Why Me?

Cake

It was finally morning. Irene woke up next to a sleeping Wendy. 

"Wendy, we have to get ready for practice..." Irene mumbled. 

"Nuuuu..." Wendy whined as she snuggled closer to Irene.

"Whatever Wen..." Irene got up and started to head towards her bathroom so she could take a shower. 

---------------

Irene finally got out of the shower, dried her hair and got changed. 

Wendy caught up to Irene and hugged her from behind and rested her head on Irene's shoulder. 

"I missed you." 

"Why do you always act like we're dating?" Irene asked. 

"I dunno, I've just been meaning to tell you that I like you, a lot." 

"Oh Wendy..." 

"Hmm..?"

"I just don't know how I feel about you right now, I'm kinda confused. When the time is right, I'll tell you my feelings."

"Oh, okay. I understand."

Wendy finally took her arms off of Irene and left the bathroom. 

'Was I a little harsh on her?' Irene asked herself...

------------------------------------------

They finally got to the studio and started rehearsal. Irene and Wendy were on opposite sides of each other, which was better for Wendy. 

It was 2 hours into practice and they were finally done.

"Good job girls!" Seul gi exclaimed. 

"Hey Wendy, do you wanna grab coffee?" Irene asked. 

"Sure, that would be nice right now." Wendy replied. 

"Thanks, now follow me." Irene whispered as she grabbed Wendy's hand and started to drag her through the door. 

Irene and Wendy finally made their way to a nearby coffeshop called "Urban." 

They went inside and took a seat at a booth while waiting for a server. 

"Wendy, I'm sorry about this morning. Can we just be friends for now though, I don't want anything to be awkward between us..." Irene mumbled. 

"Y'know Irene, I don't understand you. You're like a puzzle that no one bothers to solve because they know it's already to complicated to figure out."

"..."

Irene started to play around with her own fingers to avoid the awkward conversation. They sat like that for 5 minutes until a waitress finally go to them. 

"Hello, my name is Gi, how may I take your order?" The waitress asked. 

"I'll just have bubble tea," Wendy told her.

"I'll have one too," Irene said to the waiter. 

"Okay, we'll be back with your order in a little while," the waitress said as she left and took away their menu's. 

---------------

"Wendy, I said I was sorry," Irene told her as she sipped her tea."

"No it's okay, we can do other friend things together like what we did last time, because friends totally cuddle, kiss and hold hands," Wendy said sarcastically. 

"Those were only one-time things!" Irene exclaimed. 

"Whatever... I'm gonna go, heres tip money and the cost of my tea," Wendy said as she handed Irene money and walked through the door. 

"Wen, wait!" Irene yelled as Wendy started to walk across the street.

A car started speeding towards Irene. 

"Wait Irene, watch out!" Wendy yelled as she pushed Irene out of the car's way. 

Irene scraped her knee against the concrete, just as she heard a scream come from the other girl. 

"WENDY?!"

 

 

 

(A/N: Hehhehehehe, cliffhanger. *evil grin*)