Onesie

Baby Guy

Jongdae doesn't get Sehun these days.

 

Sure, Sehun loves Jongdae; that Jongdae knows. The younger always tells him that every single time. Whenever they eat breakfast or dinner, whenever they take walks or whenever they lie in bed together. Sehun never fails to tell him what he feels. That might be one of the reasons why Jongdae knows everything about Sehun, because Sehun just won’t shut up. So he has no problem with that. Well, maybe one.

 

Sehun doesn’t like babies, and it's a total opposite because Jongdae really, really likes them. He notices the way Sehun grimaces whenever a couple with a baby passes by. He grunts in distaste whenever he hears a baby’s laugh. Jongdae doesn’t know why – he may find it weird himself (considering he's a baby lover) – but he finds it actually cute. He gets used to Sehun’s rambling about cries and giggles and ing baby laughters, and it actually has been part of their routine – one that they never fail to forget.

 

So it surprises Jongdae to no end when he finds Sehun in the living room, watching baby videos, because doesn’t Sehun hate babies?

 

But then again, Sehun has started to get a little bit weird. A normal Sehun always goes to him whenever and wherever (including bath times, much to Jongdae's embarrassment) to or play with him or just simply talk to him (in between all that, rant about babies again and again too). He doesn't do that much anymore. He always seems to be occupied with something else, lower lip caught between his teeth as he concentrates on books that he doesn't want Jongdae to read.

 

Though Jongdae is so curious as to what Sehun is reading, he doesn't think of it as . Because if it is, heck, it would always be the two of them reading together. And - you know where it goes after that.

 

Anyway, iness aside, Jongdae really just doesn't get Sehun these days.

 

。◕‿◕。

 

"Sehunnie?" Jongdae sees his lover sitting on the kitchen table, brows furrowed as he scribbles something on a rilakkuma designed notebook. Sehun has been doing this for the past two weeks.

 

If he doesn't tire himself from watching baby videos, he writes in his notebook. Seriously. Jongdae has to find out what the brat is up to.

 

"Hmm." Sehun merely hums in response, as if he isn't even listening at all, though Jongdae has only just called his name and hasn't actually talked yet.

 

"What are you doing?" He receives a furious scribbling on paper as a response. Oh well.

 

Since he's sure Sehun won't be answering him any moment soon, by the way he's so engrossed in writing stuff, Jongdae decides it's the best moment to sneak a glance at what the younger is doing. He slowly walks behind Sehun and looks at what he's writing.

 

"What are those names for?" He asks, and this makes the younger straighten up in his seat and he hastily closes the book - much to Jongdae's disappointment - and he looks at him with panicked eyes.

 

"N-nothing." He stutters, then his expression changes from panicked to betrayed (if you call it that). "Didn't you promise you won't ask what I'm doing, hyung? I trusted you!" He whines.

 

"I'm sorry?" Is all Jongdae says, and he raises his hands mid-air in mock surrender. He can't help it when he gets curious you know. He just wants to know what Jisoon, Jihoon, Jaehyun are for. Is that too much to ask?

 

Sehun just grunts in reply, rolling his ing eyeballs at Jongdae and stands up, whining as he does so. "You'd better not disturb me here!" He says, walking towards their shared bedroom, Jongdae's eyes following his movements.

 

"Don't you think I can help you with that?" He calls out, and he receives a door-slam in response.

 

Seriously, what is up with that guy?

 

。◕‿◕。

 

"What? Oh Jisoon? Who the hell is that?"

 

"I don't know." Jongdae sighs. He's in a cafe at the moment, with his best friend the sassy Byun Baekhyun. "I just saw him writing names on his notebook and when I asked him what those names were for he stormed out of the kitchen and locked himself in our bedroom. He hid it well after that."

 

Baekhyun hums, a sign that he's listening, and sips on his morning coffee that the waiter Park Chanyeol brought especially for him. "Maybe he's - thinking of another name for himself, I think?"

 

"Baekhyun you know that's weird. Why would he want to change his name. I love it like I love him."

