(_|_)

Now You See Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

random. random. random. random. random.

“No! Go away! Stay away from me!”

 

Yoona covered her face with her Rilakkuma doll when seeing two boys were slowly stepping closer to her with weird grins.  

 

“Take the doll as I grab her!”

“Okay!”

 

Just as the boy with the blue cap was about to grab Yoona by the arm, he was knocked out when a rock hit on his head. “Y–Yah! Are you alright?!” The other boy looked at his friend in panicky before he got himself shot by a rock too. Yoona blinked in confusion at the two unconscious boys on the ground when suddenly she heard someone laughing up above the tree where she was standing under.

 

“HAHAHAHA–” The girl who was on top of one of the branches noticed Yoona was looking at her in frightened. She awkwardly moved her eyes and quickly covered half of her face with her arms. “Now you see me but then–” The girl jumped off from the tree and ran away as fast as she could. “YOU DOOOOOON’T!”

 

Yoona just stood there in frozen at the girl’s actions before she found herself smiling. She sighed dreamily and walked home happily, her thoughts filling with the weird girl she met.

 

‘I wonder if we would meet again.’

~*~*~

Yoona walked out from a gift shop while she was on the phone with someone. It seems like she was feeling disgusted by the look at her face. “Y–Yah Tae unnie! You accidentally pressed call button again while you’re in bed with Hyo unnie! Yah! Can you hear me?! Taeyeon unnie!”

 

“Here comes Taengdaddy!”

“Hnngggg! Taeyeon ah!”

 

“Ew!” Yoona quickly hung up and stopped behind the traffic light. “Why do they always put their phones on the bed with them whenever they’re doing that?!” She asked to no one and was about to cross the road when suddenly her phone vibrated again. She answered the phone call without looking at the caller ID since she was crossing the road cautiously. “Hello?”

 

“Ugh! Get inside me, Tae!”

“Chill baby, Taengdaddy is almost in–”

 

“WHAT THE HELL!” Yoona stopped just in the middle of the road, furious at her two unnies and their misplaced phones. Before she could even continue her rant to the couple, she heard a truck was honking right at her and was also heading towards her. “A–Ah!” Yoona was unable to run away as she was too scared to move until someone dragged her out from the road and they both fell down on the pavement with groans.

 

“Y–Yah! What were you thinking?!” The girl yelled at Yoona. “You could have got yourself ki–” She stopped when the moment she looked at the groaning Yoona.

 

“I–I’m sorry!” Yoona looked at the girl and was surprised too. Memories suddenly came back to her when she looked at the girl. “Y–You.”

 

The girl awkwardly moved her eyes side to side before she grinned at Yoona. “Now you see me, but then–” She got up on her feet and ran away. “YOU DOOOOOON’T!”

 

“Huh,” Yoona stood up as she looked at the girl running away until she disappeared to a junction. “Just the same hero from years ago.” She smiled at the sight of the pavement where the girl ran and remembered back her phone.

 

“You like that, babe?”

“T–Tae!”

 

Yoona hung up the call and marched furiously down the street, heading towards her apartment. “I’m going to insert potatoes inside them UGH I’M COMING YOU DWARFS.”

~*~*~

“Alright! Alright! I promise not to do it again!” Taeyeon whined. “Now let go of my ear!” She pleaded while looking at Yoona with pleading eyes. “Please please please please–*inhaling oxygen before exhaling* Pleaseeee?”

 

Hyoyeon giggled at Taeyeon’s behaviour as Yoona was groaning at it, causing her to release her grip of Taeyeon’s ear. “Ugh! You should have checked your phone, unnie! I was so disgusted hearing you giving pleasures to Hyoyeon unnie!” Yoona explained while she watched Taeyeon slowly embracing the smiling Hyoyeon.

 

Taeyeon parted her attention from her girlfriend’s cleavage and looked at Yoona. “Would you like me to give you some pleasures too, Yoona darling?”

 

Yoona widened her eyes in surprise at the sudden question. She threw a whiny expression to her other unnie afterwards. “UNNIE!”

 

“You’re our precious dongsaeng.” Hyoyeon shrugged. “I don’t mind at all.”

 

“Y–Yah!” Yoona huffed a pout, making her unnies to laugh at her. “By the way unnies, I met someone today.” Hyoyeon squealed in excitement as she scooted closer towards Yoona but Taeyeon didn’t seem pleased as she was actually feeling cautious.

 

“Who is this someone you speak of? Is she good in bed?”

 

Hyoyeon playfully hit on Taeyeon’s arm before she focused back at Yoona who was giving Taeyeon a sour expression. “Who is it, baby?”

 

“It’s the girl that I’ve been wishing to meet again. You know,” Yoona shyly looked at Hyoyeon. “The one that saved me from getting bullied from bullies when I was a little girl.” She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter