Minseok. But Luhan said he was their nephew.

 

"Well, you can't exactly say that the child's his nephew when he looks so much like Luhan and Minseok, right?" Baekhyun asks smugly, eyes trained on Jongdae to see his reaction. Jongdae looks at him, afraid to ask the question, but he asks anyway.

 

"What do you mean."

 

"You know exactly what I mean."

 

Jongdae's so going to hell with what's happening now.

 

。◕‿◕。

 

", ." Jongdae paces around their bedroom in his pyjamas, waiting for Sehun to come out of the bathroom so that he can be able to think there.

 

Oh wow. Pregnancy. The last thing he wants to know in his whole damn world. How nice.

 

He still can't believe it though, and maybe it's just coincidence ("You've been having that morning sickness for a week. How is that coincidence?") because maybe he really is just sick. A normal sickness, like a cold or a flu or any other like that that isn't fatal.

 

But he should find out if it is really true. But for now... he thinks he needs to ... sleep...

 

When Sehun comes out of the bathroom, Jongdae's on the bed, curled in on himself with his arms wrapped around his belly. The younger places the towel on the floor before smirking and arranging his boyfriend into a normal position, one that Sehun can hug.