 

"Okay cut with the cheesy crap . Anyway, we all know that Sehun's so in love with you right?" Jongdae hums. "So there's no way he's looking for another, and with the same surname as him at that! So, I'm guessing he's planning a name for a baby---"

 

"Well that's even weirder. Sehun doesn't like babies." Jongdae sighs. It really is a big problem sometimes. When Jongdae goes to his cousin's house to babysit and reluctantly brings Sehun along, he doesn't miss the tension between his boyfriend and the baby. What the heck.

 

"Hey Baek!" Upon hearing the voice Baekhyun sits straight, with a giddy smile on his face, and Jongdae groans yet again.

 

It's the elf guy, Park Chanyeol, walking towards them, probably to get Baekhyun to make out in the bathroom and all other like that.

 

Baekhyun looks at him. "Adios, . Don't call me till later." And that's the sign that the him and Chanyeol are going all the way, making Jongdae cringe.

 

。◕‿◕。

 

Sehun goes from being weird to being - weird.

 

Weird because Sehun doesn't just wake Jongdae up in the middle of a Sunday noon and pull him to go to the park - just to play with a baby.

 

"Seriously, Oh Sehun?" Jongdae hisses through clenched teeth. Did his boyfriend just wake him up just for this? Doesn't he hate babies?!

 

"But hyuuuung..." Sehun drags on the last word, stopping what he's about to say to coo at the baby on his lap. The baby's family is just on the other bench beside them, watching a handsome boy play with their baby. They might think it's cute. But to a sleep-ridden Jongdae it's not.

 

The baby looks at Sehun with big doe eyes and they stay like that for a while. Then suddenly the baby giggles, and the taller coos even more. He doesn't even realize Jongdae's just standing there.

 

The older groans, facepalming himself.

 

。◕‿◕。

 

Jongdae doesn't know what's gotten into Sehun tonight.

 

Sure, he knows they always do it rough. That's what they always prefer - no lubrication, more teasing, more fun (oh my god Jongdae did you just think of that you person). But something is just so off about what they're doing now.

 

"You seem off. Don't you enjoy this?" Sehun stops ing and Jongdae whines, because that definitely isn't the case. It's just something Jongdae isn't quite sure what.

 

Realizing that Sehun won't continue if he doesn't say something, he results to wrapping his legs around the younger's waist, grinding on him, making them both groan. At that Sehun resumes what he was doing a while ago, eliciting more moans from Jongdae under him because heck Sehun really give the best s.

 

When Sehun starts losing his rythm Jongdae knows he's almost there. So he grins, all sleek and satisfied, and clenches his wall around the rod inside him, making the younger gasp and go even faster which causes Jongdae's breath to stutter. The next thing he knows he comes without being touched, with Sehun's seeds spilling inside him, filling him to the brim. They both groan at the feeling.

 

Finally, they both come down from their high and Sehun pulls out, and Jongdae expects him to cuddle to his side, but he's oh so wrong.

 

Because the ing brat who just ed him just now has chosen to cuddle on his ing stomach, head rested on his abdomen, and this is the last thing Jongdae expects because where are the post- cuddles?!

 

Then - oh my god so help me - the brat just starts humming something, which gives Jongdae the ing creeps.

 

"What the heck are you doing?"

 

"Humming."

 

"My ears are right beside my head what the heck are you doing down there."

 

"Humming a song for our baby."

 

So help me god, Jongdae thinks.

 

And it even gets worse the next few days, when Sehun asks him if he feels sick or if he wants to puke early in the morning - which is kind of cute for him to do that - but Jongdae isn't ing pregnant okay. He doesn't have the proper gear for that for goodness' sake.

 

Jongdae's so starting to get creeped out.

 

。◕‿◕。

 

"Hyung."

 

"What?"

 

"What color do you think is better? Pink or blue?"

 

"Sehun - that's a baby's onesie. What the hell are you planning with a baby onesie?"

 

"I'll choose pink then."

 

。◕‿◕。

 

"So help me god."Jongdae groans as he watches Sehun on their bedroom doorway, wearing nothing but pants ohmygod he has to get out of here before he does weird things again and again and again and again.

 

But as he starts to turn around to walk he's turned around again to face a smirking Sehun.

 

"Hyuuuung~"

 

"No! Stop it, just stop it!" He swiftly removes Sehun's hands roaming on his clothed chest and huffing when he feels that he's once again giving in to the younger's pout. "What the hell Oh Sehun. What are you planning to do."

