SMTOWN LIVE

Cake

Recap:

Wendy eventually got better in two weeks, but still used Irene as a wheelchair slave three days afterward.

Irene continued to help Wendy with her needs, until she found out Wendy was using her three days after, Wendy got slapped. 

Joy did housekeeping to help Irene who was helping Wendy because Irene was fairly busy tending to Wendy. 

As for Seulgi she really couldn't care less. 

--

"La la la la la la la la la la, happiness!" The group sang before walking off-stage.

Wendy hugged Irene's side while resting her head on her girlfriend's neck. "Good job out there Jagiya," Wendy whispered Irene to before giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Why in such a good mood?" Irene asked the blue-ish haired girl.

Wendy nudged Irene with her elbow. "I just feel like being nice."

"You want something, don't you...?" Irene sighed while looking down on Wendy. 

"Hmm... Can you please go on a date with me after this concert?" Wendy pleaded and reached out to grab Irene's hand. 

"Okay, you're lucky you're cute."

"Thanks JooHyun, you won't regret it!" Wendy said while running away. 

"Yah! Don't call me that!!!" Irene yelled as she chased after her girlfriend. 

--

The gang finally arrived back to the dorm, they were all exhausted after the concert. 

Wendy wrapped her arms around Irene's waist. "Hey, you."

"I'm gonna get ready okay?" Irene she poked Wendy's nose and got out of Wendy's embrace. 

Wendy sat on the couch and watched T.V while Irene got ready for their date. 

30 minutes passed and Irene finally walked into the living room to find Wendy on the couch asleep with Spongebob on the T.V.

Irene walked over to where Wendy was sleeping and shook her, "Yah! Wake up pabo, aren't you gonna get ready?!" 

"Hmm... Five more min-..." Wendy dozed off again and then woke up 10 seconds afterward. "Noope, I am ready I think..." It was obvious that she was really sleepy. 

"Okay, where are you taking me?" Irene asked while she took a seat next to Wendy. 

"Secret," Wendy said as she grabbed Irene's hand an dragged her out of the dorm. 

--

It was getting dark. They were both in the car and it seemed like Wendy was taking her to to a beach of some sort. 

"Wen, it's getting late, shouldn't we head home and reschedule this?" Irene asked with concern. 

"Nope! The later the better," Wendy said back. 

"What...?" 

"You'll see." 

Irene stood up and stuck her head through the sunroof of the car. The wind was blowing through her hair and she just felt alive at that moment. 

Wendy just kept on driving to their destination while Irene did, whatever.

--

Wendy parked the car at this beach. Irene got out of the car and walked over to Wendy and held her hand. 

"So what now?" Irene fiddled with Wendy's fingers. 

"Follow me," Wendy walked into a secret part of the beach where only she knew of. Wendy started a fire and set a blanket down for both her and Irene to sit on. 

"Want food..?" Wendy asked while stuffing her face with snacks. 

"No thanks, I'm good," Irene said back.

"It gets really beautiful here at night, Y'know," Wendy mumbled. 

"I agree," Irene said while she looked up at the stars above them.

Wendy layed down, and Irene did so after she did. 

There was complete silence. 

Irene was just stargazing in awe. Wendy took that opportunity to study Irene. Wendy considered herself to be the luckiest girl in the world to have a girlfriend like she did. She was perfect. Wendy just wanted to face the world with her, do everything with her, take her everywhere, as long as it was with her.

Irene caught Wendy staring at her and a faint shade of pink spread throughout Irene's cheeks. Irene slapped Wendy's shoulder. 

"Stop that!" Irene yelled. 

"I love you," Wendy Blurted. 

"..." There was complete silence. 

"I'm really sorry JooHyun, I just. I didn't mean to say tha-" Irene wrapped her arms around Wendy's neck as they locked-lips.

Irene finally pulled away. "I love you too, and I told you not to call me that." Irene pouted and snuggled up to her WenWen.

"I'm sorry... Joooohyuuun!" Wendy flipped Irene over and began to tickle her stomach. 

"HAhahhAHAH! STOP IT!!!" Irene yelled.

"I might, I'm having too much fun with this right now Jagiya."

"You're a mean-HAHAH, A MEANIE, HAHA," Irene couldn't hold in her forced laughter. 

"Your meanie," Wendy replied.

 

(A/N: I s2g this is their entire relationship in one pic. Dorky Wen and Ugh-Rene... XD)