Thank you

자유 True Beauty

If you're here reading this, that means you have purchased a copy of my book, and I sincerely, sincerely, appreciate the support. When I first started True Beauty, I never would have thought that I would end up publishing it, and the fact that I have simply amazes me. As cliche and corny as it may sound, I really never would have made it this far if it wasn't for the encouragement of all my readers. If nobody ever commented or what not, I probably would have stopped it mid way through from the lack of motivation. The conclusion of True Beauty was a team effort, and for that I thank each and everyone of you.

Although I am now a published author, that doesn't mean I will stop updating on Asianfanfics. I will be continuing a few of the fics I already have up, and will continue to upload new stories in the future. 

I am also working on a secret project that will not be uploaded onto Asianfanfics, but hopefully you guys will hear about it in a few months if it ends up being a success. 

As I have acheived one of my dreams (My only other one is to become the CEO of a big mall), I encourage all of you to follow yours as well. Admittedly, in the past I have been ashamed to admit that I read and write fanfiction to my non-Kpop peers, but now I've decided to embrace it. Reading and writing is something you should never be ashamed of admitting; the only difference fanfics make is that it's more personalized to your interests. 

And with that, I will conclude my little thank you note. Thank you for supporting True Beauty, and I hope some aspect of it has touched your feelings and emotions.