Little Talk

soft

11657_ravi-leo.jpg

Leo and Ravi look at hongbin with their dark eyes. Walking toward him slowly. Hongbin POV: Oh crap they are going to kill me. Hongbin slowly walks backwards away from the other two but stops when he bumps into a tree. Hongbin: hey um so hyuk. Leo be quiet we dont wont to hear what you did to him, yeah ravi said joining in. Hongbin: but we haven't even had our first kiss yet and besides me and him are still s. Leo and ravi looked at hongbin hard. Hongbin POV: I hope they don't make fun of me just because i am a .

Leo: ravi do you think we can believe him if he is then he is innocent like hyuk so what do you think. Ravi lets test him on what he know about hyuk to see if he is really dating him. Okay leo says after his talk with ravi we are going to test you on how well you know our little hyukie. Firstly what food doesn't he like, what does he do in his free time, and whats is one of his favorite sweet thing to eat. Hongbin; He doesn't like cheese all that much if it is not with something he really likes to eat,he either plays video games, sleeps or practice dancing and his favorite fruit to eat is bananas, stawberries and watermelon favorite junk food mostly anything sweet especially ice cream and cupcakes  with lots of icing. 

Hongbin hoped he did alright. Ravi how did you know all that he asked purely out of curiousity. Well hongbin started me and him do hang out when he is not with you and your boyfriends and we sort of kinda got closer, but he seems to be meeting this one guy i do not like. Leo and ravi saw the way  hongbin got irritated talking about this mistery friend hyuk has. Hongbin: I swear if that guy ever hurt my hyuk he will wish he never even meet him.

Both leo and ravi got surprised at how deep and scary hongbins voice got talking about if someone ever hurt hyuk. Leo: so you love our hyuk that much huh, Hongbin suddenly realised that he got all protective and blushed while noding his head. He really would mess the person up who dare take his hyuk away.