Last Chapter

Growl

          Chanyeol was seating down peacefully in the cafeteria, daydreaming about his crush, Baekhyun. Loud chattering filled the cafeteria; but the noise suddenly died down and it snapped him out of dreamland and back to reality. He glanced around and saw students staring at him pitifully and then he felt a hand on his shoulder. Chanyeol turned around; he recognized the familiar faces and thought, "Oh, it's them again." Bullies always provoked Chanyeol about him never having a chance to be with Baekhyun. Usually, they only make fun of him by pointing out his flaws, but today was different. One of them, the guy with a cap, pushed his shoulder. Anger had quickly spread in his body like a plague. He had enough of them. 

         Chanyeol stood up from his chair. The difference of their height was intimidating for the guy. Chanyeol said something in a low voice that only the gang would hear. Something that he never thought he would say, something that made the guy's eyes as big as his friend, Kyungsoo's. 

   

 

 

      "I'm warning you just in case. It's dangerous now. Stop provoking me. I don't even know myself."  

 

 

          With that, the bullies walked out the cafeteria. Chanyeol decided to look around for his crush, Baekhyun. After a minute of glancing around, he saw Baekhyun walking towards him. His breath kept on stopping. Baekhyun was smiling at him. Chanyeol thought that maybe Baekhyun was attracted to him too. His sight became dark when Baekhyun stared at him. Chanyeol can hear him breathing. 

         Baekhyun giggled. "Why are you looking at me like that? Are you crazy?"  

          Chanyeol dumbly nodded. " You're the one that makes me crazy." He thought. Chanyeol stared at Baekhyun quite fiercely. His look saying, " So nobody can look at you, I want to hide you inside my embrace. The stares that are after you wakes up inside me."  Chanyeol felt a harsh storm build up in him. 

         

 

 

 

 

           The bell rang, indicating that lunch is over. Baekhyun smiled at him before waving goodbye. Chanyeol went to his next class, grinning like an idiot. He didn't really listen to the teacher's lesson. He kept on thinking about Baekhyun, and his smile, and his voice, and everything about him. He can't believe the fact that Byun Baekhyun, as in the Byun Baekhyun, ate with him at lunch. 

          The bell rang and Chanyeol was walking towards the locker room to get his stuff for his next class. He expected to see Baekhyun at the locker room, laughing with his friends, but what he didn't expect was to see Baekhyun being pushed towards a locker by the same guy he met in the cafeteria. 

          A dark shadow has woken up inside of Chanyeol. Sparks fly in his eyes, as he and Baekhyun made eye contact. Students start gathering around the scene. Chanyeol froze, he didn't know what to do. Baekhyun's constant whimpering sounded like an alarm ringing in his ears. He finally had the courage to speak up. 

          " Everyone stay away from him."  Chanyeol growled, but nobody heard him. " It's going to be fierce from now on." he thought. 

           " Everyone step away from him!" He repeated. This time, the whole crowd heard, even Baekhyun. All eyes on Chanyeol as he walked towards Baekhyun while the crowd made way for him. 

           Chanyeol held the guy's shoulder and said, "If you don't back away now, then I don't care if you get hurt. Only the strong gets the beautiful man. Just go back because there's no place. You have zero chance."  With that, the guy left. 

           Chanyeol thought Baekhyun would be scared of him. He expected him to run away from him, or even worse, hate him. Just the thought broke his heart. He turned to look at Baekhyun, who's now smiling. 

             "Thank you Channie." Baekhyun said. Oh gosh that cute nickname. He nodded and shyly smiled. He was about to walk away, when he felt someone tug on his shirt. When Chanyeol turned around, Baekhyun suddenly kissed him on the cheek. His cheeks flushed crimson red as he asked, "Do you want to hang out after school?" Chanyeol nodded like a dog, a wide grin plastered on his face. Baekhyun smiled once again and waved goodbye to Chanyeol.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note~ 

Sorry if there are any mistakes! 😁 I didn't know how to start nor end this one shot! 😅