 

"I just - want to have some quality time with you. That's all."

 

"No way in hell. We have quality time like all the time."

 

"But hyung I swear -"

 

"Just tell me the truth or no for a month."

 

"But I just wanted to try it again..." the younger says, almost inaudible, and slowly turns around.

 

Sehun stays quiet and Jongdae watches him go to the bedroom with shoulders hunched. Okay, now Jongdae feels guilty. He follows him to the bedroom, locking it and sits down on the shaking body on the bed.

 

"Sehun. Sehun, baby, don't cry. I'm sorry that was just a joke." He proceeds to rubbing his hands up and down the younger's arms, but that still doesn't stop him from stopping the crybaby from crying.

 

"You don't want to do it with me!" Sehun wails, and Jongdae find it weirdly cute to see him doing that, and the younger burrows on the pillows even more, muffling the sobs that wreck out of his form.

 

"Of course I want to do it with you baby. I - I just want to know why you're being so weird and ---"

 

"I'm not being weird!" Sehun suddenly sits up, causing Jongdae to crane his neck to look at his taller boyfriend, eyes wide. Sehun's eyes are glassy and he points to Jongdae's stomach. "It's just that there should be a baby there! Why isn't there a baby there?!"

 

Okay now that is so so so weird.

 

"What? You're expecting a baby in my belly?"

 

"YES!"

 

"Oh my god Oh Sehun you are so ing weird it's creepy!" Jongdae yells, slapping his boyfriend with a pillow, face red from embarrassment even though it's just the two of them.

 

"I'm not creepy! Why do you think I'm creepy!"

 

"Why do you want to have a baby anyway? As far as I know you hate them!"

 

"BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU GETTING SAD THAT I HATE THEM AND YOU DON'T!" Jongdae stops slapping him and just stares, and Sehun is so red - both from the slapping and irritation, kind of? Only their breaths can be heard in the room.

 

"Sehunnie,"

 

"I'm trying to overcome it, okay? I'm trying not to hate babies for you, and it worked for the past months so I thought now I could finally give you even just one by knocking you up okay? I also wanted to have Oh Jisoon, Oh Jinah - "

 

Oh so that's why he was writing in his rilakkuma notebook.

 

"But Sehun, I'm a guy. And guys don't have proper reproductive gears for a baby. It's only for ---" He's about to continue when he sees Sehun's eyes getting glassy again, and he decides, it, screw it, just let Sehun be.

 

"Just let us try again please please please please?"

 

Jongdae groans. Sehun's so ing lucky he loves him. "Fine."

 

It's kind of worth it, though, knowing Sehun is happy. And the is a big big plus.

 

。◕‿◕。

 

"Yah! Oh Jinah!"

 

 

 

A bark is heard and Sehun slaps his hands on his lap and the fluffy dog runs to him, tongue out. Sehun laughs and Jongdae smiles as the younger picks it up.

 

"Oooh baby you're so cuteeeee! Let appa kiss you!" And he laughs even more when Jinah on his face happily.

 

Yeah, letting Sehun do what he did that night is worth it, kind of.

 

 

"Oh Sehun I thought you promised me not to name our dog like a baby."

 

"Oooh alright hyung." Sehun sighs and Jongdae chuckles, standing up from the couch and going to the kitchen. This always happens. What happens?

 

As soon as Jongdae's out of sight, Sehun carries the dog and brings it to his level, smiling happily, and whispers. "Oh Jinah baby you're so cute."

 

But then he widens his eyes as he looks at their dog. "Oh my god." He whispers. "Are you hungry now Jinah? Do you want to eat? Let me call appa again." He then holds his dog like a baby in his arms and calls out for Jongdae.

 

"Jongdae hyung, Jinah needs your milk!"

 


 

AND THAT ENDS IT.

Oh my goodness I'm sorry it's so lame.

 

But yeeey midterms finally ended whoohooo but then I guess I must say hello to my grades as well because yeah that yeah.

So I kept my promise! What do you think about it? :)

 

Comment lovely bbs so I know what's wrong about this (though all of this is wrong tbh) AHAHAHAHAHAH

 

Okay adios <3