why ken sticks to leo

soft

vixx_s_leo_by_pyongpyonsaeng-d6dqyb9.jpg

 

 

Ken couldn't help but smile when he had seen the expression of joy on his boyfriend face when he saw the little boy at the park playing with his dog. He knew he wanted one so he had a talk with his friend hongbin about getting a puppy hongbin was happy to help because he knew his friend only wanted the best for his boyfriend.

They meet up at the cat cafe and discussed what breed leo would like.Ken Hmm I think he would like something cute and fluffy and maybe with white fur ken suggested. "Ken that seems like a sure thing he would love" hongbin said approving kens suggestion. But neither of them had seen the dark eyes looking through the window with jealousy and anger in them. The eyes belonged to the one and only leo was walking around looking at the flowers blooming when he caught sight of honey blond hair that seemed familiar it was ken he started to smile.

Leo frowned when he noticed who his boyfriend was with it was kens best friend and they seemed to having a good time smiling at each other. Hongbin looked over a little and noticed leo he got scared of the look he saw in his eyes ken looked at hongbin worried that something was bothering him. Hongbin ken looked at him worried whats wrong you are looking pale. Hongbin stuttered ken um leo is he is outside and he looks really mad. Ken was about to turn around when Hongbin protested  no don't look ken looked at him why not just forget about it ok hongbin said. "Hongbin I have been meaning to introduce you two so lets go" ken said happily. Before he could protest ken was walking him up to leo who looked like he was ready to snap hongbins neck.

Leo ken screamed  letting go of hongbins hand and hugging his boyfriend happily he pulled away smiling. 

N, Ravi and Hyuk were walking to the park near the cat cafe when they spotted ken and leo. "Hey hyung isn't that hongbin kens friend" they looked to where the maknae was pointing and sure enough there he was  standing as far away from leo as possible. "Hyuk why don't you go and see if he is okay while we go and say hi to ken and leo".Hyuk agreed okay hyung bye and be careful leo hyung looks mad.

They started to walk toward their desired distination. Hyuk walked up to hongbin are you okay you seem scared of something. Hongbin took a moment to process what hyuk said "well it seems as though leo doesn't like me and would even kill me if he could and i'm probably sure he would if it wouldn't upset ken" hongbin said with a slight shudder. "Don't be silly hyung as long as you don't try to take him away from ken he probably won't kill you" hyuk whispered the last part. What was that  hongbin asked. Nothing hyuk quickly said lets go it seems as though the others are done talking about something.

Leo ken whats up  n asked. Nothing leo says sotfly holding onto ken protectively ken rolled his eyes. So ken said you guys are finally together he that's good it was funny when leo thought n wanted to be with me since he was always with me. Leo and Ravi eyes both got dark at the memory of the ones they loved with someone else leo glared at n who pulled ken out of his grip while ravi snarled at kens arm that went around n's waist. They were about to snatch them apart but were interupted.

Hyungs hyuk called out while dragging hongbin toward a happy looking n and ken with a side view of two sets of angry eyes looking like they were ready to attack hongbin shivered at the sight so he looked away. Ken hyung n umma what cha doin hyuk asked innocently ken and n started to squeal at how cute hyuk was being. Leo and ravi calmed down when they saw the ones they love spoil hyuk who they did not see as a threat to take away their lover.

Hmm mmh hongbin coughed loud enough for them to hear ken and n stopped playing and fussing over hyuk to look at him and that of course got leos' and ravis' attention they were about to give him death stares that even voldemort would run from until hyuk happily pried himself out of his hyungs grip and ran up to hongbin. hyuk whispered in hongbin ear "if you don't want to be killed follow my lead" hongbin could only nod.

Hyungs hyuk said in his sweet voice I have something to tell you. Hyukkie ah what is it n and ken asked looking curious. Hyuk had to giggle cutely because of how funny his hyungs asked. Well hyuk said with just a long enough pause me and hongbin have to tell you something.What is it n, ken, leo and ravi asked. Me and hongbin are dating he said excitedly isn't that great it seemed like forever since hyuk asked. Hongbin was getting nervous and he had a right to when he suddenly saw all four eyes staring at him looking like he did something evil to oh so pure hyukkie.

Uhm hyuk hongbin whispered in his ear yes hyuk asked like everything was all good i think i need to run why hyuk asked. Your hyungs look like they want to tear me apart hongbin said trembling a little. Hyuk looked at his hyungs and hongbin was right it seems as if his little announcement made his hyungs angry.

 

The pets

White-Pomeranian-6-week.jpg 69118087dcbb158ad904d7a1182d06a4.jpg images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQrA3k0YKDuiN_bZ0Tb0k cute-white-cat-his-friend--large-msg-128